AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-04-14, 07:58   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 444 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 08:10   Link #2
Gamma_Sennin

Yay we get to see some of nagato's past.... to bad we have to wait til next week to hear what happened to yahiko, or possibly what went down between hanzo... hell they may even be linked.. madara might even be mentioned...

However it does seem odd that nagato is just reminiscing with naruto considering the situation, but then someone explaining there past in this way is very shonen-ish!! one of kubo's favorite ways of character development... anyways one more next week then golden week, so lets just hope its the end of the arc and not a cliff hanger... coz 2 week cliffhangers are so mean:S
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 09:02   Link #3
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Spoiler for (:
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 09:03   Link #4
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Obviously fake
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 09:06   Link #5
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Obviously fake
it was confrimed to be true ^^ well need pictures to bigger confirmation throught....
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 09:06   Link #6
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Sounds....frikken weird! I can see Nagato reminiscing since he's on his death-chair and all, but hasn't he like...lost already? Attacking Naruto makes no sense, even more so the intrusion at the end when Naruto said he'd go alone...Anyway, like GS said, I want to see what happened with Yahiko, reading his chapters again he seems to have hated the world and want to make everyone feel pain, so maybe he agreed to dying and becoming Nagato's executioner or something...but I guess we'll have to wait a few weeks to find out
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 09:43   Link #7
Fran~
floating away...

it seems to be real...
Old 2009-04-14, 09:51   Link #8
StevOmaru
Thats So CA$H

If the chapters do start basing around Nagatos past than I want to see at least how Yahiko ended up dying. Because I have a feeling that it was Yahikos death that was one of the main factors for the trigger of Nagato changing so drastically from his childhood to what he is now.
StevOmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 10:06   Link #9
Killer Bee

Sounds to me like Madara is the Emperor and Nagato is Darth Pain. I wouldn't be surprised if much of the hatred in the ninja world was a direct result of Madara's own machinations.

All that I ask for before the story concludes is for the Hyuuga to show that they too are elite, Rock Lee to surpass Gai and for the MS abilities to be better explained as they currently don't make sense as genetic traits as amaterasu, kamui and susanoo have nothing to do with sharingan characteristics.

That and some background on the fourth.
Killer Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 10:11   Link #10
Tech-Guy
Manga reader

mmm i could be wrong really i think illl go check now but the rinnegan didnt it activated when he kill those guys when he was young trying to defend yahiko?
Tech-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 10:13   Link #11
Fran~
floating away...

i dont know... the spoiler seems to be real, but there is something that is not ok to me...

If Nagato's parents were killed by konoha's ninjas, why he accepted Jiraiya as his sensei?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech-Guy View Post
mmm i could be wrong really i think illl go check now but the rinnegan didnt it activated when he kill those guys when he was young trying to defend yahiko?
It seems that he activated Rinnegan for the first time when they parents were killed, when Yahiko was attacked it wasnt the first time though.
Old 2009-04-14, 10:30   Link #12
Tech-Guy
Manga reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
i dont know... the spoiler seems to be real, but there is something that is not ok to me...

If Nagato's parents were killed by konoha's ninjas, why he accepted Jiraiya as his sensei?

It seems that he activated Rinnegan for the first time when they parents were killed, when Yahiko was attacked it wasnt the first time though.
yeah i just checked and yeah it seems like its true. hehe
Tech-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 10:45   Link #13
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
That's what I've been wondering about since chapter 437. I hope Kishi has a good answer for this, or the whole thing will sound pretty stupid.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 10:47   Link #14
Fran~
floating away...

Kishi isn't doing it bad until here, i hope he doesn't messed up... but, if Nagato is there with the same "avenger speech" as Sasuke... that would be fail.
Old 2009-04-14, 10:55   Link #15
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

As long as Hinata is a-Ok in the last chapter Iam good.

All talk and no fight? Come on...

Also as said by the 4th "ITS THE MASKED AKATSUKI" he's brains behind all this from the start.
Old 2009-04-14, 12:18   Link #16
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
Spoiler for (:
Kakashi's not dead?
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 12:51   Link #17
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Bee View Post
and for the MS abilities to be better explained as they currently don't make sense as genetic traits as amaterasu, kamui and susanoo have nothing to do with sharingan characteristics.
Why wouldn't they make sense? Sharingan has genjutsu powers -> tsukiyomi is the ultimate genjutsu. Uchiha have natural fire element ability, they can use the fire element at a very young age -> amaterasu is the ultimate fire. The MS is an insanely strong powerup for thos abilities, similarly as the sage-mode for Naruto gives an insane powerup for Naruto's already strong chakra and stamina levels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeast View Post
Kakashi's not dead?
Watching from Nagato's POV Kakashi's dead, but it's a mystery. I guess Kishi already received so many fan letters that he will keep Kakashi alive
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 12:54   Link #18
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

So there will be scenes from Nagato's past. That I assume would also mean showing scenes from when he was talked into forming Akatsuki by Madara. At least we can get some insight on what Pain was really thinking when he accepted Madara's offer. And what Madara said to him (that is where Yondaime's talks may come into play, maybe giving the impression that even the wars in which Nagato lost his family was triggered by Madara's actions).
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
All talk and no fight? Come on...
I think it was clear from the previous chapter that there will be talk. And hopefully it takes a lot more than a single chapter. Just to make it closer to One Piece rather than Bleach.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 13:04   Link #19
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I highly doubt that Nagato is even capable of combat...
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 14:59   Link #20
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ I second that, the guy's about to kick the bucket, I just hope he doesn't die before finishing his sentence...I hate it when they do that!
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote