AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Old 2010-10-18, 16:36   Link #1461
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
I appreciate it. ^^ Yep, I'm still searching, though. Some scans would be fine, but even the scans are very2 scarce ^^;

Really? you got one? I really wanted to buy it but it's been sold out everywhere
If possible, could you upload a preview of the book? just a photograph of them, but for the images that aren't featured on that blog.
I see one right here.

Hmm .. looks interesting. I'll probably buy it if it doesn't run out of stock before my next Amazon order which is in .. two weeks.
Also the HLJ version isn't sold out, it's backordered. Buy it now and you'll get it when they get more in stock. You'll only pay once they actually have it in stock anyway.
Old 2010-10-19, 03:56   Link #1462
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

K-On - DX figure Casual Wear Ver Vol. 1 Set of 2

Yui and Ritsu
Old 2010-10-19, 06:45   Link #1463
NakanoAzusa
KeiOnBu Bucho

Ryonea

Here are some of the scans...but not really a preview

The blogger scan most of the good one though....

There are still some...I try to take a photo of it if I have the time...

Sorry about my hand

Last edited by NakanoAzusa; 2010-10-19 at 06:59.
NakanoAzusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 07:05   Link #1464
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
I see one right here.

Hmm .. looks interesting. I'll probably buy it if it doesn't run out of stock before my next Amazon order which is in .. two weeks.
Also the HLJ version isn't sold out, it's backordered. Buy it now and you'll get it when they get more in stock. You'll only pay once they actually have it in stock anyway.

Oh, so there's one in Amazon japan? I didn't check it since I can't read japanese ^^; so I can't tell whether there's an available stock or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakanoAzusa View Post
Ryonea

Here are some of the scans...but not really a preview

The blogger scan most of the good one though....

There are still some...I try to take a photo of it if I have the time...

Sorry about my hand
That's okay. It's more than enough. Thank you very much, sorry for troubling you It seems that it really is worthy to buy

I think I'm gonna ask my friend to order one for me. Once again, thank you for you two ^^
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 07:17   Link #1465
NakanoAzusa
KeiOnBu Bucho

Sure no prob!!!

Oh...Behind Yui is Mio in that long poster provided...i m not sure how to take a photo of that.....
Old 2010-10-19, 07:37   Link #1466
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakanoAzusa View Post
Sure no prob!!!

Oh...Behind Yui is Mio in that long poster provided...i m not sure how to take a photo of that.....
Hmm... I guess that's the Yui and Mio bikini poster? That's okay, I've seen the preview somewhere
Old 2010-10-19, 08:01   Link #1467
NakanoAzusa
KeiOnBu Bucho

Yeap thats the one!!!
Old 2010-10-19, 13:18   Link #1468
Dist

Well it's not probably known by many but you can turn Amazon into english from one of the buttons on top right corner.

Amazon does ship overseas, though their shipping is insanely expensive so you should buy something else with it. You might also find one on ebay, as alot people who live in Japan sell these kinds of items in there.
Old 2010-10-19, 17:35   Link #1469
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Well it's not probably known by many but you can turn Amazon into english from one of the buttons on top right corner.

Amazon does ship overseas, though their shipping is insanely expensive so you should buy something else with it. You might also find one on ebay, as alot people who live in Japan sell these kinds of items in there.
Ah, you're right the button's written in english. So they have 3 new items and 10 used ones... hmm. I'd love to buy something else with, but I don't have that much money and don't even have a paypal account either lol

Just saw some at ebay but wow, most of them are very pricey. Found one reasonable price and just ordered it with my friend so that we can save some shipping cost.

Thanks for the advice
Old 2010-10-20, 10:49   Link #1470
Dist

3 new items and 10 used ones do not mean that Amazon has 3 new and 10 used. It means that 3 other sellers besides Amazon, are offering the same product through their website at new, and 10 sellers are offering used ones. Amazong only sells new ones though, and you can only buy from Amazon .. most of the sellers through Amazon don't ship outside of Japan.

Also Amazon does not accept Paypal, the only payment method as far as I know is credit card. Visa verified debit card should also work, too.

Well no matter as you bought them on ebay ... Now Im just wondering how are you planning to pay them, if you don't have Paypal, as that is the ONLY payment method you should use when dealing with ebay sellers.
Old 2010-10-20, 16:11   Link #1471
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
3 new items and 10 used ones do not mean that Amazon has 3 new and 10 used. It means that 3 other sellers besides Amazon, are offering the same product through their website at new, and 10 sellers are offering used ones. Amazong only sells new ones though, and you can only buy from Amazon .. most of the sellers through Amazon don't ship outside of Japan.

Also Amazon does not accept Paypal, the only payment method as far as I know is credit card. Visa verified debit card should also work, too.
I see... it's complicated. -_-'

Quote:
Well no matter as you bought them on ebay ... Now Im just wondering how are you planning to pay them, if you don't have Paypal, as that is the ONLY payment method you should use when dealing with ebay sellers.
Ordered mine tonight... I was using my friend's account, so it would be him who orders, I already gave my money to him
Old 2010-10-20, 17:47   Link #1472
alucard13mm

650ml in volume, 7.5 cm in diameter, 21 cm tall. by cospa. fill up mio and azunyan with any/all kinds of liquids and theyll give it back in squirts.

Old 2010-10-20, 17:53   Link #1473
Squawks
PSI you from behind

Lubricants.

Quote:
fill up mio and azunyan with any/all kinds of liquids and theyll give it back in squirts.
Oh my~
Squawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-20, 20:21   Link #1474
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
650ml in volume, 7.5 cm in diameter, 21 cm tall. by cospa. fill up mio and azunyan with any/all kinds of liquids and theyll give it back in squirts.

Sounds like a cheapo dispenser to me. How much and where to buy?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-20, 21:43   Link #1475
alucard13mm

you couldn't have said it better. its about 945 yen. to be honest even if i buy this, i probably wont use it @_@.. overpriced plastic with the k-on name added to it.
Old 2010-10-21, 03:34   Link #1476
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
you couldn't have said it better. its about 945 yen. to be honest even if i buy this, i probably wont use it @_@.. overpriced plastic with the k-on name added to it.
Change the dispenser cap to a normal one from a plastic bottle, and you can bring it around wherever you go.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-21, 03:42   Link #1477
Gault
inc_mplete

came in last week

been playing Busou Shinki more though
Gault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-21, 08:38   Link #1478
Saphira Veera
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post

K-On - DX figure Casual Wear Ver Vol. 1 Set of 2

Yui and Ritsu
gyaa!!!! MAUUUUU!!!

Sakura Kyouko
Saphira Veera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-21, 11:19   Link #1479
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Since it's KyoAni it'll be filled with Timote~Timote~Timoteeee~~~~~

On Topic.

Another EXCLUSIVE!!! XD XD XD

The popular characters of K-on Azusa, Mio and Yui.

Release Date: April 2011
Price: Y2,100
Old 2010-10-21, 17:19   Link #1480
alucard13mm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Since it's KyoAni it'll be filled with Timote~Timote~Timoteeee~~~~~

On Topic.

Another EXCLUSIVE!!! XD XD XD

The popular characters of K-on Azusa, Mio and Yui.

Release Date: April 2011
Price: Y2,100
if you really really want it, i believe yes-asia is selling them. but i believe the price is a rip off.