AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-07-11, 13:44   Link #2001
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Zastin doesn't even need to be freed up. He hasn't shown any notice that she's alive, the feelings are totally one sided.
Yea but you only need to crush Saki's hopes of ever getting together with Zastin and no better way that to have him hook up with a guy
She's be distraught and thats when Momo will strike and have her included in the harem!
Old 2011-07-11, 14:02   Link #2002
Xagzan

Haha. Either way, Rito still tripped over absolutely nothing to fall on Rin.

I'm pretty sure that according to the TLR world, that's the universe's way of saying she must be in the harem. Sure would love that.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 17:55   Link #2003
Ashaman

I'm surprised no one's mentioned the fact that Rito's been confronted with a girl, other than Lala and Haruna , who loves him, and he's had to face the fact that her feelings are truly genuine, unlike with Momo whom he believes is mainly messing with him.

I wonder how this will affect him? And his thoughts on the harem plan now? Still the same, or has he wavered a little upon seeing Run crying her eyes out over him.
Old 2011-07-11, 18:41   Link #2004
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
I'm surprised no one's mentioned the fact that Rito's been confronted with a girl, other than Lala and Haruna , who loves him, and he's had to face the fact that her feelings are truly genuine, unlike with Momo whom he believes is mainly messing with him.

I wonder how this will affect him? And his thoughts on the harem plan now? Still the same, or has he wavered a little upon seeing Run crying her eyes out over him.
Check page 32 + 33 He realized her feelings with admitting that he was too focused on Lala and Haruna and thus neglected Run's point of view completely.
And he at least remembered Momo's words of so many girls longing for him to make them happy.

The question is wether this slight progress will actually effect anything or just as a given without further thought input.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 18:52   Link #2005
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post

Sure, let's get into that some more.

Run's confession in this latest chapter was significant in a lot of ways, IMO. As far as it's gone up 'till now, Lala's really the only one who's been crystal clear about her feelings towards Rito. Having realized that Run also feels that way about him; at the very least, he's beginning to realize that Momo wasn't just speaking empty words when she told him about how there are a lot of girls wishing for him to bring them happiness, and that's an important first step in him embracing the Harem Plan.

Rito's a good guy, and I believe a lot of his initial opposition came from him believing that really no one besides Lala was really in love with him. Besides that, Momo was always a tease towards him and she really didn't have any proof to back up what she was saying. Now however, that's all changed. Rito has got to start taking this more seriously now.
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 18:53   Link #2006
Soraya21

Quote:
Haha. Either way, Rito still tripped over absolutely nothing to fall on Rin.
It was a perfectly legit trip, what with that close-up panel of him stumbling over the base of the diner table. So he's not quite at that level of tripping over complete air just yet.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that according to the TLR world, that's the universe's way of saying she must be in the harem. Sure would love that.
That would certainly make a lot of sense if that were the case. Though I believe Mikado would be excluded from the harem then since no accidental mishaps have been done to her yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Check page 32 + 33 He realized her feelings with admitting that he was too focused on Lala and Haruna and thus neglected Run's point of view completely.
And he at least remembered Momo's words of so many girls longing for him to make them happy.

The question is wether this slight progress will actually effect anything or just as a given without further thought input.
That's pretty much the key issue here. Though I think it would be nice to at least see him gradually becoming more attuned with all of the girls' feelings & picking up each of their subtle hints on his own and without the need for Momo's more direct prompting.
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 19:07   Link #2007
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Wheel of fortune time. Puzzle - NAME

R_N

I'd like to buy a vowel. An "I" please.

Why not "E" or "U"?

One is a trap and the other is a verb.

Congratulations, you just won a trip to the Caribbeans with Rin!
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 20:37   Link #2008
ForteAnly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soraya21 View Post
That would certainly make a lot of sense if that were the case. Though I believe Mikado would be excluded from the harem then since no accidental mishaps have been done to her yet.
I hope and pray that Rito eventually lands his hand on some body part of Mikado so she can get the official acceptance from Rito into the harem.
ForteAnly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 20:50   Link #2009
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I fear that Mikado won't even be considered for the plan since Run has taken over the older girl category in the harem.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 20:57   Link #2010
Used Can

So do Saki, Rin and Aya. Mikado has a different charm to them.

This harem could also use some cougar. Hmm...
Old 2011-07-11, 21:06   Link #2011
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Wheel of fortune time. Puzzle - NAME

R_N

I'd like to buy a vowel. An "I" please.

Why not "E" or "U"?

One is a trap and the other is a verb.

Congratulations, you just won a trip to the Caribbeans with Rin!
I like this prize!

Oh, and how much older than Rito is Run again?
Old 2011-07-11, 21:44   Link #2012
ForteAnly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post

This is why I want Mikado in the harem. She would provide an interesting mix to harem since most of the girls are Rito's age except for a few like Mikan and Nana.
Old 2011-07-11, 21:47   Link #2013
Mizuno
Undefined

Quote:

Oh, and how much older than Rito is Run again?
Run or Rin?

Run is probably 16, since she reached "adulthood". Rito is 15/16.

Rin is like a year older so 17?
Old 2011-07-11, 22:17   Link #2014
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post

I agree wholeheartedly.
Old 2011-07-11, 22:27   Link #2015
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I fear that Mikado won't even be considered for the plan
Huge tits, nurse with her own facility, already shows interest in Rito, why wouldn't Momo consider her?

Heck, she'd even throw in Rito's mom if given the chance
Old 2011-07-11, 22:37   Link #2016
ForteAnly

That would be weird and highly unlikely but knowing Momo I wouldn't be surprised. I just want Mikado to be added already. Come on Yabuki make my and others dream come true.
Old 2011-07-11, 22:39   Link #2017
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Run or Rin?

Run is probably 16, since she reached "adulthood". Rito is 15/16.

Rin is like a year older so 17?
Oh I know Rin is older, I just don't remember where we learned Run was.

In fact, remember the stats we learned a while ago, it turns out a few of Rito's haremettes are a bit older than him anyway, like Haruna and Lala, by a few months.

And let's not forget, about Mikado, that whole beach and "rub lotion on me Rito" scene from the first manga
Old 2011-07-12, 03:27   Link #2018
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

seems to me now there are lesser fan art of TRL and many are just enjoying the fanservice Yabuki is giving. Many thanks to the mysterious guy that colors TLR and edits them.
Old 2011-07-12, 04:36   Link #2019
Mizuno
Undefined

I guess it's pretty safe to assume he's going to color the Run bath page with the soap. He can even be creative and edit the soap into something else.
Old 2011-07-12, 08:26   Link #2020
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post

Indeed, Rito has now realized that Momo wasn't lying: there are other girls that are in love with him, and him, oblivious as he was, has never noticed it until now. What happened in this chapter should give him food for thoughts. I think his current mindset will slowly change and he'll eventually come to accept the harem. It'll probably take a LONG time though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Huge tits, nurse with her own facility, already shows interest in Rito, why wouldn't Momo consider her?

Heck, she'd even throw in Rito's mom if given the chance
So true. She seems intent on including every single hot girl Rito has ever interacted with into the harem (hell, she considered including Mea 5 minutes after meeting her ). There's no way she wouldn't include Mikado.

Incidentally, I don't think we've ever seen Mikado's breast in their full glory, this needs to happen in Darkness.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen