AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Love Live!

Notices

Old 2012-09-22, 14:01   Link #81
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
I think it has more to do with how well scheduled and organized Studio 8 is rather than the number of staff they had. It always had the reputation of being always up to date with their productions and bringing out everything on time, so I think this is just proof on that.
Base on the credits, the overlap between AW and Horizon don't seem that big at all. Kawakami (or maybe it was another guy on the production team) tweeted that AW's done by veterans, and Horizon by newcomers. This seem to indicate to me they at least have enough staff to run 2 series at once. While proper staff and time management are true, I was basing my earlier comment on a tweet (that has now been deleted strangely) from the production desk staff that explicitly stated that Studio 8 had one point "split" into 4 groups (Hora, AW, Neragaku, Love Live) and now pooled their effort together to work on Love Live, which was what grabbed my attention for this series.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 14:01   Link #82
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
r in mind that Studio 10's productions usually are Weekends kids cartoons which don't really require all that much care in animation most of the time (yes, yes generalization ...)
Yeah now I remember that phi brain is an nhk show which explains things more than the studio number. (yes, yes generalization ...)
Old 2012-09-22, 15:04   Link #83
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post
Base on the credits, the overlap between AW and Horizon don't seem that big at all. Kawakami (or maybe it was another guy on the production team) tweeted that AW's done by veterans, and Horizon by newcomers. This seem to indicate to me they at least have enough staff to run 2 series at once.
Of course, they needed to have quite a number of people to pull it off, I didn't mean that it didn't play a factor in it. But even then, I think the most crucial factor was that the management was top notch, otherwise everything wouldn't have gone as smoothly as it did.

I mean look at how the production on Gundam SeeD Destiny had gone, the show didn't lack in staff at all (or animation for that matter, since they had already animated the show once already ...), but due to the incompetent and chaotic management, everything went to hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post
While proper staff and time management are true, I was basing my earlier comment on a tweet (that has now been deleted strangely) from the production desk staff that explicitly stated that Studio 8 had one point "split" into 4 groups (Hora, AW, Neragaku, Love Live) and now pooled their effort together to work on Love Live, which was what grabbed my attention for this series.
Okay, I wasn't aware of that tweet (the part about them putting all their talent into Love Live), haha, now this show just rose up higher on shows to look forward to. Man, it's going to look insanely good.

(Actually, wasn't a few of Accel Worlds episodes outsourced to JC Staff as well? (Unsure))
Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
Yeah now I remember that phi brain is an nhk show which explains things more than the studio number. (yes, yes generalization ...)
Well, it plays into each other doesn't it? They assigned it to the newer studio because it was an NHK show?

and cue angry mob in 3 ... 2 ...
Old 2012-09-30, 07:10   Link #84
Liddo-kun
is this so?

I hope they will do performance of some songs found in the Singles Collection when the anime comes out.
Listened to Love Marginal and a few other songs today, and they're good (in my opinion).
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 06:54   Link #85
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Webage has been updated:
http://www.lovelive-anime.jp/member/member05.html

Also, I'm surprised. Eri's birthday is just 3 days after mine...I wonder if that means she has the same mood swings and pet peeves as I do... -_-

Last edited by wavehawk; 2012-10-02 at 08:11.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 13:02   Link #86
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Spoiler for Dengeki G:
Old 2012-10-28, 21:32   Link #87
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Group picture.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2012-10-29 at 21:01.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 03:35   Link #88
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

The art style's changed from the short vids, if that pic is anything to go by. Not sure I like it just yet. :/
Old 2012-10-29, 04:08   Link #89
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

I like the new designs, although they slightly changed it from the music clips. Maybe the show will have its own storyline by the way.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 05:14   Link #90
tsunade666

I also liked the designs but is that really a new design? I only notice that the new design has more mature on it than moe factor. its like the color is less too bright and a more sharper models.
Old 2012-10-29, 06:44   Link #91
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

It's more that I got used to the older, more 'moe' art style. As I said, not sure if I like it just yet. I'll have to see the dsigns fully animated before making final judgement on it.
Old 2012-11-07, 01:43   Link #92
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

I like the pictures or an anime I look forward to seeing the first episode
Old 2012-11-10, 02:06   Link #93
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

...does anyone have a clear version of that magazine cover on the right?
Old 2012-11-10, 15:10   Link #94
Seihai
スマイリウム

I watched all the MVs over and over and I also love the official artwork. I think I'll be in for a very awesome treat. I don't mind if the animation won't be as overkill as in the MVs and I won't expect a bombastic plot development either. It should really be acceptable with a simple set-up as long as it stays somewhat believable. For all I care it doesn't need to be all that realistic and plot driven. I'm afraid the moe has already brainshattered me but I believe the anime will still be able to deliver what it wants to deliver. My instinct tells me that it'll be a fun ride.

P.S.: Hanayo is mine... (*゜Д゜*)
Old 2012-11-10, 23:20   Link #95
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

I hope this will be better than Aikatsu runs, the last date on the anime "idols" and I especially hope that the relationship will level as in AKBOO48 ... yes I have the right to dream after seeing a video of Love live! in the previous page here
Old 2012-11-11, 00:34   Link #96
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
P.S.: Hanayo is mine... (*゜Д゜*)
- I think we've all singled out a particular girl in this group.

~Eri~ <3

Last edited by wavehawk; 2012-11-11 at 04:01.
Old 2012-11-26, 05:52   Link #97
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Okay...Merchandise is starting to go full steam...
http://news.lovelive-anime.jp/app-def/S-102/news/
Old 2012-11-26, 15:44   Link #98
Miraluka
Banned

Do want. Now.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 12:55   Link #99
Dr. Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Original creator : ASCII Media Works (Dengeki's G Magazine)
Animation production : Sunrise
Plot summary : The story sets in Otonokizaka High School. However, it was threatened to closure due to the reduction of the number of the students. That's why nine of them needs to become idols in order to promote their school !
oh noes not a high school

Man this series is going to be thick with tension, high schools are such wonderful places after all (after all, when one thinks of the phrase 'high school years,' the term 'rose-colored' comes to mind teehee ^_^), how can this world possibly survive without them???!!!!?!?!???

(sarcasm not aimed at Misao, she's a nice girl)

Terrible premise aside, this show actually looks pretty fun. I enjoyed The Idolmaster last year, though I never finished it (got to around episode 17).

Last edited by Dr. Casey; 2012-11-29 at 13:33.
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 15:26   Link #100
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Sunrise? oh man...
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, friendship, music, school life