AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-20, 08:19   Link #17341
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
He MAY be brought back. So far the leftovers do not have any real self-conscience, so all it does is produce stuff. If the leftovers manage to gain a mind, then.....
Autonomous body parts with Dark Matter white wings....>_>

Sounds like bad acid trip...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
I wonder anyoen reads Zaregoto here? If so, has anyone notice the parallel between Enshuu and Yukariki?

I am taking this as another case that Kazuma is paying a tribute to Nisio.
Another?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
Even if the Kiharas are able to replicate his thought patterns without the ability to use Imagine Breaker which usually saves Touma butt from a lot of high class super powered lottery winners who should of had won but thanks to his imagine breaker he won it is useless to even try to imitate him lol.
Worked well enough in Enshuu's hands...Byouri nearly died there

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2012-03-20 at 09:07.
Old 2012-03-20, 08:56   Link #17342
Acer
Death to the infidels!

part 24:http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...Volume4_Sub.24
Old 2012-03-20, 10:37   Link #17343
cleed

I'm trying to get what happened in period 21. Did Enshuu fight the wheel chair lady, and then destroyed the garbage facility?
Old 2012-03-20, 10:37   Link #17344
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

A note to everyone, the short chapters only last until 33. It'll be 25 pages each chapter for js06 and me after that (and the 12 page afterword)...

25 will be up in an hour.

...Well, the entire volume should be done by next week though. We have less than 200 pages to go...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleed View Post
I'm trying to get what happened in period 21. Did Enshuu fight the wheel chair lady, and then destroyed the garbage facility?
As of 23, yes, that is what it's implied to be.
Old 2012-03-20, 10:49   Link #17345
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ Wow, with that, Enshuu-chan is easily the top badass normal of the series ... if she can be considered as "normal" at this point though >.>
47 minutes! Yes!!!

Quote:
That white leg that was clearly created of something other than human flesh flew for Kihara Enshuu’s neck like a guillotine faster than the speed of sound. Immediately afterwards, Kihara Enshuu swung her upper body around unnaturally and easily avoided that attack of certain death.
Reaction : I want a Kihara vs Accel rematch, and wings not allowed this time (now he's gonna get both Amata and Touma in one go, moe edition )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Vol16 epilogue:The contents of the report were an analysis of the power possessed by the right hand of a certain boy.

Chemical formulas of every variety jump about the screen, from the brain processing capability calculated from the amount of oxygen taken in and the amount of carbon dioxide given out, to the power of his right hand calculated from the AIM Dispersal Field scattered throughout Academy City.
It's making more sense now, I bet a certain middle-schoolgirl used this report to get his finger ring's ring size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
I wonder anyoen reads Zaregoto here? If so, has anyone notice the parallel between Enshuu and Yukariki?

I am taking this as another case that Kazuma is paying a tribute to Nisio.
There was precedent cases?
Old 2012-03-20, 11:16   Link #17346
Daft

Did Enshuu just destroy Byouri in Touma mode? I take it we're not going to be enlightened on exactly how that fight went? Because either pre-memory loss Touma had a really dangerous side we never saw, or Imagine breaker is really just a scientific ability that can be used when the brain functions the right way.

Do not see how a current Touma without IB could beat a Kihara using Dark Matter otherwise. No weapons either.
Old 2012-03-20, 11:27   Link #17347
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft View Post
Did Enshuu just destroy Byouri in Touma mode? I take it we're not going to be enlightened on exactly how that fight went? Because either pre-memory loss Touma had a really dangerous side we never saw, or Imagine breaker is really just a scientific ability that can be used when the brain functions the right way.

Do not see how a current Touma without IB could beat a Kihara using Dark Matter otherwise. No weapons either.
I imagine she merely used Touma-Mode to counter and dodge, with the possiblity to Touma's limit Pre-cog being used before switching to a more offense oriented thought pattern.
Old 2012-03-20, 11:30   Link #17348
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

part 25:http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...Volume4_Sub.25
Old 2012-03-20, 11:36   Link #17349
faiz blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft View Post

You fail to recognize that the simple fact that the mentality of the one known as Kamijou Touma is not influenced by the existence of Imagine Breaker. Time and again throughout this series, people acknowledged that he would do the same things he always does even if he did not had that special right hand.

Thus, it is not unthinkable that people copying his thought patterns would be able to pull out a cool, heroic moment out of their asses regardless of their true abilities.
Old 2012-03-20, 11:38   Link #17350
Sumeragi
Banned

Furthermore, it could be that Touma's thought patterns would enable Enshuu to have the same kind of "sixth sense" if incoming attacks, never mind the same kind to reflexes stemming from his street fighting.
Old 2012-03-20, 12:38   Link #17351
Richocet
Lover of Purity

But wasn't it said that if anyone else had the IB and the pre-cog thing it would be highly unlikely that they'd be able to use it like touma does?
Old 2012-03-20, 12:40   Link #17352
desrtsku
Nympholept

Yeah, in other word she's the same precognitive fighter type as Touma, albeit with faster moves and whatever Kihara mechs hidden under her sleeves to make up for the missing IB factor

BTW, what the hell is this?

Quote:
4,5 soldiers were standing there
Old 2012-03-20, 12:49   Link #17353
Ashaman

Most likely "4 or 5 soldiers".

Also http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...Volume4_Sub.26
Old 2012-03-20, 13:08   Link #17354
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ Thanks, ... and that was damn quick between.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
But wasn't it said that if anyone else had the IB and the pre-cog thing it would be highly unlikely that they'd be able to use it like touma does?
But this case is different as :
1. the statement didn't really include the precognition skill if I'm not wrong
2. She doesn't have IB, but if she had it I'm pretty sure she can pull off every Touman-ness because (read bellow)
3. She uses the thought patterns of Touma in other word : some parts of his personality, thinking process, most of his non-supernatural skills, as well as his experiences. No Matter how impressive Touma might have been back then, Enshuu can do the same ... just look at Amata, before this volume it was said no one could perform his microscopic scaled martial art correctly (except Kuroyoru maybe ... partially ... but she was using Accel's thought pattern herself) and now she's using it to dodge supersonic blows and do unrealistically fast and precise moves >.>
Old 2012-03-20, 13:19   Link #17355
Miraluka
Banned

Translations . going . too . fast, can't keep going on...
*warning*
*malfunction*
*awesomenesss overload*
*Mind explodes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Reaction : I want a Kihara vs Accel rematch, and wings not allowed this time (now he's gonna get both Amata and Touma in one go, moe edition )
I fully support this.

EDIT:
Using spoilers tags,
Spoiler for question:
Old 2012-03-20, 14:41   Link #17356
Acer
Death to the infidels!

part 27: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...Volume4_Sub.27
Old 2012-03-20, 14:42   Link #17357
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Whoa these translations are coming fast. Won't be suprised if get close to the end by today.
Old 2012-03-20, 15:05   Link #17358
Guppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Using spoilers tags,
Spoiler for question:
Well...
Spoiler:
Old 2012-03-20, 15:10   Link #17359
Miraluka
Banned

Oh, that doesn't sound too bad... for now.

Who else want to bet the translation will end it up by tomorrow?
Old 2012-03-20, 15:17   Link #17360
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Who else want to bet the translation will end it up by tomorrow?
Do you understand that there are more than 150 pages left? That's roughly a little less than the amount that has been translated from the Main 01 to the current chapter.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen