AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2008-01-28, 18:27   Link #1041
DX HBK
I'm the Showstopper!

Out of curiosity, what were Sabrac's combat methods?
DX HBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 18:46   Link #1042
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX HBK View Post
Out of curiosity, what were Sabrac's combat methods?
there is one spell which make any wound sabrac inflicts impossible to heal so most of the victims bleeds to death, he has a large collection of swords which he control remotely to attack opponents in large numbers (like Gilgamesh from fate stay/night), he never run out of POE so he can fight on full power indefinitely, any blow that hit him won't damage him.he can attack all the opponents within a certain area (many kilometers) at the same time so u can't really gang up on him, and his can hide his attacks, not even yuji can sense them. he is good at hiding his presence so not even yuji can locate him. most of the time the opponents can't even find him and can't avoid the attacks that seems to have came from nowhere, and they can't heal the wound so they bleeds to death.

so he has unlimited mana, invisibility, invincible, and many other hax on all the time
cnnydz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 18:51   Link #1043
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnnydz View Post
there is one spell which make any wound sabrac inflicts impossible to heal so most of the victims bleeds to death, he has a large collection of swords which he control remotely to attack opponents in large numbers (like Gilgamesh from fate stay/night), he never run out of POE so he can fight on full power indefinitely, any blow that hit him won't damage him.he can attack all the opponents within a certain area (many kilometers) at the same time so u can't really gang up on him, and his can hide his attacks, not even yuji can sense them. he is good at hiding his presence so not even yuji can locate him. most of the time the opponents can't even find him and can't avoid the attacks that seems to have came from nowhere, and they can't heal the wound so they bleeds to death.

so he has unlimited mana, invisibility, invincible, and many other hax on all the time
What the heck?! That's cheap...

But would he lose to Snake Yuuji?

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 18:57   Link #1044
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
What the heck?! That's cheap...

But would he lose to Snake Yuuji?
of course SnH yuji can beat him, because yuji knew sabrac's weakness
Old 2008-01-28, 18:59   Link #1045
DX HBK
I'm the Showstopper!

Quote:
of course SnH yuji can beat him, because yuji knew sabrac's weakness
Which was?
DX HBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 19:12   Link #1046
cnnydz
Feed me

not telling:P
Spoiler for weakness:

and it is technically not really a weakness
Old 2008-01-28, 19:40   Link #1047
evarcrazy89

So it seem to me Sabrac has to fulfill some sort of condition for his power to work, or what?
evarcrazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 19:51   Link #1048
Dark Wing

Quote:

Damn God Mode at it's finest...Dose anyone have a pic of this guy?
Old 2008-01-28, 19:52   Link #1049
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by evarcrazy89 View Post
So it seem to me Sabrac has to fulfill some sort of condition for his power to work, or what?
correct
Old 2008-01-28, 22:32   Link #1050
DeotoxSlayer

I'm kinda losing my memory who is Sabrac again, and does ny1 have a picture of him???
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 22:46   Link #1051
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
I'm kinda losing my memory who is Sabrac again, and does ny1 have a picture of him???
go watch ep 13, he is the guy attacked pheles and johan, he is also the one put a spell into the reiji maigo

oh as for SnH yuji, the three flame hazes ganged up on him (a surprise attack as well) and wasn't even able to scotch his cloth (and he was just standing there allowing their attacks to hit him). if that is not god mode then i don't know what is.

oh no wait, he is god so he naturally has god mode on........

Last edited by cnnydz; 2008-01-28 at 23:04.
Old 2008-01-28, 23:04   Link #1052
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
go watch ep 13, he is the guy attacked pheles and johan, he is also the one put a spell into the reiji maigo
O.o kk i kinda remember now, do you have ny pictures of him???
Old 2008-01-28, 23:45   Link #1053
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
oh as for SnH yuji, the three flame hazes ganged up on him (a surprise attack as well) and wasn't even able to scotch his cloth (and he was just standing there allowing their attacks to hit him). if that is not god mode then i don't know what is.

Yeah, Yuji did kinda have a air of arrogance around him in that battle

Let's just hope he's not as broken as Dark Sakura or Gil

Here's the only pic of Sabrac that I know of

Spoiler for Vol 14:
Old 2008-01-29, 03:33   Link #1054
setsuke

Quote:

wait when you say 3 flame hazes you mean Shana, Margery and Wilhelmina right? and when you say SnH Yuji knows Sabrac weakness in vol 14, isnt Yuji not yet turn into SnH yet? Hmm Yuji must be very good in sensing PoE since you also mention "not even him can sense Sabrac"
Old 2008-01-29, 04:01   Link #1055
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

Quote:

That's gonna be so epic if there's a Shana game for that. (too bad they don't get translated)

How were the Flame Hazes of the past able to even seal him, though?

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
teachopvutru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 09:21   Link #1056
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuke View Post
wait when you say 3 flame hazes you mean Shana, Margery and Wilhelmina right? and when you say SnH Yuji knows Sabrac weakness in vol 14, isnt Yuji not yet turn into SnH yet? Hmm Yuji must be very good in sensing PoE since you also mention "not even him can sense Sabrac"
yuji is very talented at sensing POE changes, he noticed that something was wrong with the torches when hunter came, which even alastor ccouldn't. that is why margery asked yuji to find where is silver in ep 15.
Old 2008-01-29, 10:32   Link #1057
edgewalker00
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

here's a recap of of what i understood so far(this is pointless but it helps me clear my thoughts ~_~)

Spoiler:
edgewalker00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 02:03   Link #1058
telamont

Thanks for the write up on Sabrac, cnnydz. After seeing episode 15, I got really curious about the Guze no Ou that beat Pheles and Johann. Should have known he would be Godhax at its finest.

Do the novels ever go into detail about that particular battle btw? Did the Engaged Link loose fair and square or was it more of an ambush/surprise attack?

On Sabrac vs SnH... if you don't mind elaborating, why were they fighting? Weren't they on the same side?

Also, in your opinion, what would be a rough power ranking of all the flame hazes and major tomogara to have appeared thus far?

Much appreciated.

Last edited by telamont; 2008-01-30 at 02:17.
telamont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 10:17   Link #1059
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by telamont View Post
Thanks for the write up on Sabrac, cnnydz. After seeing episode 15, I got really curious about the Guze no Ou that beat Pheles and Johann. Should have known he would be Godhax at its finest.

Do the novels ever go into detail about that particular battle btw? Did the Engaged Link loose fair and square or was it more of an ambush/surprise attack?

On Sabrac vs SnH... if you don't mind elaborating, why were they fighting? Weren't they on the same side?

Also, in your opinion, what would be a rough power ranking of all the flame hazes and major tomogara to have appeared thus far?

Much appreciated.
Sabrac is known as the "Broken Blade" he's a mercenary, he's not on Sairei no Hebi's side.
Old 2008-01-30, 10:50   Link #1060
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
If I remember it was Sabrac and Yuji who fought and that was before he merged with SotF

Quote:

Much appreciated.
Here's my very incomplete listing and just to note I haven't read vol 10 or 15

「祭礼の蛇」坂井悠二 (SnH Sakai Yuji)
「壊刃」サブラク (Sabrac)
「逆理の裁者」ベルペオル (Gyakuri no Saisha Bel Peol)
「頂の座」ヘカテー (Itadaki no Kura Hecate)
「千変」シュドナイ (Senpen Sydonay) & 「嵐蹄」フェコルー (Rantei Fecor)
「彩飄」フィレス (Saihyou Pheles)
「儀装の駆り手」カムシン・ネブハーウ (Gisō no Karite Khamsin Nbh'w)
「万条の仕手」ヴィルヘルミナ・カルメル (Banjō no Shite Wilhelmina Carmel)
「炎髪灼眼の討ち手」シャナ (Enpatsu Shakugan no Uchite Shana)
「弔詞の詠み手」マージョリー・ドー (Chōshi no Yomite Margery Daw)

I don't know where ether 「聚散の丁」ザロービ or「吼号呀」ビフロンス would go

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen