AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sora Kake

Notices

View Poll Results: Sora Kake - Episode 22 Rating
Perfect 10 2 16.67%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 3 25.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 4 33.33%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 8.33%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 16.67%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-02, 12:30   Link #1
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Sora Kake - Episode 22 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Sora Kake, Episode 22.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2009-06-02, 14:59   Link #2
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

(#-_-)......
What the hell... Did the story just kill off the new 3rd party like that...?
So, basically, they were created and brought in near the end of the story to forcibly kill off Imo-chan and make Akiho depressed? And now that they are done, the story stuffs in a scene where Nerval pops up and freezes them in a few seconds.
Great... Just great.

And in the meantime, Takane, who was released from Nerval's control for some unknown reason that no one seems to plan to explain, decides to help the group.
...It was bad enough that they used Nami as an excuse to do some unknown thing to release Takane, but (as expected), she's affecting the story...

I also want to ask why the ninja guys or whatever they are are still alive, but compared to some of the other things that went on in the episode, this is still minor... I see they are being used as tools to explain stuff.

Other than these parts, it was a decent episode. Everyone is getting saved (rather easily) from the boxes, but now they all want to be NEETs. Akiha is depressed. Honoka kidnaps that guy voiced by Fukuyama, etc. etc...

Preview: Takane... Just disappear... It'd be a different story if you weren't released from the mind control like that so you could come help move the story, but just thinking about it... *shakes head*

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2009-06-02 at 15:18.
Old 2009-06-02, 15:17   Link #3
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Well, the people turning NEET like was an intended effect for people outside the box, while it is easy to pull them out of the boxes. The Nerval Seal makes it so they become mentally withdrawn and unstable due to not having a box (when the nervalized folks were wearing the boxes on their heads, it acts as a mobile life support system, it helps act as a means to keep the nervalized folks sane until they find a box). It can happen naturally, but the Seal and the boxes amplify the process quicker via QT Waves.
Old 2009-06-02, 15:44   Link #4
panpo98
Disabled By Request

Benke's scene was fun. So that it why he needs the glasses girl. The female colony have rely been having it bad the last few episodes. Can't be good for her vanity.
Old 2009-06-02, 19:54   Link #5
Sixth
Hu Tao

LOL 3rd Party. You guys disappointed me...I have such a high hope on you guys...:

and Akiha did it again....She manage to outplay everyone in the term of "most useless heroine"..She basically did nothing for whole episode...what is the point savhing her in the first place?

and Benkei eventually become more awesome and awesome under the Tsutsuji's guidance and I have to admit that Tsutsuji make Benkei into a better man.

Love that good guys eventually gaining an upper hand every episode.

Not only that, Nerval's newest colony design is wicked and beautiful....He actually froze the entire moon easily...I wonder how Leopard going to fight against him...

and Leopard....he cannot beat Kazane in the chess game..so much for Zero-Bot reincarnation.

Takane finally back but dont you think it is a bit too late? Talk about wasted character.

The most saddest part is that those people who live in the coffin become a drug box addict alike...pity Akiha's friends.
Old 2009-06-02, 20:11   Link #6
Tom Bombadil

Some interesting points the elders revealed
  • There are a lot of unnatural deaths inside the boxes.
  • The red boxes we see in earlier episodes are made from brains cells of those who died in the boxes, or something like that. Bad taste.
There were a female(we only hear her voice from a communication device) conspiring with those guys in the moon just before they were frozen. So it might to be too early to say the third party is completely gone. I doubt they are going to introduce new characters at this moment. So multiple choice question: the voice belongs to (a) Kazane (b) Kaguara (c) Nina (d) None of the above( state your answer).

Tsusuji said something about "my empire". If I take her words literally, my speculation is that Kazane promised the moon colony to her( we do know that Kazane promised something BIG to her).

Last edited by Tom Bombadil; 2009-06-02 at 20:55.
Old 2009-06-02, 22:42   Link #7
panpo98
Disabled By Request

In the beginning of last weeks episode the third party had sent 1 man with information to the moon people to represent the third party. Rewatch it and it becomes quite clear that the moon people and the third party are 2 separate sides.

It was the moon and its fleet that was frozen then they tried to flex their overconfident muscles. A few missiles last episode and the moon people thought they were so tuff now ehh. The third party only lost 1 man if he didn't leave before the attack.

The third party is called "Uray People's Republic" (according to episode 20 and 21) and they have never called the moon people that.

Last edited by panpo98; 2009-06-02 at 23:07.
Old 2009-06-02, 23:28   Link #8
owq

Well, maybe Uray's not the official name.. But they sure seem to be the "real" enemy?
Old 2009-06-02, 23:31   Link #9
Sixth
Hu Tao

So Nerval think that NEET actually the best option for world peace?

Well, at least create some simulation world for those box-guy like Second Life world or anything.

and I wonder, who construct the Nerval's Ice Colony? It is like 100x cooler than Leopard.
Old 2009-06-03, 00:31   Link #10
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post

Well, at least create some simulation world for those box-guy like Second Life world or anything.

and I wonder, who construct the Nerval's Ice Colony? It is like 100x cooler than Leopard.
It's called the Matrix. :PPPPP
Old 2009-06-03, 01:00   Link #11
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:

Essentially when left out of the boxes, the QT link to the brain weakens, creating a withdrawal instability. To maintain some form of mental sanity, they wear a red box over their heads (some of the undead Nervalists do that as well. opening the box may reveal a decayed face of a human being ) Wonder if Nami's rival is dead since there was the whole unnatural death thing
Old 2009-06-03, 08:05   Link #12
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

The only thing interesting about the episode is how Honoka solves the problem in a simple way, running a bowling pin over that old man's head. Lovely.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-06-03, 08:11   Link #13
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Shigure should have taken the place of Imo-chan in that explosion. Seriously, why bringing that idiot and that pointless student council back. It's annoying how he's keep hitting on Itsuki.
Old 2009-06-03, 08:55   Link #14
Sixth
Hu Tao

The preview dialog is quite funny.

It is about Shigure try to ask some old man to give the permission to make Lady Itsuki as his wife....and got rejected become he is poor ( free Level)...
Old 2009-06-03, 10:17   Link #15
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
So, basically, they were created and brought in near the end of the story to forcibly kill off Imo-chan and make Akiho depressed?
I'm still glad that they did though haha XD

Well this turned out to be another "one of those eps" with a few bit and pieces of interesting development. Honoka is evil I tell ya and it isn't in a good sense. Why kind of crazy bitch would take a bowling pin and whack it on someone's head...especially since he save her from sinking into the bottom of the sea...no gratitude whatsoever >.>

Akiha being depressed was predicted but it still doesn't make her character any better than previous. Where's Nami! I want more screentime for her D:

At least Benkei and Xanthippe were totally awesome :3

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2009-06-03, 10:43   Link #16
Sixth
Hu Tao

Best couple :

Benkei X Tsutsuji

Average Couple:

Nerval X Kagura

Worst Couple :

Akiha X Leopard
Old 2009-06-03, 10:51   Link #17
panpo98
Disabled By Request

Quote:
The preview dialog is quite funny.

It is about Shigure try to ask some old man to give the permission to make Lady Itsuki as his wife....and got rejected become he is poor ( free Level)...
It her floating partner who play the role of the her father. A continuation of the exchange in the buss then Shigure tried to seduce her.

Subs out.
Old 2009-06-03, 14:48   Link #18
Fishfood1

Quote:
Worst Couple :

Akiha X Leopard
is it because akiha is competing against marina from 00 to become the lamest heroine recently and leopard fails at chess miserbly your reasons?

roof>bed
Old 2009-06-03, 17:40   Link #19
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
What's with all of the anti-Akiha sentiment all of a sudden?
Old 2009-06-03, 17:42   Link #20
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
What's with all of the anti-Akiha sentiment all of a sudden?
I hope it's not because she's showing a weak side after what happened to Imo-chan, though i'm probably correct.