AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-09-08, 17:13   Link #241
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
But I hope someone picks up the manga series.
Yen Press has the US license for the manga & has published 4 2-in-1 omnibus volumes so far if you want to go that route.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 19:25   Link #242
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Damn. I picked up this anime because I was expecting that the anime will animate the chapters that hasn't been translated. I didn't even know that it will only last till ep 10. Oh well
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 19:43   Link #243
warita
Dai-Youkai

So you guys think this anime was made only to advertize the manga? I dont read manga.....

I really need a second season, this anime is just too good for that.
warita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 20:15   Link #244
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Yeah, 2nd season is an extreme longshot. Didn't even get a full commitment for a first. It's a real shame, as this was really an excellent series.
Guardian Enzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 20:55   Link #245
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

I think they will cover the last of this arc on the OVA that is Bundled with the tenth limited-edition volume of the manga.
Old 2013-09-08, 21:03   Link #246
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Just way to short really needs anther full season with much more of Liz

7/10 well there all ways the ova to look forward to
Old 2013-09-08, 21:34   Link #247
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Only ten episodes... 7/10.
Average anime. Somewhat interesting, but nothing out of the ordinary. Oh, and the cheap words-on-the-screen moves got cheesy after the 2nd time.
And since the series likes anime references and such, they should have at least done a "Our fight has just begun!" and plaster the words on the screen...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 21:39   Link #248
MCAL

Yeah... the latest volume released by Yen Press, which I have already read, covers up to where the last episode ended. Although it skipped a major point regarding how Fuyumi became lost in the demon world (Which may or may not be covered in the upcoming OVA, so I'll refrain from mentioning it now). Fourth volume comes out in February for those who want to read what happens next.

Last edited by MCAL; 2013-09-08 at 21:50.
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 21:41   Link #249
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

8/10

Who the hell said that this should only have ten episodes? Damn at least give 11 or 12.

Did the powers that be seriously think that this would bomb or something?

Otherwise, LOVE THIS SHOW. I will read the manga now....
Old 2013-09-09, 03:43   Link #250
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

....This ending, what's going on?
The toss in original filler scene but left out that particular important detail on Pante Mime and how Braz got a hold of him? This is absurd nonsense.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 09:27   Link #251
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Wow, what a letdown after 10 episodes... All that build-up has just halted to nothing!

Spoiler for Fuyumi-chan:
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 11:09   Link #252
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

most of what I want to say has already been said, but there's at least a chance of a second season, given that they showed characters that are yet to appear.
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 11:15   Link #253
ookamigirl

Wow, who knew Fuyumi had such a complicated past.
Staz - Bell's dad serious heart to heart was kinda sweet.
It was touching how much that old man cared about Fuyumi's future.
Too many people were concerned with Fuyumi's future... kinda made things confusing.
Hmm... didn't quite feel like the end.
Judging by the ending there should be another season.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 19:13   Link #254
NaweG
Just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warita View Post
So you guys think this anime was made only to advertize the manga? I dont read manga.....
To advertise the manga and related merchandise, yes. That's pretty much the reason for all anime that isn't all-original to be made. It is why occasionally a series that doesn't do well on it's own will be picked up for a second or third season because the related manga sales spike. I haven't seen anything to indicate that's the case here.

As far as not reading manga... you're missing out, but I know not everyone has time to do everything. Perhaps this series should be your reason to consider doing otherwise?
Old 2013-09-09, 20:57   Link #255
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.10

staz meet bell's dad to see if staz is worthy for fuyumi cause years ago meeting had with fuyumi's dad cause give whole mother combine into one person yet concern if happen fuyumi meet her demon version so keep them safe have them stay in their own worlds.

so then seeing & testing staz's loyalty to fuyumi well bell's dad seeing something that staz is worthy material gave swear duty for fuyumi.

braz give reasons for his doing against wolf daddy give goyle said can't change past yet future is open yet freeze braz til liz arrive to cue their escape.

staz's crew got invaded by other demon crew by fish face so go blaze of glory even a t-rex to defend the area.

wolf had another fight give doing not in werewolf cause still want be staz got an invite.

bell ask how fuyumi feel about staz give might yet to wonder on it then after quick change clothes found herself in staz in the stairs.

staz & fuyumi well give all happen yet which wonder why staz is bad guy but now want be dark hero for fuyumi so now doing it for fuyumi which bell's dad is certain for staz while fuyumi/bell's mom well let see how it goes.

& oh yea braz is bringing his dad back to life.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 23:17   Link #256
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

I know everyone is saying it is only 10 episodes, but IMO they had a next episode preview at the end? I'm slightly confused. Did they really end it there or are there more episodes and they lied about the length?
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 00:44   Link #257
SQA

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I know everyone is saying it is only 10 episodes, but IMO they had a next episode preview at the end? I'm slightly confused. Did they really end it there or are there more episodes and they lied about the length?
Episode with a Manga volume in December(?). And maybe an extra episode on one of the BluRay discs.
SQA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 04:39   Link #258
Breimoon

looked at the raw. Next ep should have been
Spoiler for spoiler raw:
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-11, 00:17   Link #259
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I'm just an episode away to conclude this season, though there are still the BLU-only episodes left.

Straightforwardly, I liked how they place two parallel plots running at the same time: Braz's declaration of war and Madam Neyn's memory story. That could show that both might share something a little bit more than being just simplistic, text buddies.

For Braz is about revenge to have Wolf-Daddy not only dethroned but pummeled into a bloody pulp for good, and if that takes to have Franken to make an even powerful body for Akim in order to use the latter against Wolf-Daddy, then Braz is not going all out or postal but also employing overkill methods.

My only doubt is to whom Braz and Wolf-Daddy addressed to become a much worthy and suitable candidate for the throne?

For Madam Neyn, on the other hand, is long time, family reunion with Fuyumi, and then we got introduced to her origin story; doppelgangers exist.
People in the human world have exact counterparts inhabiting the demon world, and if they see each other or happen to cross paths the end result is not what the folkloric tales tend to make us believe: death.
Not death, but the two are fused into a single entity in one body but having his or her memories of both existences merged.
I could take that the separate individuals possess personalities more or less compatible with each other, but after the merging takes place the most dominant personality prevails, however, the emotions and feelings of both endured.

So, the human Neyn and the Neyn from the demon world merged into one person, but their love towards their respective daughters endured, though Madam Neyn had no other choice but to leave Fuyumi with her dad and returning back to the demon world to raise Bell and Knell by herself.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-11, 04:17   Link #260
Breimoon

as for the one worth of the throne i think he speaking about his resurrected father or little brother, one of those two.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
seinen