AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2009-11-24, 08:26   Link #2741
Sciel
Etoilé

Ruitomo seems to be a favourite now with gg's trolling and dare i say it bribing . Its appearing on toktotosho,nyaatorrents,fakku,etc .
Personally i now just wish any of the other VN's besides ruitomo wins .
Sciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-24, 15:16   Link #2742
Metaler

Quote:
Originally Posted by izmosmolnar View Post
If anyone is interested, Sharin No Kuni's translation is fully finished now, and everyone should try it, because it's really awesome.
Project page

*goes back to read*
This game really interested me, but I've been a bit reluctant towards it, because the plot pissed me off. I hate seeing people being controled into doing something they don't want to...

Last edited by Metaler; 2009-11-24 at 19:12.
Metaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-24, 22:29   Link #2743
DeotoxSlayer

Well it seems like gg trolled Ameterasu hard sayng that they'd sub Durara and Dance in Vampire Bund if RuiTomo won and RuiTomo actually ended up winning thanks to their trolling.

Now Ixrec is going to play all 10 finalist and decide from among them himself, this is going to take a while.

Fucking gg, i gotta remember to delete all the anime i have that's subbed by gg.

Remember kids you can't spell faggot without gg.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-24, 22:57   Link #2744
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

I've played some of RuiTomo and it's actually pretty good.
Old 2009-11-24, 23:08   Link #2745
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
I've played some of RuiTomo and it's actually pretty good.
I don't have a problem with RuiTomo winning but the reason gg did it and the reason the poll got nullified is because gg did it for the lulz just to troll, and wanted to see how well their trolling worked out. That's bullshit.

They just picked a random game and told people to vote for it, just to see how well their fanbase obeys them and it seems like a lot of them acted obedient little dogs just like gg wanted them to.

Remember kids you can't spell faggot without gg.

EDIT: guess what gg just fucking posted: http://amaterasu.is.moelicious.be/fo...sg5223#msg5223
Old 2009-11-25, 01:01   Link #2746
Aaerul

Sharin no Kuni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaler View Post
This game really interested me, but I've been a bit reluctant towards it, because the plot pissed me off. I hate seeing people being controled into doing something they don't want to...
I put quite a number of hours into this game 'Sharin no Kuni'. Whilst the premise is excellent, and the drawings are certainly pretty, this product suffers from tremendous amounts of padding. Granted, all bishoujo games are full of filler and nonsense dialogue, Sharin no Kuni goes to the extreme. It insists on repeating days and days worth of events which all surmount to nothing. It insist on dragging its emotionally charged 'story-hooks' on and on until you are simply drained of all teary stamina.

While I enjoy the further and further depressing truths behind each character, rhetorically, the same amount of effectiveness could have been achieved in far less time.

The executive summary to my roundabout way of how i write my sentences is this: Its a nice premise with average characters and a Lot of filler. Your overall satisfaction upon completion of this 'game' is dependent on how much you dig either the tsundere or the emo-lonely type girl.
<Rage>***And just freaking kill me already. I swear if I have to hear Mana-chan's high pitch voice one more time...***
Aaerul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-25, 18:30   Link #2747
Metaler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosign View Post
I put quite a number of hours into this game 'Sharin no Kuni'. Whilst the premise is excellent, and the drawings are certainly pretty, this product suffers from tremendous amounts of padding. Granted, all bishoujo games are full of filler and nonsense dialogue, Sharin no Kuni goes to the extreme. It insists on repeating days and days worth of events which all surmount to nothing. It insist on dragging its emotionally charged 'story-hooks' on and on until you are simply drained of all teary stamina.

While I enjoy the further and further depressing truths behind each character, rhetorically, the same amount of effectiveness could have been achieved in far less time.

The executive summary to my roundabout way of how i write my sentences is this: Its a nice premise with average characters and a Lot of filler. Your overall satisfaction upon completion of this 'game' is dependent on how much you dig either the tsundere or the emo-lonely type girl.
<Rage>***And just freaking kill me already. I swear if I have to hear Mana-chan's high pitch voice one more time...***
Thanks for the info. ^^
From what you've told me, it seems that the game has a lot of character development, if you think about these "repetitive days". But, hey, you're the one who played it, so I guess you know a lot more about it than I do.
Anyway, maybe I'll give this game a try. I just hope I don't get pissed at the characters' situations (I believe that one of the main heroines has to obey her parents no matter what. That REALLY makes my blood boil.). Thanks again! \o

Anyway, can anyone tell me what's going on with that Amaterasu poll? I only know that some fansub group called gg started to screw things up.
Metaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-25, 22:26   Link #2748
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaler View Post
Thanks for the info. ^^
From what you've told me, it seems that the game has a lot of character development, if you think about these "repetitive days". But, hey, you're the one who played it, so I guess you know a lot more about it than I do.
Anyway, maybe I'll give this game a try. I just hope I don't get pissed at the characters' situations (I believe that one of the main heroines has to obey her parents no matter what. That REALLY makes my blood boil.). Thanks again! \o

Anyway, can anyone tell me what's going on with that Amaterasu poll? I only know that some fansub group called gg started to screw things up.
gg messes it up, so the translator is going to play the 10 games on the poll and choose one from among them afterwards.
Old 2009-12-03, 23:09   Link #2749
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
I managed to add Innocent Grey to my "Finished all VN list" by squeezing the little time I have everyday except for like Thanksgiving. I don't mind gore but I don't wanna feel like eatting *Spoiler* when I am stuffing myself with turkey. From them, I never really realize which one I favorited. Probably Kara no Shoujo, Cartagra was just plain horrible for me.
Spoiler for Cartagra:
I think I will treat myself to some Yuri when I have time, like replay Katahane(My first Yuri VN, seriously) or get some recommendation or something.
Old 2009-12-22, 07:03   Link #2750
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

... I dunno if I should jump in joy or cower in fear, but after roaming randomly on the net, I stepped on something quite... interesting:

http://asitagamienai.blog118.fc2.com...entry-353.html (NSFW pics).

光輪の町、ラベンダーの少女 (Kourin no Machi, Lavender no Shoujo - Halo / nimbus (?) town, Girl of Lavender).
Now that is something I -really- didn't expect considering how frigging long Akabeisoft didn't do anything with the Sharin franchise.
I can't help but feel completely excited about it except one thing: the scenario isn't written by looseboy, but by Shibuya Hayato. Anyone has any idea if this guy is a newcomer or did some VN already?

Can't really find any more information, *sigh*

Okay, the names of the heroines are:
-Hikaru
Looks like this girl can put up a fight.

-Reika
Tsundere and/or Oujou-sama?

-Riko
Moeblob / loli I guess

-Haruka
(the most normal?)

-Akina
hmm... the senpai?

The scans are kinda mediocre to figure their last names (I can barely see Hikaru last name's furiguna... sakuraki? sakurasa?).
Anyway, the designs look pretty neat (seems it really went better after G senjou, the designs are close to akatsuki no goei), though for some reasons, the colors/shades and eyes look less smoother than Sharin... ah well.

Did anyone manage to find the summary of the story? The scan doesn't help that much. That said, considering the lack of badge, we are for a definite different setup, but perhaps with a concept similar (hopefully, they aren't using this title just to bait sharin's fans...)

Last edited by Klashikari; 2009-12-22 at 07:49.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 21:40   Link #2751
Arisato_Yuuto
Nandaka shiawase~

Addicted to Sono Hanabira series for now.
Especially for Mai-Reo.
Arisato_Yuuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 22:03   Link #2752
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Sufficed to say, is that the person in your avatar? Mai-Reo...? No matter.

I'm pretty weak when it comes to VN, but my two I have that are atleast decent are the wo most respectable in the US

Brave Soul
Hourglass of Summer

They both are pretty old, and I doubt there is alot translated. Unless someone knows a respectable VN that I can upload online (That hasn't been licensed on here. Otherwise i'm asking for a ban. Not intended.)

Personally? I'd like to play Fate/Stay night. But it hasn't be translated to my understanding, and it'd easily become my favorite.

I'm pretty pathetic in Visual novels as well lol... pathetic as in Sosuke Sagara pathetic in VN... lol.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 22:15   Link #2753
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Sufficed to say, is that the person in your avatar? Mai-Reo...? No matter.

He's talking about a pairing. I don't know if the char in his avatar's Mai or Reo (I don't have faces to put to the names) >_>
Old 2010-02-25, 12:02   Link #2754
ken_FF
剱冑の理、ここに在り

Send a message via Yahoo to ken_FF
I've got several favorite titles for different categories (・∀・)

For the typical ADV game, I love 真剣で私に恋しなさい!(Maji de watashi ni koi shinasai) from Minatosoft, the same company that made "They are my Noble masters". The script was written by Takahiro, who also made the script for Kimikiss and kimiAru.

For the 泣きゲー or the dramatic game category, I loved AIR the most. I had hard time trying to keep the tears from falling, there on the last scene...the goal. Other very good titles are 車輪の国、向日葵の少女 (Syarin no kuni, Himawari no shoujo) and G線上の魔王 (Devil on G-String), both of them made by the same conpany, Akabeisoft2.

For the シナリオゲー or the games focused on Scenarios, I'd choose 月姫 (Tsukihime
) from TYPE-MOON, the same company that made the popular Fate/stay night.

There are many more good titles I'd like to share, but writing all of them would be difficult so anyone can visit my page to see other games that I've finished. ;P I'd be glad to share my opinion regarding those games (^^)b
Old 2010-02-26, 05:41   Link #2755
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

Quote:
Personally? I'd like to play Fate/Stay night. But it hasn't be translated to my understanding, and it'd easily become my favorite.
Fate/Stay night is fan-translated. You can order it via JLIST now and just apply the english patch then play it.

_________
While it is only a VN and not an ero, I've been mesmerized how awesome Symphonic Rain was. Really, everyone should check it out now that it has a great and stable translation. It's full of HNNNGGG, emotion rollercoaster, and great twists. The rhythm game is probably could be good too if you are into that (I have 0 talent in it so I switched it off).
Old 2010-02-26, 07:25   Link #2756
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Fortune Arterial

NOTE: Following links may be NSFW

On that note, August is releasing a new game called Aiyoku no Eustia

Character descriptions in Mandarin

No idea when it's released though...

From a quick skim through of the story, it seems pretty much darker than their previous stuff. It's a post-apocalyptic fantasy (some kind of God sent doom it seems) and the setting seems to be some kind of prison-ghetto city

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2010-03-17 at 04:58.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 08:59   Link #2757
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Fortune Arterial
Is there any translation available for this yet? I know there was one going a while back but heard they quit. I've had this game sitting around for a year and a half now and am dying to play it but my knowledge of Japanese is currently limited to extremely basic Hiragana.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 12:11   Link #2758
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
Is there any translation available for this yet? I know there was one going a while back but heard they quit. I've had this game sitting around for a year and a half now and am dying to play it but my knowledge of Japanese is currently limited to extremely basic Hiragana.
No. You just have to read it as it is.

I suppose you could try some translation program like Atlas if you really cannot read....

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2010-02-26 at 12:39.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 23:44   Link #2759
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Hmmm, this thread still running? Nvm. Anyway, around 2 years ago I came into this thread to tell you guys how on a forum I frequent (Initial D World), one of the radio stream's DJ's decided to do an audio-only Let's Play of SHUFFLE! live. Well in September of the same year, we got a video server, and so we moved live eroge reviews ("eronight") to video. The user's done a couple of eroge review on the vid stream, some of which were double commentaries with ANOTHER DJ from the site. Some of the games covered from the introduction of the video server to now include:

Nekomimi Gakuen
Wanko to Kurasou (Yandere Translated)
Muv-Luv Alternative
Da Capo II Plus Communication
Gore Screaming Show
MinDead Blood
Princess Party!
H2O and Root After
SHUFFLE Essence+
Moero Downhill Night (JASTUSA version) (Note: The original jpn version, randomly played one night when the DJ ran out of stuff to play during his music show, was what inspired eronight in the first place)
Da Capo II - Fall In Love

And I think that's it for the games that were covered from Sept 2008 up until now.

So here's the thing. I'll be taking upload requests for the stream rips, but you must do those through the PMs, as obviously, these are NSFW.

And the last I heard, no plans for an eronight any time soon. The DJ's alternating between movie and music shows every friday night on the vid and audio streams, respectively.
Old 2010-05-10, 04:43   Link #2760
Nemesis

sorry to bump this, but does anyone know of a Visual novel called Kuroi Ryuu To Yasashii Oukoku?
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel