AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Old 2006-02-11, 08:49   Link #81
LocrEpinS

Couldn't really be stuffed reading all of the stuff above so fogive me if it's already been mentioned.

Well i'm not so much into figurines, but i am an anime music freak, and since i like shuffle! and have a few extra bucks lying around i feel like buying some of those music DVD episodes, the 1's with music that is(not the singles, they're just drama cds with 1 song).

There are a few notes but, which make it alot harder for me to get a hold of 1, 1st is that my only payment option is paypal(maybe money order or direct deposit too), and obviously it should also support shipping to Australia, also i don't wanna be paying more for shipping than the actual item itself.

Anyway, how many of those DVD episodes r there? i've seen 4 so far and heard there was a 5th 1.
Also, r there gonna be more to come? it would be nice if there were but since i'm such a completionist, if i get 1 i'll probably end up with all of em.
LocrEpinS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 14:40   Link #82
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocrEpinS
Anyway, how many of those DVD episodes r there? i've seen 4 so far and heard there was a 5th 1.
Also, r there gonna be more to come? it would be nice if there were but since i'm such a completionist, if i get 1 i'll probably end up with all of em.
Well, there are 12 DVDs in total, but only 4 released so far (the 5th one is coming on the 22nd of February). A new DVD is released near the end of each month. The Limited Edition DVDs each include a music CD, at least up to DVD 6 (starting with DVD 7, it looks like it's a different set of CDs, but I'm not sure what'll be on them yet). As for stores that accept Paypal and ship to Australia... not sure about that, I'm afraid. But, it's pretty doubtful that you'd pay more for shipping than for the item no matter what; the DVDs aren't cheap...
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-13, 18:01   Link #83
Rin-Kun
RRR/AAA Member

Send a message via AIM to Rin-Kun Send a message via MSN to Rin-Kun Send a message via Yahoo to Rin-Kun
Wut is this??
Rin-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-13, 22:18   Link #84
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam
SHUFFLE! HEROINES - The blind BOX version

Sale day: 2006/02/28

Price: 5,250 yen

All of them:

One by one:

I guess you'll have to color them yourself >.<
I hope this wasn't posted already >.<
Pre-nuke post.
And my pre-nuke reply.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker
Nope it wasn't posted before.
They look very detailed, I would love to see them painted.

But... why was Ama-san left out.

Oh yea, whats that thing lying on the floor beside Sia?
Is that a rope? Mmm... kinky.
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 00:06   Link #85
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I've got the blind box on pre-order.... it'll probably tax my skills to the limit and may be the last thing I ever try to paint on my own
Practicing at the moment on a Motoko (LH) kit thats been gathering dust for millenia.
The hardest part (for me) is the skin. You absolutely have to have zero paint lines. I'm considering a new airspray paint system and sharing the cost with my son (who does pewter miniatures for gaming).
Old 2006-02-15, 22:59   Link #86
Monchan

Send a message via AIM to Monchan
Holy crap, I wish I had a father that was into animes like this! XD
Monchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-16, 01:31   Link #87
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Heh... I've always had "not typical" interests and therefore very few friends of my age outside of my techgeek friends. In the '80s, I played D&D, wargaming, SCA .... at NASA I did realtime simulation and developed apps for the pre-Web Internet. Pretty much a typical long haired geek engineer who swings a sword...
When my older son was old enough in the late 90s, we became the "LAN party" house (I could usually get the network up, had the patches for all the games and video cards, blah blah blah). I play WoW with my older son and his girlfriend who are off at college and my younger son whose in high school (he's the other painter).
The anime schtick is somewhat my fault, I discovered anime did things other than talk loud and fight after reading Megatokyo and following some of the author's recommendations for his inspiration. My wife and I both enjoy anime. Both sons and I are taking Japanese language (wife is japanese-american and has a bit of a head start).
Sooooo we have a cultural interest in it as well... I find what the Japanese are able to do in story terms with animation exceeds the limits of live-action American tv ... which frankly after 40+ years bores the crap out of me with the recycled hash they serve up. Hell, even foreign commercials fascinate me more than "Must-See TV (tm)".
Old 2006-02-16, 02:35   Link #88
Tabris

I was just listening to some music with winamp on shuffle (pun not intended) and then Pray from the Nerine part of the OST came up. It's sublime.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-17, 04:54   Link #89
LocrEpinS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx
Heh... I've always had "not typical" interests and therefore very few friends of my age outside of my techgeek friends. In the '80s, I played D&D, wargaming, SCA .... at NASA I did realtime simulation and developed apps for the pre-Web Internet. Pretty much a typical long haired geek engineer who swings a sword...
When my older son was old enough in the late 90s, we became the "LAN party" house (I could usually get the network up, had the patches for all the games and video cards, blah blah blah). I play WoW with my older son and his girlfriend who are off at college and my younger son whose in high school (he's the other painter).
The anime schtick is somewhat my fault, I discovered anime did things other than talk loud and fight after reading Megatokyo and following some of the author's recommendations for his inspiration. My wife and I both enjoy anime. Both sons and I are taking Japanese language (wife is japanese-american and has a bit of a head start).
Sooooo we have a cultural interest in it as well... I find what the Japanese are able to do in story terms with animation exceeds the limits of live-action American tv ... which frankly after 40+ years bores the crap out of me with the recycled hash they serve up. Hell, even foreign commercials fascinate me more than "Must-See TV (tm)".
Wow that's so cool, i have a somewhat similar take on normal tv shows, though i haven't been around for that long, i still find most of them quite boring.
As alike, since i heard about anime some 6 or so years ago(though i've only got'n into it recently) from a friend, i didn't take much note.
I'd just thought it was pretty much the same as what was discribed above, and at that time hadn't found it even the slightest bit interesting.
But recently i've been really hyped about all of it(i guess i'm trying to make up for all the time i haven't been watching anime), after finding out that there was alot more to anime than i had earlier thought.
To add to that, the events that have caused me to like the japanese culture and best of all their anime and manga has quite a story of it's own.

Now i'm at the point where i like anime and am finding new animes to watch in my spare time, whilst also trying to learn the japanese language, hopefully so i can go there some time in the future.
I'm not used such a tight schedule with school and other things to deal with, but i'm managing, just don't have much time to relax.
Life really is so hectic now that i'm not in the junior year levels.
Wish me luck with my japanese(hope i can speak, read, write, type and interpret japanese 1 or so years from now).

Last edited by LocrEpinS; 2006-02-17 at 05:09.
LocrEpinS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-24, 21:06   Link #90
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Spotted some pictures from Wonder Festival Winter 2006.
I think evil-samurai would be very, very happy.
Spoiler:

And also, the Shuffle alarm clocks do exist, except they didn't produce much of them.
Apparently, they also stopped making the clocks too.

Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-25, 03:42   Link #91
Wrath88
Kissing...

OMG, how did you find those pics, Riker? Haiz.... Too bad they stopped the clock production...

The top right corner of that first Primula pic, that looks like Nerine.....
Old 2006-02-25, 06:43   Link #92
evil-samurai

@ Riker Sure am happy ^^ but on the other hand... I dont.. have much money... ^^;; but still you never know in what could happen in a few months ^^

The First Primula figure is really! Nice, not a huge fan of a upskirt figure like that but the detail is Great! though I dont like the Second one, Primula's face looks not-so Primula-like there ^^;;

Oh! and Wrath I think you right, it is Nerine in the background.
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-25, 06:47   Link #93
chrono12
PPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker
Spotted some pictures from Wonder Festival Winter 2006.
I think evil-samurai would be very, very happy.
Spoiler:

And also, the Shuffle alarm clocks do exist, except they didn't produce much of them.
Apparently, they also stopped making the clocks too.

OMG!!!! Finally a Rim-chan figure.. Been waiting for this day to come for months... But still, why must it be released in april.. April would be the month when my Chidori & Sakura figures will be shipped in... I guess i have to eat grass for that month to scrap up enough money for Rim-chan figure Looking at the 2 pics, my 1st priority will be getting the 1st Rim-chan figure

Hmmm, no wonder i can't seem to find the clocks around.. Looks like the amount produced may possible not be enough for overseas export... Though if possible, i don't have buying up the whole sets...
chrono12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-25, 07:47   Link #94
Rin-Kun
RRR/AAA Member

Send a message via AIM to Rin-Kun Send a message via MSN to Rin-Kun Send a message via Yahoo to Rin-Kun
theres cups ties towels and alot more u should check www.chara-ani.com!
Old 2006-02-25, 12:38   Link #95
Someonee

I'm also not really into those figures. They don't really look like the characters in the anime. They look a bit distorted... Anyway, I was just wondering if there were Shirts featuring Shuffle! I can't seem to find anything on Google. Google just gives me some rock band or something...
Someonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-25, 21:35   Link #96
Rin-Kun
RRR/AAA Member

OMG SHUFFLE CARDS AM I LYING OR REAL?

Spoiler for OMG:
Old 2006-02-26, 02:45   Link #97
Flame-X
Anti-fan

this might a little off topic but.... (MAD) (SHUFFLE!)dear...Another style[RED ZONE].mpg <<< SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE TITLE OF THE SONG AND ARTIST NAME!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! I'm desperate for it! ~.~;;
Old 2006-02-26, 05:26   Link #98
Wrath88
Kissing...

I found this figurine on some website, and it's a different version of a previous Nerine model.

Yes, Vexx, you can complain about the oversized chest as well....
Old 2006-02-26, 15:39   Link #99
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

They are indeed good Primula figures, though i'm not to happy with the artwork on the second Primula's face.

I'm still waiting for my Primula wearing Rin's shrit to be released! ;_;
Old 2006-02-27, 03:09   Link #100
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I keep browsing for the Nerine alarm clock on ebay... no luck yet.

Hmmm, that "Nerine waitress" pic looks like someone just overpainted the piece thats being released any minute.... or perhaps its a prototype? Yeah.... even assuming corseted and pushups --- the sculptor was not paying attention to her specs. <sigh>

If the Atelier-Sai Primula is that sitdown model.... o jeez, a bit racy for the "G rated shrine" in my office.