AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-08-05, 04:22   Link #61
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
lol @ Mayuri all through this situation. "It's about to vomit poison gas on us! =D"
Old 2009-08-05, 04:29   Link #62
Aqua Knight

I don't think Kenpachi will ever appear in this arc. If he does then about 70% percent of Zan's will be defeated and what's the fun about it when 1 person tanks nearly everyone.
Old 2009-08-05, 04:40   Link #63
kitten320

Why everyone suggest Zangetsu as mastermind?
It will be lame... besides it was clearly shown in 1st episode that he also had heard Muramusa's call.
Old 2009-08-05, 05:09   Link #64
Magnus N

Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninX View Post
wouldn't it be cool if Zaraki came and whipped all the other swords butts. If im not mistaken Zaraki is the only one with out a zampakatu right?? I know i mispelled it
No, thats wrong. Hes got a zanpaktou clearly stated by zangetsu when Ichigo fought Ken in the SS arc. Its just that he somehow doesnt want to fight together with it
Old 2009-08-05, 06:06   Link #65
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
people who think it's a test must wear tinfoil hats!
Only on weekends!
Old 2009-08-05, 06:32   Link #66
Nindel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
Yeah that sounds good, replace the twins with cat girl and rukia's zanpakuto, and replace Unohana's rain coat wearing wierdo with MOMO's zanpakuto and that's my kind of "binding" party!
/drool

I'd love to see what the Twins can do though.

**editted :3**
Old 2009-08-05, 06:35   Link #67
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

^ Hi Nindel. =D

Last edited by Thewanderer; 2009-08-05 at 07:03. Reason: Kekeke
Old 2009-08-05, 07:07   Link #68
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nindel View Post
/drool

I'd love to see what the Twins can do though.

**editted :3**
wth are you guys talking about?
Old 2009-08-05, 07:28   Link #69
darkmaster074
------

where is the new opening
Old 2009-08-05, 07:38   Link #70
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Why am I NOT surprised they held out on Ryuujin Jakka? But I wonder why they haven't gotten Zaraki Kenpachi's zanpaktou? his sword should be relatively easy to persuade
Old 2009-08-05, 07:51   Link #71
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Well that was an interesting episode, more like an info dump then anything really. Shirayuki was interesting to watch, her mastery of her abilities looks as though it far and away out strips Rukia. I also wonder if Rukia will get an ice 'illusion' like she seemed to use at one stage.

Mayuri was funny with his deadpan statement about his Zanpaktou's intent to spew poison everywhere.

Can't say I'm surprised with Ryuujin Jakka being kept out, under Yama-jii's control he is insanely powerful apparently. Left to his own devices he'd just kill all the shinigami instantly probably and we'd be without a series!

Next episode looks like it'll be interesting, a good bit of combat and so on. Shirayuki has that evil is hot look about her heh.

Also, yay Gin!
Old 2009-08-05, 08:14   Link #72
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiKtioNn-BlaCk View Post
Why am I NOT surprised they held out on Ryuujin Jakka? But I wonder why they haven't gotten Zaraki Kenpachi's zanpaktou? his sword should be relatively easy to persuade
Kenpachi's sword has no soul, has it? xD Even if it had one (every Zanpakutou has one), he refuses to use it. That being said, he never enslaved his Zanpakutou, he just uses his soul cutter as a normal sword. I guess they can't make up something that hasn't been shown yet. Why should they?
Old 2009-08-05, 08:20   Link #73
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Kenpachi's sword has no soul, has it? xD Even if it had one (every Zanpakutou has one), he refuses to use it. That being said, he never enslaved his Zanpakutou, he just uses his soul cutter as a normal sword. I guess they can't make up something that hasn't been shown yet. Why should they?
Technically, Zanpakuto spirits are just different aspects of the user's soul, so no. But Kenpachi's Zanpakuto is like everyone else's. He just ignores it.
Old 2009-08-05, 08:22   Link #74
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Technically, Zanpakuto spirits are just different aspects of the user's soul, so no. But Kenpachi's Zanpakuto is like everyone else's. He just ignores it.
Which why I dont understand why they're not using it. It should easily to get Kenpachi's Zanpaktou to turn against him and fight.
Old 2009-08-05, 08:36   Link #75
Lady Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
And that is why I'm fine with Zaraki not being around. He has no real need to be. What is his Zanpakuto going to be concerned about? What does it have to rebel against? What is it going to say? "I'm going to turn against you, and fight you because I feel ignored and unloved?"

Whoever it was that said this episode was an info dump, I agree. But a very exciting info dump that still leaves me wanting more with a horrible week of waiting. And, that sucks.
Old 2009-08-05, 08:57   Link #76
kero

Mayuri reactions are amusing. Of course he doesn't care about the poison gas, since he's immune to it, and/or he can get kinky with his VC.

I haven't watched the anime for a long time, but picked it up because the new filler *is* interesting.

Can someone fill me in on what happened to the newbie captain that took over gin. and also, where has the anime got up to in relation to canon manga?

I'd forgotten about the puppetdolls, who are still annoying.
Old 2009-08-05, 09:52   Link #77
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Lol.

The Bleach anime is soo much better then the manga right now..I'm actually looking forward to the next episode

Quote:
Can someone fill me in on what happened to the newbie captain that took over gin. and also, where has the anime got up to in relation to canon manga?
They haven't actually filled Gin and Tosen's positions yet.
Old 2009-08-05, 09:59   Link #78
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Luna View Post
And that is why I'm fine with Zaraki not being around. He has no real need to be. What is his Zanpakuto going to be concerned about? What does it have to rebel against? What is it going to say? "I'm going to turn against you, and fight you because I feel ignored and unloved?"
Who said Kenpachi sword would say that? None of the Swords has even given a reason as to why they rebelled. And if Kenpachi's sword is anything like Kenpachi, it doesn't even need a reason. I want Kenpachi's sword to come out just because I know it would be a kick-ass fight. A lot of cutting up, slicing, insane reiatsu, and lots of laughing and smiling while doing it. [You're typical Kenpachi stuff]
Old 2009-08-05, 10:19   Link #79
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
These are some good fillers.

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Old 2009-08-05, 10:22   Link #80
SirusRiddler
Mari-nyan <3

More importantly...

Which Zanpakutou was Rukia fighting? The one with an altar/shrine thing tied to his back and holding a long pole of some sort. I can't recall anyone using such a zanpakutou before.

I'm trying to match the zanpakutou with their owners so this is really bothering me.

"Choose your own legacy, it's for you to decide." - Solid Snake
Closed Thread