AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-12, 22:48   Link #11021
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
no doubt it will happen eventually. If the 2 heavenly dragons are equal but opposites, then it is highly likely that Issei has this in opposition to vali's
if Ise really master "Double Dimension", this LN title will be changed from "High School DxD" to "High School OxO"
Old 2012-02-12, 22:54   Link #11022
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
if Ise really master "Double Dimension", this LN title will be changed from "High School DxD" to "High School OxO"
You're really sticking with tht power-up arent u
Old 2012-02-12, 22:54   Link #11023
ru5ty

oppai of oppai???
then the ending is ise become god of oppai

Old 2012-02-12, 22:59   Link #11024
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
You're really sticking with tht power-up arent u
coz it's fun thingking about Ise pervert ability. we coul even add PEP "Pervertness Evolution Parameter".
Old 2012-02-12, 23:00   Link #11025
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Still, I can't believe Hades is evil. Disney loves to make Hades looks evil because he's the god of the Underworld, Japanese culture seems to follow the same trend.

In fact, god of the Underworld is generally a very nice person compared to those above.

Zeus is a dick, as well as every other gods on Olympus. Even Athena is a bitch.

Every single gods in Norse mythology are dicks. Hel is a bad woman, Loki is the big bad, but Odin and Thor are just as dicks.

In Hindu myth, Indra isn't all perfect either (he's a saint compared to Zeus or Thor though) since he and his brother Surya love banging sages' wife. They're into NTR stuff. Vali from Ramayana is the son of Indra and another sage's wife who was cursed by the sage to become a varana (monkey). While Yama is the nice and just ruler of the Underworld. There's also Bali, who's a very generous ruler of the Underworld (there are many rulers in the Underworld, they're all nice too).

Yomi in Shinto religion isn't a very bad guy either. The rest of the gods are questionable though.

Seriously, no one would want the god of the Underworld to be bad anyway since it's the very place they'd go once they're dead.

Saint Seiya is the culprit of Hades' depiction as the bad guy. Seriously, it's not like Athena is a good woman either. :
True, so true, in todays pop culture we portrait Hade as evil because of what? because he is the god of the Underwold, yes as a god of the dead he does have a lot of sinful soul but doesn't necessary mean that Hade like or want them. The only bad thing I found about him, is that he r*ped Persephone to make her his wife at the advise given by Zeus (from his personal experience, because Zeus is a rapist and Zeus is Hade lil bro and his wife father).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Think about it. If only the pawn piece come back to Rias .Maybe Ophus and Ise are where hades is O_o that's would /can explain why even Ophus not come back(other that maybe she try something to save/bring back Ise).
She was listening to Ddriag story and didn't want to be interrupted but Rias summoning, so she took out the chess piece out of Ise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
Christian theology states there are 4 classes of angels..

Angels -> the lowest class messengers of god.

Arch Angel -> one above angel warriors of god.

Cheribum -> these are the fat pudgy babies u see with wings. Choir of God??

Seraphim -> these are masses of light... the guardians of god.
A there apparently two type of archangels,

Quote:
Originally Posted by from wiki
It is possible to make a distinction between archangel (with a lower-case a) and Archangel (with an uppercase A). The former can denote the second-lowest choir (arch-angels in the sense of being just above the lowest Choir of angels that is called only "angels") but the latter may denote the highest of all the angels (i.e., Arch-angels in the sense of being above all angels, of any Choir. The seven highest Seraphim, Michael being the highest of all, once Satan fell).
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
maybe my eyes tricked me but what happen in this picture?
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/im...xd_v9_000f.jpg
what written here is that really OPPAI?
Did Ise sommon Rias? luckly she wasn't taking a dump when she was been summon, or else her image would be ruined for life.

I hope there is a Longinus Sacred Gear that is a bow which use Astra type of arrow.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astra_(weapon)

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”

Last edited by mike211; 2012-02-12 at 23:17.
Old 2012-02-12, 23:45   Link #11026
fazri
blacksun king

if ise really upgrade dress break can be used only looking woman then he need to change the name become,"mecara dress break beam"!! or strip beam!
Old 2012-02-12, 23:48   Link #11027
for3ver
The Lost Child

Quote:
yeah he was.. lucifer was the highest tierd angel who thought god should only love him, and was jealous that god loved us people.

lol or luicifer was a pussy and didnt know how to fight.

But then again the bible is full of weak people curb stomping greater people.. ie.. david and Goliath.
hmmm were did you read this from?

noting that there are several different stories about him..

eg..

one says that he was a dragon like creature and revolted against god because of his "pride"

another says that he was an arch-angel who god banished because he was over boastful..
Old 2012-02-12, 23:50   Link #11028
NeutralZero

Hi! Good day to all of you
I'm new here...
Nice to meet you all...
In Hierarchy of angels are divided into nine class
From lowest to highest... the ones justice arcana of Persona game
Angel, archangel, principality, power (believe to be Helel or Lucifer's in some text), virtue, dominion, throne, cherub (believe to be Lucifer's in other reference... 700 club asia I think) and seraph...
Aside from that, did the story or author clearly mention the exact time frame needed for Draig and Albion or any SG at that to transfer after their host died?
Old 2012-02-13, 00:31   Link #11029
fazri
blacksun king

do you all ever imagine what if ise not have boosted gear but divine dividing?
Old 2012-02-13, 00:42   Link #11030
roughstar333

well that would mean ise have to learn to touch his opponents fast and stall for time
Old 2012-02-13, 00:44   Link #11031
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

^Then Ise would die within seconds.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2012-02-13, 01:03   Link #11032
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Albion would commit suicide and take ise with him saying F' this host and this generation... i dont want anything to do with it.
Old 2012-02-13, 01:27   Link #11033
CNine
Inactive Member

Albion wpould become madao in place of Ddraig
Old 2012-02-13, 01:28   Link #11034
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

^Yeah, since Ise like oppai more then fighting.

Old 2012-02-13, 01:57   Link #11035
Blood Fines

Quote:
yeah he was.. lucifer was the highest tierd angel who thought god should only love him, and was jealous that god loved us people.

lol or luicifer was a pussy and didnt know how to fight.

But then again the bible is full of weak people curb stomping greater people.. ie.. david and Goliath.
Quote:
Originally Posted by for3ver View Post
hmmm were did you read this from?

noting that there are several different stories about him..

eg..

one says that he was a dragon like creature and revolted against god because of his "pride"

another says that he was an arch-angel who god banished because he was over boastful..

My uncle read the bible so I asked him and he said that in heaven lucifer was second only to God and like most he got power hungry which let him to believe he could run heaven better than god, after that was the war which lead to lucifer banishment from heaven.
Old 2012-02-13, 02:02   Link #11036
Blazenero007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Fines View Post
My uncle read the bible so I asked him and he said that in heaven lucifer was second only to God and like most he got power hungry which let him to believe he could run heaven better than god, after that was the war which lead to lucifer banishment from heaven.
it also depends on the bible your reading it from because different translation put it different ways versions on he was banished
Old 2012-02-13, 02:09   Link #11037
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

mmm seems like akuma is doing a slow but sure job at translating vol.4...

lol.... another 4% completed....
Old 2012-02-13, 02:17   Link #11038
Blood Fines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazenero007 View Post
it also depends on the bible your reading it from because different translation put it different ways versions on he was banished
I know that's just what i was told
Old 2012-02-13, 02:18   Link #11039
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Well 4% up is still better then 0% up.

Last time I heard akuma had RL Issues to sort out.

Old 2012-02-13, 02:22   Link #11040
ru5ty

thx 4 the info aigomorla...
thx akuma 4 the update

Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural