AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Danganronpa

Notices

View Poll Results: Danganronpa - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 6 27.27%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 7 31.82%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 36.36%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 4.55%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-09-08, 07:01   Link #41
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

then... plot twist.... Ikusaba Mukuro is Kirigiri's acquaintance...
since Kirigiri never showed her hands... maybe she holds same sign?

I think Naegi will be framed in trials because it's a knife from his room
Kirigiri also suffer a lack of alibi in this trials....

now I notice what people said about horrible pacing... I feel everything happened too fast
just now they learned about Ikusaba Mukuro... then Mukuro is killed... after that, trials happened

no more investigation

oh... that ending picture is beautiful... Kirigiri is smiling... cute!
Old 2013-09-08, 07:49   Link #42
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
She did have a corpse found announcement though. It happened when they were in the data processing room, after Monokuma left.
I was not refering to Ikusaba Mukuro. The corpse and therefore the announcment could belong to someone else of those who were not given a dead body announcement, meaning either one of those who died by trial or Junko.
Old 2013-09-08, 08:25   Link #43
Solitaired

Corpse Discovery Announcement is triggered when 3 students came upon a body, after which they are given time to do their own investigations, followed by the Class Trial immediately.

Enoshima Junko was executed by Monokuma by breaking his rule of displaying violent behavior towards him. As it is not a murder by a student, there is no need for the announcement as the Class Trial is unnecessary.

Monokuma was somehow shut off. Thus he was late to make the announcement upon the discovery of a corpse in the garden. This meant that a Class Trial is required, as there is a culprit somewhere, and it is indeed a dead body in the garden.

Also, the previous culprits are executed right in front of the students. Although you can argue they might not be actually dead; Leon might have a medical miracle, butter might really be butter, Celes's body was not seen. Moreover in the game, Naegi personally made the verification of Enoshima Junko's body after the execution, and declared her dead.
Old 2013-09-08, 08:57   Link #44
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
then... plot twist.... Ikusaba Mukuro is Kirigiri's acquaintance...
since Kirigiri never showed her hands... maybe she holds same sign?

I think Naegi will be framed in trials because it's a knife from his room
Kirigiri also suffer a lack of alibi in this trials....

now I notice what people said about horrible pacing... I feel everything happened too fast
just now they learned about Ikusaba Mukuro... then Mukuro is killed... after that, trials happened

no more investigation

oh... that ending picture is beautiful... Kirigiri is smiling... cute!
The Ikusaba pacing is the same in the game.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2013-09-08, 10:02   Link #45
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Interesting stuff in this episode and even more interesting speculations in this thread.

One thing is sure to me: there must be a reason if so many precautions were taken to hide the latest corpse's identity.

First the mask, then an incendiary bomb when they tried to remove it. Really there must be something there.

It must be a face that the culprit or Monokuma himself didn't want them to see.

The twin theory is a possibility, the Kirigiri switch would really be a huge mindfuck, it's also true that similar fingernails were seen on Junko, BUT! Only three fingernails are painted and that long in the close up. That's quite odd.

Also I don't know if it is just sloppy animation or a hint but the tattoo on the hand is clearly visible during the still shot where they try to douse the fire, but it's not visible at all before.

Perhaps it's the water that they poured on the corpse that revealed those concealed particulars.

There's probably a lot of manipulation and noise around this corpse. I wouldn't conclude that it's Ikusaba Mukuro yet.

Old 2013-09-08, 15:20   Link #46
Makino13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
The twin theory is a possibility, the Kirigiri switch would really be a huge mindfuck, it's also true that similar fingernails were seen on Junko, BUT! Only three fingernails are painted and that long in the close up. That's quite odd.
That's why they seemed to me more like fake nails... they can came easily off.

Whatever it is, it's obvious monokuma-mastermind or whoever killed that person -in before we know if she's really Ikusaba or not- wanted to keep the identity of the body as a secret.
Old 2013-09-09, 15:36   Link #47
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Twins. Kirigiri wears glove to hide the crest on the back of her hand. So it really was her who was murdered. And the one we saw at the end was the 16th students.

Reason: we're kinda running out of suspects. Plus, we never saw the face under the mask.
That would be a rather neat twist. My main reason for disagreeing is a bit of a cheat: even if we didn't see the "remaining survivors" screen, Kirigiri wasn't crossed out when the credits rolled. It could be that the animators are misleading us, but I took that to be an indicator that it's really her who is still alive.
Old 2013-09-15, 12:07   Link #48
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

This episode left me both startled and confused as well with the discoveries of the new clues and findings.

To start, the whole murderous, school-life game is but a twisted, reality TV show aired all over Japan. Togawa mentioned that MonoBear would have had at its disposal massive amounts of cash and equipment to pull out such feat.
The first condition is not surprising due to the mountains of cash it shoved upon everyones' eyes before, which prompted Celes as her motivation for her murder conspiracy during the third classroom trial.
The latter condition well as you saw almost all the facilities are rigged up with cameras except for the bathrooms and the secret places discovered.
The third condition would be that the mastermind must be a highly-skilled hacker in order to being capable of hijacking the internet and TV networks of Japan. That, or the mastermind has or had lackie(s) helping with the hacking.

Now, for the other clues discovered:
1. Ikusaba Mukuro was the sixteenth student.
2. Ikusaba Mukuro for certain was a girl.
3. Her corpse was found wearing that creepy masked, hence, she's the masked figure that knocked Naegi out cold at the conclusion of the seventh episode and removed by herself all the evidence found by Kirigiri at the secret room behind the 2F boy's bathroom.
4. MonoBear mentioned it's been two years since that event. Togawa links that it might be referring to the incident that happened at the classroom he found out all turned into a mess and splattered in blood. Then, Togawa is certain that's the Super Duper Despair Incident addressed in the earlier clues found by Kirigiri.

I believe that Togawa's statement linking the mess of the classroom being the same as the Despair Incident that MonoBears talks about is speculation from his part. How can he be so certain? He took a look and observed, but did he find out any physical evidence?, or did he went to the trouble of making a thorough investigation of that classroom to find anything relevant that would give credence to his last statement? No. I believe what he stated with the classroom and the Super Despair Incident being one and the same event is circumstantial.

On the other hand, Asahina addressed something of piquing my curiosity. If this is a reality TV show broadcasted, on live to top it,
all over the country, then how come authorities in the outside world would just sit idly and let alone allow the broadcasting of real murders be screened so matter of factly on each TV set of all homes over the country for normal people to watch?
I think I have some possibilities to cover for that:
Spoiler:
Closed Thread