Spoiler for Hoshikaka 06 - Senka's Death Eyes of Death:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-19, 16:55   Link #243
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Spoiler for Hoshikaka 06 - Senka's Death Eyes of Death:
Yes, I'd also say that so far, Ui has the best chances, with Madoka as a second.

About the "nyanbobo" - sounds like something cat-related (nya).
The "pink" however doesn't seem to fit there...
Old 2011-05-20, 00:24   Link #244
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Finally caught up with this show.

I really like all the girls, each are special in their own way.

I'm going to claim Madoka though.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-20, 01:53   Link #245
mysterious

So is it against the rule of ping pong for keeping the ball between your breast and bounce it back on your opponent field? It seems that flat chest just lost in so many way to her senpai And is that the law of physic or the ball just cant get enough of Madoka breast that it tries to roll back to her ?
mysterious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-20, 02:07   Link #246
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Finally caught up with this show.

I really like all the girls, each are special in their own way.

I'm going to claim Madoka though.
Way too late for that, lol. *already ran off with Madoka and Hina* << >>
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-20, 02:13   Link #247
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera View Post
Sorry, I went back in a Time Machine and claimed before all of you.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-20, 02:14   Link #248
tsunade666

As long as no one touch Hiyori I don't care about waifu wars though I kinda like Madoka more than Ui. She has more to her than plain Ui.
Old 2011-05-20, 05:29   Link #249
Marina2

Well, if we judge by "OP rules" Ui has less chance than Madoka.

For examples:
- UI doesn't appear first in OP (it's one hint to see who is the winner in this type of anime)
- Ui's screen time in OP are really too few. Even Tsugumi and Ibuki has more than her, I think.
- Madoka is the one who get the most focus in OP. (She's also appear first in the flashback of ep.1)

But in a story , Ui is the leader right now. We need an ep. that focus on Madoka or other characters to change this.

For now, Ibuki is my waifu!.

Spoiler for Ibuki, NSFW(pantsu):
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 06:33   Link #250
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Sorry, I went back in a Time Machine and claimed before all of you.
I thought a "certain person" from another anime has taken the 2 away before you...with Time Stop hahahahahaha
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 07:06   Link #251
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Well, if we judge by "OP rules" Ui has less chance than Madoka.

For examples:
- UI doesn't appear first in OP (it's one hint to see who is the winner in this type of anime)
- Ui's screen time in OP are really too few. Even Tsugumi and Ibuki has more than her, I think.
- Madoka is the one who get the most focus in OP. (She's also appear first in the flashback of ep.1)

But in a story , Ui is the leader right now. We need an ep. that focus on Madoka or other characters to change this.
The anime really tends for Ui ending and even the game presents Ui as it's main girl so high chance it's her ending though she is really plain. Madoka and Hiyori has more debt to it. Specially Madoka. From the reviews of the game that is.
Old 2011-05-21, 07:24   Link #252
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 06

Sunnova.... I'm putting a bounty on the Zombie's head, someone eleiminate him from this series because I'm becoming irate the fact that his mere existence is a magnet to Hina further fuels my hatred against the zombie

Still though, it was a great ep. It was the week of fantasies, with Daigo here and the Dog in Sengoku Otome, I gotta say I'm enjoying every bit of it. Am I too much of a pervert if I say I'm going to keep expecting more bounce from this series? I find myself wanting more

I got a laugh out of Ui's little Got Milk audition, and lol Madoka.... you broke Forrest Gump's first lesson of Ping Pong: keep your eye on the ball

Still though... easily the best part of the ep:

I died

No! I'm not saying I'm the lolitron! L-look! twintailed Ui Hnnnngg *cough wheeze* what happened to this girl where she ditched the twintail when she grew older? It should be wintailed Ui till death! speaking of Ui, what is her obsession with all things hearts. She's got heart this, heart that, her stockings even got a heart on them

Anyways, thank you Kasane-chan! You gave me a great idea with your pajamas! All I gotta do is dress up in the cutest pedobear outfit and I get a legal hug from Hina-chan! I am the winrar although Kasane-chan should have took off her pantsu and went all nude under the outfit

I'm also starting to think we'll be beachless for the Spring season...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera View Post
HEY! Trying to take my Hina from me? Never while I breathe on this earth! *suffocates from a death hug from Hina-chan*

The best sad part is, everyone's going to dump the loli's on me just cause
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 20:29   Link #253
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Anyways, thank you Kasane-chan! You gave me a great idea with your pajamas! All I gotta do is dress up in the cutest pedobear outfit and I get a legal hug from Hina-chan! I am the winrar
although Kasane-chan should have took off her pantsu and went all nude under the outfit
My, what a slowpoke... I came up with that bear suit idea three days ago already!
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...58#post3618058

And you didn't even think to provide a crotch opening... shame

Oh, and I agree with the bold part
Old 2011-05-21, 21:38   Link #254
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
My, what a slowpoke... I came up with that bear suit idea three days ago already!
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...58#post3618058
I actually read all the posts before posting, but decided against another mass quoted post because I'm late to the party(it's been a tough week...) I only quoted Gerbera because I'm yet again a victim of NTR lol. So I figured I'd go full circle by declaring it a pedobear costume for the double entendre reason XD. And I thought it was Crimson Cloud who started it

Quote:
And you didn't even think to provide a crotch opening... shame
I figured if I wanted that exposed, might as well ditch the outfit entirely, but then that would mean I'd have to have Ayumu-levels of cuteness, which definitely aint happening considering my grudge against the Zombie

Besides, the impending death grip from Hina would most likely close off the blood circulation down there

Quote:
Oh, and I agree with the bold part
Oh sure, but with a username like yours, shouldn't you be campaigning for her to wear Shimapan instead? *runs*
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 10:00   Link #255
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Well that was a pleasantly better ep than the last one but since I'm not expecting much from this series in the first place, it's all good.

Daigo's dream bath scene was awesome!
I'd like to order a can of super duper defogger please!

The table tennis wasn't quite like previous table tennis scenes I seen but still great none the less

PJs with a zipper huh, ain't that like uncomfortable to say the least?
I can understand snoozing off for a hour or 2 but full night sleep in clothes with a zipper don't say comfortable to me.

Now I've never been one for studying but really a group of friends getting together and all they really did was study for like forever just doesn't sit right with me.
I know asians are all for their studies but that goes beyond want I can think.
Even the people I knew that were uptight about study would crack and join in on the fun the rest would eventually start to have.

I thought I'd stick with Mugi-chan as my favorite chracter but Hina-chan has got her trumped now.
That sweet little outfit she had, the mini-skirt, the sleeve-less shirt and tie and the thigh-highs has got all the other girls beat
Not to mention her personality is lol.

Need moar Hina-chan, Mugi-chan and Madoka-chan!
Old 2011-05-22, 21:30   Link #256
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Besides, the impending death grip from Hina would most likely close off the blood circulation down there
If anything, it would close in the blood there
"Huh? Something hard is poking my stomach..."

Quote:
Oh sure, but with a username like yours, shouldn't you be campaigning for her to wear Shimapan instead? *runs*
Ok... "She should have taken off her pantsu and then put on shimapan instead."
There, better now?
Old 2011-05-23, 02:22   Link #257
tsunade666

Episode 07

starts with the end of the test and everyone starts to go and play

The simple game center sure had lots of fan service scenes in it and I never encountered yet a arcade game with vn style.
Hina sure was cute when she receive the plushy or strap thing but man stop searching for the gay little bro.
Ibuki was practicing on her archery but her concentration wasn't at it's peak and she ended up missing targets.
........... wtf with the naked butt little gay brother. They give lots of fan service but I think that is really not needed. It gives me headaches, no thats' an understatement. It bursn my pupils, whitens my iris and toast my nerves. Almost brain dead thanks to that.
Ibuki's archery tournament or more like her development story. it's good though still simple but maybe that's also a good points on it's own. Well it's okay to get scared and nervous. It's human nature and Ibuki is really cute on this episode. Girls shouldn't cry. They better suited on smiling
Old 2011-05-23, 06:12   Link #258
Marina2

Ep.7 - They changed some details from the game, but I guess it's ok. More in spoiler.
Spoiler for ep.7:

I make some gifs from this ep. too (EDIT: Due to my mistake, none of these can be used as avatar here (too big),but feel free to use them in another webboard that allow >50kb avatar)
Spoiler for ep.7 gifs:

Also, look like anime skipped Day10 in the game T_T. I hope they will return to it.

Last edited by Marina2; 2011-05-23 at 08:22.
Old 2011-05-23, 07:50   Link #259
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
I make some gifs from this ep. too
Spoiler for ep.7 gifs:

Can this be used as an avatar? if it can be used. I will be taking Kiyori away

EDIT:

Kiyori is not moving... to big?
Old 2011-05-23, 08:09   Link #260
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Can this be used as an avatar? if it can be used. I will be taking Kiyori away

EDIT:

Kiyori is not moving... to big?
Oh sorry. Seem like they're too big for Animesuki rule x_x (50KB). Other board I'm staying allow the size of avatar up to 500kb. I forgot to think about this - -''.

EDIT: Nope, I can't find anyway to make them smaller than 50kb - -''. I'm sorry.

Last edited by Marina2; 2011-05-23 at 08:24.

Tags
comedy, eroge, harem, seinen