AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-07-12, 23:16   Link #281
clubsaa

To answer the question of how he got himself into that table position. This is just a guess.

Watch the part again carefully, judging from the camera angles and motions you will noticed that he lost balance when she jumped onto him. Thus, spining around and ended up in that position.

As for censored... I just hope AT-X will air it uncensored. From this video this is what uncensored should look like =) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvPNay6U7n8

Last edited by clubsaa; 2009-07-12 at 23:29.
clubsaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-12, 23:33   Link #282
PzIVf3

PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-12, 23:56   Link #283
Wrath88
Kissing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
haha of coarse she is gonna be jealous. She may look like saber but her personality is like tsukiumi from sekirei. The jealousy and competition with the other girls should be good fun
I believe that's another reason to watch... I love Tsukiumi. Eagerly awaiting subs.
Old 2009-07-13, 00:19   Link #284
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I think it's a win-win with either Charlotte or Sylvia. Fail with Yuu and other girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubsaa View Post
As for censored... I just hope AT-X will air it uncensored. From this video this is what uncensored should look like =) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvPNay6U7n8
^
What happened to that song in the preview? That's such a good song.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 01:32   Link #285
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I think it's a win-win with either Charlotte or Sylvia. Fail with Yuu and other girl.
There is no chance he'll end up with Yuu or Seika. They are basically sub-characters in the anime. Of course, it would be a wonderful and pleasant surprise if he did end up with Yuu or Seika, instead of ending up with Saber or dekamelon, but so doubtful that could happen... Shame...

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubsaa View Post
Arggghh! My eyes! My eyes! How can there not be a black hole protecting us?!

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 03:30   Link #286
KyntE
Ebilness~

Send a message via Yahoo to KyntE
no way gigaloki

currenty watching: bakemonogatari & princess lover
KyntE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 03:37   Link #287
Revan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Can people stop calling Sylvia Saber?
It certainly is getting more annoying than the fan-servisu
Old 2009-07-13, 03:41   Link #288
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Just like Saki...the true "potential" of this show can only be enjoyed once the DVD version is out.

Anyway episode 2 was good.Never thought they actually tried to insert a yaoi element on it altho it failed miserably in just few minutes.And the desk position was awesome...which reminded me of a CG from the game,the ending part for Charlotte x Teppei route i think.

How funny Yuu didn't seem to have any feeling when she pulled Teppei's pajamas.And her oppai was big enough to hold Teppei's head from falling down.

And after watching last nite episode,i'm pretty sure the anime will follow Charlotte x Teppei's route unless if they decide to make a change during the last few episode and let Teppei ended up with either Sylvia or Yuu or that another girl (she is a fashion model?).

Hope to see more fanservice next week....and the preview...whats with that samurai stance of Teppei

Quote:
Can people stop calling Sylvia Saber? There's only one Saber and the similarity is quite deliberate. Good thing they didn't give her an ahoge or hell would break loose.
I don't think its that annoying..unless if what you meant was about ppl complaining or comparing Sylvia = Saber,which is different from calling Sylvia = Saber.
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 03:50   Link #289
Frostfire
No Eyes

They also used the Sylvia route locket focus, so I wouldn't take similarities from CG to show with to much value.

Completely forgot but the first two episodes have some similarities to the light novel, the first one. Which ended as Sylvia route, actually two of three novels went Sylvia route.
Frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 03:54   Link #290
gigaloki
The Silent Ninja Perv

Send a message via Yahoo to gigaloki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan21 View Post
It certainly is getting more annoying than the fan-servisu
you cant deny... she's the nth reincarnation of seibaa, only having the over sized boobies

YURINESS

NeverGiveUpPH
gigaloki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 03:54   Link #291
KyntE
Ebilness~

Quote:
Can people stop calling Sylvia Saber? There's only one Saber and the similarity is quite deliberate. Good thing they didn't give her an ahoge or hell would break loose.
the only difference between sylvie van hossen adn SEIBAAAAAAAAAAA is teh big fettish boobs

Old 2009-07-13, 03:59   Link #292
gigaloki
The Silent Ninja Perv

Send a message via Yahoo to gigaloki
Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post

I don't think its that annoying..unless if what you meant was about ppl complaining or comparing Sylvia = Saber,which is different from calling Sylvia = Saber.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyntE View Post
the only difference between sylvie van hossen adn SEIBAAAAAAAAAAA is teh big fettish boobs
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigaloki View Post
you cant deny... she's the nth reincarnation of seibaa, only having the over sized boobies
ok its two against one now wahahah

seibaa=sylvie

what do you say guys... give some comments

YURINESS

NeverGiveUpPH
gigaloki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 04:17   Link #293
KyntE
Ebilness~

kynte will drop the bomb >:3

@all
its sylvie not sylvia errrrrrrr

Old 2009-07-13, 05:28   Link #294
monir
cho~ kakkoii

If we are comparing Sylvie to Saber, Sylvie's assets are much more prominent. Her junk is also bigger.

Also to touch on the conversation how the ending pairing may take shape..........., the rule of thumb to go by in these sort of series is to look for the mutual attraction, liking, doki-dokis between the hero and the girl. As of episode 1, the hero and the princess shares mutual attraction for each other. The audience who are also picking this pairing should know not to waver from all the twist and turns to come which are designed to throw you off from your pairing. Stay resolute and don't be tricked.

I'll take my own advice and stick to the pairing of Teppei x Charlotte through and through. heh-heh

Btw, it's hard to say if the name is pronounced as Sylvia or Sylvie just from going by the ear. My opera isn't loading the Princess Lover webpage and I don't feel like installing a separate browser to see if something is wrong with my browser.

Last edited by monir; 2009-07-13 at 05:41.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 05:34   Link #295
shinwa
fuuu~

it's Silvia ;3

i thought Silvie is her nicknamed where Vincent called her b4...
shinwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 05:34   Link #296
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostfire View Post
Dunno, traditional harems usually focus more on the "losers first" and let the main lead get a heap-ton of super development either in little bits and pieces through the series or all at once.

But who knows how traditional this one will be.
Er, no. In traditional harem series, it's usually the first girl he meaningfully interacts with that has the biggest chances to win. What you probably mean is that when it comes to the _resolution_, the losing girls are dealt with first, so that the winning girl has the final scene.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 05:43   Link #297
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigaloki View Post
ok its two against one now wahahah

seibaa=sylvie

what do you say guys... give some comments
I say

seibaa=sylvie

but having a tsundere attitude should be a plus
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 05:46   Link #298
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinwa View Post
it's Silvia ;3

i thought Silvie is her nicknamed where Vincent called her b4...
Game players should know what the correct spelling for the name is. Let's see if I could track down the game page for this title....
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 05:52   Link #299
Alexus_Z3
new to gunpla

Hahaha I really don't expect this from harem anime. I'd say it again I love this kind of protagonist little bit pervert but got some bones

Trully enjoy the second half of the episode especially charlotte I find her personality really attractive and fun to watch and that twin girl also got some interesting personality.

I also found it interesting thathis mother also went through the same thing with him (fiancee and all)

Note: It started to sicken me hearing people wining about the censor. They're still a new studio. They need to boost the DVD sales can't be help about that. I'll say that they did a good job so far just cut some slack about the censorship people
Alexus_Z3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 05:54   Link #300
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

censorship wise it made me wanna buy the damn dvd so i can see the censorship hahhaha
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, eroge, romance, seinen