AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-13, 06:11   Link #3261
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommythecat View Post
Yeah I pretty much assumed 2 episodes for volume 10 was going to be it. Making the 13th episode at least in part volume 11 with some stuff left to the OVAs I'd imagine forcing the wait after a cliffhanger in the 11th volume I'm sure for those that don't know where the story goes(assuming volume 12 is being done for the OVAs.)
If you want it to be a cliffhanger then the only way to do it that the 13th episode ends with the scene where Kyousuke meets with Sakurai and rejects her saying he is already in love with someone,now thats what I call intense but we will have to wait and see.
Old 2013-06-13, 06:14   Link #3262
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilshere View Post
If you want it to be a cliffhanger then the only way to do it that the 13th episode ends with the scene where Kyousuke meets with Sakurai and rejects her saying he is already in love with someone,now thats what I call intense but we will have to wait and see.
No I don't think it will stop at that point.I think it is more likely that it will stop at the point where Kyousuke decides to confess this time.
Densetsuhakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 06:17   Link #3263
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Densetsuhakai View Post
No I don't think it will stop at that point.I think it is more likely that it will stop at the point where Kyousuke decides to confess this time.
Umm,mate I think its the exact same thing?????? Last line would be ''Sorry,I already have someone I love'',then inner monologue ''I planned to confess to her''. I think thats what you meant.
Old 2013-06-13, 06:19   Link #3264
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:
Umm,mate I think its the exact same thing?????? Last line would be ''Sorry,I already have someone I love'',then inner monologue ''I planned to confess to her''. I think thats what you meant.
huh?Oh wait,you are right! Somehow it felt to me that the rejection to Saukrai was in volume 12.Haha,sorry for the confusion mate.
Old 2013-06-13, 06:22   Link #3265
Wilshere

Quote:
huh?Oh wait,you are right! Somehow it felt to me that the rejection to Saukrai was in volume 12.Haha,sorry for the confusion mate.
I wonder if Kuroneko's word will be censored in the next episode,you know,her not minding Kyousuke having an incest relationship with Kirino lol
Old 2013-06-13, 06:23   Link #3266
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:
I wonder if Kuroneko's word will be censored in the next episode,you know,her not minding Kyousuke having an incest relationship with Kirino lol
Haha,Probably it will be censored in the TV episode,but uncensored in the Blu ray release (like the Meruru Bike in episode 10).
Old 2013-06-13, 06:28   Link #3267
Wilshere

Quote:
Haha,Probably it will be censored in the TV episode,but uncensored in the Blu ray release (like the Meruru Bike in episode 10).
Actually,if you look back at S1 Ep11 when Manami came and then Kirino and Kyousuke had a fight and I remember one line Kirino said ''Lets say I brought my boyfriend and had ''ecchi'' in the living room,would be ok with that''? It didnt get censored LOL that line was hilarious,maybe they will twist the words so that they sound not offensive enough.
Old 2013-06-13, 06:30   Link #3268
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:
Actually,if you look back at S1 Ep11 when Manami came and then Kirino and Kyousuke had a fight and I remember one line Kirino said ''Lets say I brought my boyfriend and had ''ecchi'' in the living room,would be ok with that''? It didnt get censored LOL that line was hilarious,maybe they will twist the words so that they sound not offensive enough.
Yeah,but that was quite a different case.Kuroneko is more straight forward with her words,so I don't think they can twist her words so easily.
Old 2013-06-13, 06:40   Link #3269
seangel92

Kyosuke didn't know the feelings of Kirino when he was confessing to her. Kyosuke is the typical stupid boy that don't know that he has a "Harem".
seangel92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 06:53   Link #3270
jandkas

Anyone else confused with the myanimelist's summary?
Spoiler for Epilogue from Ore no Imouto Vol 12:

From http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=612365
Doesn't this mean this is a definitive kirino end?
jandkas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 06:59   Link #3271
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandkas View Post
Anyone else confused with the myanimelist's summary?
Spoiler for Epilogue from Ore no Imouto Vol 12:

From http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=612365
Doesn't this mean this is a definitive kirino end?
Technically it is a Kirino end, it's just unclear whether that means in a romantic sense or a sibling sense. Whatever evidence you bring up doesn't change how the ending leaves it open for people to decide for themselves.
tommythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 07:10   Link #3272
jandkas

Although I am curious about Ayase's reaction
jandkas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 07:17   Link #3273
Ricadan
Formerly Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
By the way, it seems we finally get to know that the album contains. Finally, I've been wondering about the content of the album since the first time I saw it.
Album? What's this you're talking about?

Edit: nevermind, figured it out. He meant the album Kirino was going to show to him at the end of volume 4.
Ricadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 07:24   Link #3274
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommythecat View Post
Technically it is a Kirino end, it's just unclear whether that means in a romantic sense or a sibling sense. Whatever evidence you bring up doesn't change how the ending leaves it open for people to decide for themselves.
Yes, siblings kiss each other for fun, they give each other live counseling trough eroges and watching h-scene together etc. just for fun. And wow kyousuke is one hell of a smartass for figuring out how his imouto thinks. When all her reactions are tsundere and her actions dont make sense to him?

Your claim about if it is real love or plain sibling love. Really you haven't confinced me yet.

EDIT: i think you have to go read the summary's of volume 12, maybe you will understand were we are comming from.
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 07:30   Link #3275
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayid View Post
Yes, siblings kiss each other for fun, they give each other live counseling trough eroges and watching h-scene together etc. just for fun. And wow kyousuke is one hell of a smartass for figuring out how his imouto thinks. When all her reactions are tsundere and her actions dont make sense to him?

Your claim about if it is real love or plain sibling love. Really you haven't confinced me yet.
I don't think that his plan is to convince you or anything.That's just his own opinion and it's definitively a legit opinion.But I think too that Kyousuke and Kirino love each other in a romantically way.
Old 2013-06-13, 07:30   Link #3276
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayid View Post

EDIT: i think you have to go read the summary's of volume 12, maybe you will understand were we are comming from. With that he has real love for her and not just plain sibling love just to make her dream come true.
Real love or not doesn't change the fact that they BOTH decided to break up after the wedding. Their feelings don't disappear, but what they do about them is a mystery. Please just understand that if nothing else, I don't expect you do switch to my point of view but the ending is the way it is for a reason.
Old 2013-06-13, 07:32   Link #3277
Wilshere

6 more days and the Blu-ray releases with the short story,so I think we can wait for the time being arguing about something for now is somehow ''unclear'' and maybe the short story will lighten things up.
Old 2013-06-13, 07:38   Link #3278
Ricadan
Formerly Anonymous

From the rumors I've heard, the 10-years reunion is just Kirino listening to her 15 yr old self asking her 25 yr old self how to solve her problems. This doesn't exactly sound very substantial, and I think someone said it is unlikely that they would spoil the ending of the series to those who only watch the anime.
Ricadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 07:40   Link #3279
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricadan View Post
From the rumors I've heard, the 10-years reunion is just Kirino listening to her 15 yr old self asking her 25 yr old self how to solve her problems. This doesn't exactly sound very substantial, and I think someone said it is unlikely that they would spoil the ending of the series to those who only watch the anime.
Yeah, I find that hard to believe as well. The 10 years later story will maybe have a slight hint, but it will be open to interpretation again I'm sure.
Old 2013-06-13, 07:48   Link #3280
seangel92

I don't know why the desire to say that they don't love in a romantic way.
seangel92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, shounen, siblings