AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-12-09, 05:18   Link #1
hollowification

Send a message via MSN to hollowification
Zombi U

Zombi U is a first-person survival horror game set in London, in which the player assumes the role of a random survivor in a zombie apocalypse. The player collects various items and weapons, used to fight and kill zombies, that are located or looted from different areas. If the player's character is killed by a zombie, which can occur with a single bite, the character will permanently die and the player will then take the role of another random survivor. The previous character will become a zombie, who the player must kill in order to reclaim his original inventory. If the player has Miiverse enabled, it is possible that other players' characters will also appear as zombies carrying the items they had collected.
The game's controls extensively use the features of the Wii U GamePad. During normal play the touchscreen is used to manage the player's inventory and displays a mini-map of the immediate area, which shows the player's location and nearby items. The touchscreen is also used for context-sensitive actions, such as barricading doors or hacking combination locks. The Wii U GamePad gyroscope, which allows the controller to sense its rotation and tilt in three-dimensional space, is also utilized: while viewing the touchscreen the player may move the controller around in space to focus on and scan different areas of the area in order to find items. While performing any of these actions, the perspective on the television switches to a fixed third-person view, showing the player character and the surrounding area. In this state, the player is vulnerable to attack and must watch both the Wii U GamePad touchscreen and the television screen in order to avoid potential harm.

who has this game tell me bout ur experience in it overall how much u like it...

I love it its scary not to know what behind u or when ur doing stuff which zombie coming right at you....
Old 2012-12-19, 16:30   Link #2
hollowification

zombi u i have just finished the game and i said to my self WTF the no real ending to this game the first credits rolls then u skip it u have bout 10 mins more of game play then u get on helicopter that it the no real ending...............
Old 2012-12-20, 20:41   Link #3
Mateus

Seems like Zombies are bit overplayed these days, Resident Evil doesn't even use them the same they did since RE:3
Old 2013-01-05, 19:53   Link #4
hollowification

this game i thought it be as good as the trailer preview but mind you its waste its like 12 hours max game play