Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2022-11-28, 19:43   Link #9241
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard07 View Post
Hello everyone, I will join the forum, I'm sorry if my English is bad, I'm still learning.
I saw the Bleach manga a long time ago and now I see the anime, which by the way I really like so far, although the bad thing is that we will have to wait 3 months between the parts of the anime, well hopefully the animation is worth the wait.
By the way, I have some questions about some things that happen in the manga later and that include spoilers (I don't know if they don't have an answer or I didn't pay enough attention), could a true Bleach fan please answer them for me?.
Spoiler for :

Thanks in advance.
1. There is no reason why Ishida shouldn't be able to use blut. Kubo simply hadn't thought of it before so that's why he was never shown using it. Blut kind of disappears at some point, or at least Kubo stopped showing the veins things.
2. Ishida is the only mixed blood Quicy who was completely unaffected by the selection Yhwach did nine years ago, and supposedly that meant he had great power. Ichigo was unaffected as well but we know why.
3. Yachiru is Kenpachi's zanpakuto, but more specifically (and it's something I first read a few hours ago) she is the manifestation of his bankai. Kenpachi's zanpakuto is actually a grown woman. Kubo said to think of it like Zangetsu and Tensa Zangetsu.
4. She was bummed out she caused Kenpachi to seal away his powers. And I guess peace softened her up like Yamamoto afterwards.
5. Because he's Big Boss
6. He remained a wolf
7. Yhwach's past is mostly explained in in the manga, don't remember the chapter though
Old 2022-11-28, 21:07   Link #9242
Gerard07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
1. There is no reason why Ishida shouldn't be able to use blut. Kubo simply hadn't thought of it before so that's why he was never shown using it. Blut kind of disappears at some point, or at least Kubo stopped showing the veins things.
2. Ishida is the only mixed blood Quicy who was completely unaffected by the selection Yhwach did nine years ago, and supposedly that meant he had great power. Ichigo was unaffected as well but we know why.
3. Yachiru is Kenpachi's zanpakuto, but more specifically (and it's something I first read a few hours ago) she is the manifestation of his bankai. Kenpachi's zanpakuto is actually a grown woman. Kubo said to think of it like Zangetsu and Tensa Zangetsu.
4. She was bummed out she caused Kenpachi to seal away his powers. And I guess peace softened her up like Yamamoto afterwards.
5. Because he's Big Boss
6. He remained a wolf
7. Yhwach's past is mostly explained in in the manga, don't remember the chapter though
And Ishida's father also has Quincy powers, right?, although he himself doesn't recognize himself as such and from what I remember, he doesn't do anything afterwards, I guess he doesn't count.
Thanks for the answers.
Gerard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-29, 09:30   Link #9243
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
And Ishida's father also has Quincy powers, right?, although he himself doesn't recognize himself as such and from what I remember, he doesn't do anything afterwards, I guess he doesn't count.
Thanks for the answers.
Ryuken is a pure bred Quincy, so Yhwach never targeted him. He only stole power from mixed bloods.

I should add that although Yhwach named Uryu his successor, he basically did it for the lulz. He was fully aware Uryu intended to avenge his mother and that naming him his successor would anger the Sternritters.

One thing I never really got is that Qilge apparently held Uryu in high regards, yet when he gets introduced to the Sternritters no one knows who he is.
Old 2022-12-04, 18:44   Link #9244
Gerard07

They remind me of a thing or two if it's not too much trouble;
-Besides the Quincy that appeared in the 1st episode of this season, does any other Quincy appear with Hollow powers?.
-How did Yhwach get to the King's Palace?, Did he have a key from before?, Did he steal the key Yamamoto had?, Was it because of something Ichigo did?.
Old 2022-12-05, 19:27   Link #9245
Galaxian

Quote:
They remind me of a thing or two if it's not too much trouble;
-Besides the Quincy that appeared in the 1st episode of this season, does any other Quincy appear with Hollow powers?.
We are told that the Quincy recruited Arrancar, but that's pretty much the only one we see. It is possible, that there were some amongst the Soldat rank.

Quote:
-How did Yhwach get to the King's Palace?, Did he have a key from before?, Did he steal the key Yamamoto had?, Was it because of something Ichigo did?.
Yes, for Ichigo to get to Soul Society he had to break through the barrier between it and the Royal Palace and it would take 6000 seconds (1 hour and 40 minutes) for the barrier to be formed again.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-07, 15:44   Link #9246
Huh...?

Kind-off sad, the Anime skipped the "peach butt" reference during the healing part of Ichigo.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-12, 20:41   Link #9247
Gerard07

Questions I ask to satisfy my curiosity;
-Is it ever mentioned what Unohana wrote in the letter he left to Isane?.
-Byakuya has more blood relatives? It has never been mentioned that he had a child with his wife, right?.
Old 2022-12-12, 21:03   Link #9248
Galaxian

Quote:
The full content of the letter is never revealed, but it essentially explained to Isane what she was attempting to do and that, if she succeeded at it, she would not be returning.

Quote:
-Byakuya has more blood relatives? It has never been mentioned that he had a child with his wife, right?.
No child. Any other Kuchiki would probably be cousins or a Branch side of the clan.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-12, 22:48   Link #9249
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Outside of his grandfather Ginrei and his father Soujun and that one Kuchiki from the anime filler, there are no other members revealed outside of them. Also, no offense, but you can just look all of this up in the wiki instead of pinging the thread over and over, and not just with Bleach but other series too. They don’t have complete information on everything but they have enough.
Old 2022-12-13, 11:41   Link #9250
Gerard07

It's okay, I ask hoping to get information that doesn't appear on the wiki XD.
Old 2022-12-19, 14:57   Link #9251
Huh...?

If i am right, Rangiku not having unlocked her Bankai by now (even though she had been lieutenant for many years), is because of what Aizen did to her when she was young? (i am referring to the part when he stole something from her soul)

Old 2022-12-19, 19:24   Link #9252
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
If i am right, Rangiku not having unlocked her Bankai by now (even though she had been lieutenant for many years), is because of what Aizen did to her when she was young? (i am referring to the part when he stole something from her soul)
Or she's just too lazy to do actual bankai training. She's been slacking off as far as the Isshin days, where Hitsugaya had to take care of most of her duties... which is still going on in the present.
Old 2022-12-20, 18:10   Link #9253
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It just occurred to me, Karin and Yuzu are also mixed Quincies so why were they completely unaffected by Yhwach's selection? Did their dormant shinigami powers (assuming they have any) protect them? Was Yuzu actually affected and it's the reason she has almost zero spiritual power?
Old 2022-12-26, 16:26   Link #9254
Huh...?

They again skipped another Fan-Service moment, that being Masaki jumping around naked in front of Isshin within her soul world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It just occurred to me, Karin and Yuzu are also mixed Quincies so why were they completely unaffected by Yhwach's selection? Did their dormant shinigami powers (assuming they have any) protect them? Was Yuzu actually affected and it's the reason she has almost zero spiritual power?
Maybe because they haven't awakened their Quincy powers, similar to how even Ichigo didn't lose his dormant Quincy powers because of the Auswählen, even-though Masaki was near him while it had occurred.

Also, i don't think Karin & Yuzu have any dormant Shinigami powers (they are probably similar to non-awakened Gemischt Quincies), because Isshin's Shinigami powers were bound to the Hollow Soul inside Masaki, and when Ichigo was born they were transferred to him along with the Hollow Soul.
So technically, when Karin & Yuzu were born, Isshin was practically a Human, while Masaki was an Infected Quincy.

I don't think Yuzu has low spiritual power because of that.
I feel that it's more to do with the fact that she was born as the younger twin, meaning most of the spiritual power was split between the two with Karin getting the majority of the share.

Last edited by Huh...?; 2022-12-26 at 16:37.
Old 2022-12-27, 07:39   Link #9255
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
Also, i don't think Karin & Yuzu have any dormant Shinigami powers (they are probably similar to non-awakened Gemischt Quincies), because Isshin's Shinigami powers were bound to the Hollow Soul inside Masaki, and when Ichigo was born they were transferred to him along with the Hollow Soul.
So technically, when Karin & Yuzu were born, Isshin was practically a Human, while Masaki was an Infected Quincy.
That's not what I understood from his explanation. Isshin was still bonded to White, the bond just moved from Masaki to Ichigo. That's why Isshin was only able to regain his full shinigami powers when Zangetsu/Hollow Ichigo was fully unleashed and broke that bond. Otherwise he would have regained them when Masaki died. It's even shown in the manga he still had some degree of spiritual awareness, as he was able to sense Grand Fisher's reitatsu but chose not to intervene since he thought Masaki would be just fine.

So I think it's entirely possible Karin has dormant shinigami powers.
Old 2022-12-28, 15:21   Link #9256
Gerard07

In addition to watching some videos of the Bleach novel, I also reread the chapter that came out last year for the 20th anniversary of Bleach and I had some doubts;
-Why does Ichigo only have one Zangetsu?, Aren't there supposed to be 2 Zangetsu?.
-Aizen isn't there anymore?, I thought he was sealed or is the power of him so great that it creates problems even where he is now?.
-What kind of power does Kazui have, Do I feel like he realizes things or feels them before others or not?.
Old 2022-12-28, 18:54   Link #9257
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
In addition to watching some videos of the Bleach novel, I also reread the chapter that came out last year for the 20th anniversary of Bleach and I had some doubts;
-Why does Ichigo only have one Zangetsu?, Aren't there supposed to be 2 Zangetsu?.
-Aizen isn't there anymore?, I thought he was sealed or is the power of him so great that it creates problems even where he is now?.
-What kind of power does Kazui have, Do I feel like he realizes things or feels them before others or not?.
1. Kubo's explanation on his website was that the small Zangetsu is actually its scabbard (similar to how Ikkaku fuses his scabbard with his sword when he uses shikai) and it comprises the outer shell of Ichigo's bankai. When that shell was broken by Yhwach during the final battle, Ichigo absorbed it into himself and that's why he only has one zanpakuto now. He said he could probably use two if he wanted to. The real reason of course is simply that Kubo wanted to bring OG Zangetsu back and probably didn't even think about an explanation before someone asked him that question.
2. What do you mean? He's in muken, where he belongs.
3. We don't know.
Old 2022-12-28, 19:35   Link #9258
Gerard07

Thanks for the clarifications. Regarding what you mention about Karin and Yuzu's possible powers, it's possible that they had combat potential (in fact, after the Aizen Arc and the timeskip, I thought maybe Karin had awakened powers), but even if That was the case, Tite no longer developed it, unless it is clear that in this possible new arc of Bleach they are going to get a more participatory role.
Old 2022-12-30, 15:06   Link #9259
Huh...?

Quote:
Kazui probably has Shinigami-Hollow-Quincy powers like Ichigo, along with a fragment of power from Hōgyoku.
The reason i mention Hōgyoku is because apparently Orihime's powers originated from it (or awakened because of it) as per Aizen.
Also as Aizen mentioned, the Hōgyoku had the ability to sense things in a way, and because of having the blood of someone like Ichigo inside him, Kazui's Hōgyoku powers are working different compared to others.

Old 2022-12-30, 19:28   Link #9260
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I remember like three different explanations/retcons for Chad and Orihime's powers. First one being Ichigo's massive reiatsu awakening them. Second is what you posted. And the third was them being Fullbringers, though Orihime was never explicitly stated to be one unlike Chad.

Tags
bleach, chapter