AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-09-17, 17:22   Link #6661
Quol
That Guy

Impossible, Tatsuya would never meddle with problems that don't concern him. That would only happen if Erika asked him or it directly effected him in some way.

Also i have been wondering this for a while now but does Tatsuya really have a harem there seem to be signs of one but its kinda off to me.
-Miyuki loves him but not sure if this will go anywhere due to her upbringing and afraid to change the status quo with her brother
-Honoka got rejected, but if going to fight for him?
-Erika, it seems like the author is trying to get everyone to board the LeoxErika ship but is failing
-Mayumi seems to have feelings for him but will probably get married off to Katsuto
Old 2013-09-17, 17:27   Link #6662
Zoks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quol View Post
Impossible, Tatsuya would never meddle with problems that don't concern him. That would only happen if Erika asked him or it directly effected him in some way.

Also i have been wondering this for a while now but does Tatsuya really have a harem there seem to be signs of one but its kinda off to me.
Depends how the problem works out. He isn't a meddler but if it is serious enough that Erika has to leave the country he'll get involved, because she knows too much for him to just let her leave.
Old 2013-09-17, 18:01   Link #6663
Waxman

I know that isn't in his personality but as a martial artist with ties with the military and a researcher with impresive achievements (even if we ignore his Silver identity) both Chiba and Rozen families will have an eye on him, and he could deal with them at the time that lend Erika a hand.
About the harem i don't know how started with that its obvious that the only important one is Miyuki
Old 2013-09-17, 18:50   Link #6664
NoLife222

Has anybody consider that the Rozen Family head could be one of the seven sage (or the leader of certain anti magic faction)?
Old 2013-09-17, 19:01   Link #6665
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
Well i believe that some graduates (Mayume, Katsuto) appear at the begining of d7.
And i believe that Mayume (her little sisters attend first high), Katsuto (ten master clan future head) and Mari (ehem Erika sister in law ehem) will likely appear from time to time but i doubt about Suzune.
So who believes that Tatsuya will meddle in Erika troubles with the Chiba-Rozen?
Mayumi should be getting some screen time since her sisters are part of the main cast now. We should be seeing bits of Katsuto here and there, but i'm not sos sure about Mari.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoks View Post
Depends how the problem works out. He isn't a meddler but if it is serious enough that Erika has to leave the country he'll get involved, because she knows too much for him to just let her leave.
The only circumstance I can see him taking action under would be violence spreading to him and Miyuki. I mean mundane family matters aren't really his forte if you think about it. Every incident he's been caught up in so far have inbvolved criminal organizations, foreign forces, and/or espionage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLife222 View Post
Has anybody consider that the Rozen Family head could be one of the seven sage?
That's so random and I doubt it.
Old 2013-09-17, 19:06   Link #6666
NoLife222

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
That's so random and I doubt it.
The timing of the anti magic faction and HIM arriving at Japan seems suspicious. The seven sage part might be a far fetch theory however he is a member of anti magic faction part seems to fit the puzzle. However, these are merely speculation and the effort to undermining his own business (CAD product which magician only buy) seems to repel this theory.
Old 2013-09-17, 19:10   Link #6667
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
The timing of the anti magic faction and HIM arriving at Japan seems suspicious. The seven sage part might be a far fetch theory however he is a member of anti magic faction part seems to fit the puzzle. However, these are merely speculation and the effort to undermining his own business (CAD product which magician only buy) seems to repel this theory.
There are other events to warrant his attention like the creation of Flight-type magic by our very own Silver. Not to mention Scorched Halloween. I feel that his arrival is related to the CAD business. Gasp! Maybe he's here for Tatsuya? That would certainly warrant action on Tatsuya's part.
Old 2013-09-17, 19:13   Link #6668
Quol
That Guy

Quote:
Is this the next arc after the vampire?
Old 2013-09-17, 19:19   Link #6669
Rasen

Quote:
I know that isn't in his personality but as a martial artist with ties with the military and a researcher with impresive achievements (even if we ignore his Silver identity) both Chiba and Rozen families will have an eye on him, and he could deal with them at the time that lend Erika a hand.
No. Just....no.

Neither the Chiba nor the Rozen families have a particular reason to have an eye on Tatsuya. At least no more so than any other magical family out there. This is a bit like saying ALL families would be interested in Tatsuya.

Just because they're martial artist families who practice swordsmanship, you think they care that he is a martial artist who fights barehanded? That's like saying the Earnheart family of racing is really interested in exceptional tennis athletes. It's a safe bet both families already know plenty of martial artists with ties to the military.

Come to think of it, if Erika revealed that Tatsuya is military, that would mean she isn't very trustworthy.

And while it is within Tatsuya's ability to "deal" with them, like you said, only Miyuki is important. If Erika is not in some life-threatening crisis that might bother Miyuki or himself, he's not going to make a move.
Old 2013-09-17, 19:42   Link #6670
Waxman

Chiba Naotsugu got a look at his skills, even remarking that he was abobe high school level then he was knocked unconcius by heavy metal burst, in his eyes Tatsuya was ambushed by an american kamikaze squad and the an unkow and powerfull magician took him out but somehow Tats overcome this, don't you think he would be interested in him?
About the Rozen, by the end of ninendo Tatsuya is the head responsible for leading a group os highschoolers to build a stellar reactor, one of the 3 great puzzles so if i were Rozen i would be very interested but that may be only my misconception
Old 2013-09-17, 19:53   Link #6671
Quol
That Guy

Does anyone know where i can read ninendo or do i have to do a search down this thread for them? (100+ page search isnt really something i want to do...)
Old 2013-09-17, 20:03   Link #6672
hakazee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quol View Post
Does anyone know where i can read ninendo or do i have to do a search down this thread for them? (100+ page search isnt really something i want to do...)
SUMMARY ?

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=6224
Old 2013-09-17, 20:48   Link #6673
Rasen

Quote:
Chiba Naotsugu got a look at his skills, even remarking that he was abobe high school level then he was knocked unconcius by heavy metal burst, in his eyes Tatsuya was ambushed by an american kamikaze squad and the an unkow and powerfull magician took him out but somehow Tats overcome this, don't you think he would be interested in him?
"Above highschool level" is a low, low bar to set for a family that teaches the police and the military.

At any rate, the interest would be on a purely professional level, and not the "we need to have his genes" kind you seem to be pushing. If anything, Naotsugu's interest may be on the "how would I go about killing this guy if necessary?"

Quote:
About the Rozen, by the end of ninendo Tatsuya is the head responsible for leading a group os highschoolers to build a stellar reactor, one of the 3 great puzzles so if i were Rozen i would be very interested but that may be only my misconception
I don't know what the Rozen do, but like I said, their interest would be no different than any other magic families'.
Old 2013-09-17, 21:06   Link #6674
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
"Above highschool level" is a low, low bar to set for a family that teaches the police and the military.

At any rate, the interest would be on a purely professional level, and not the "we need to have his genes" kind you seem to be pushing. If anything, Naotsugu's interest may be on the "how would I go about killing this guy if necessary?"

I don't know what the Rozen do, but like I said, their interest would be no different than any other magic families'.
If I recall correctly, Rozen isn't a magic family, but a CAD company. The creation of the stellar reactor would be of great interest to them since it relies on a CAD.
Old 2013-09-17, 21:07   Link #6675
Waxman

I mus apology, i am bad with english and lack the vocabulary to properly convey what i aim for.
The part of abobe high school level is merely anecdotic, it was only something that cossed his mind while he aprached the stardust unit, the important part is that Tatsuya managed to, at the very least, escape an unknow magician capable of puting him, Chiba "Kirin" out of combat, even if he isn't overconfident in his streng and was taken by surprise he is supposedly the best that the Chiba family has to offer so i insist that this would warrant atention. Not in the sence of joining him to the family but to find out who he is and that can end in conflict.
And i repeat for a highschooler and even if Tatsuya try to downplay his involvement in the reactor development details of who resolved at last other of the imposibilities of the 3 great puzzles are to call the attention since the head of the japanece branch already got an eye on Tatsuya for his aclompishments in the nine school competition.
Old 2013-09-17, 21:10   Link #6676
luluvibritannia

any one know where i can read volume 10 and 11 in English and don't say baka tsuki because they haven't finished translations yet
Old 2013-09-17, 21:11   Link #6677
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
Come to think of it, if Erika revealed that Tatsuya is military, that would mean she isn't very trustworthy.
you prefer Naosugu fulfilling his curiosity of Tat's true identity and found the secret Tat wanted to keep so bad(Being Yotsuba)?

you may argue that there is no way Naosugu would penetrate Yotsuba intelligence manipulation but Erika did discover that so there is no guarantee that Naosugu won't step on a mine (not a good thing if you're his sister).

Beside, compared to being a Yotsuba, Tatsuya doesn't really try much to hide his connection to the military. he talk like a soldier(Haruka mentioned this), he stands like a soldier(Mayumi noticed this) and he took off his helmet in front of many people(even those who aren't his friends).

Excluding his friends, there are also lot of people who already know he's a soldier: Stars, Saegusa, Sayaka's dad, some sections of the military(they were monitoring him during Vampire Arc) and probably more.

I think Tat doesn't care much about his identity as a soldier so revealing Tat's a member of a special unit is much better than letting Naosugu found Tat's a Yotsuba.

P.S. I think he still do mind about someone knowing he's member of 101 unit and the user of MB, though. But being Yotsuba is more important since it directly involves Miyuki.......... yup if the brother is a Yotsuba, the sister must be one too.
Old 2013-09-17, 21:12   Link #6678
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
If I recall correctly, Rozen isn't a magic family, but a CAD company. The creation of the stellar reactor would be of great interest to them since it relies on a CAD.
That seems reasonable. On the other hand, Tatsuya's abilities are more on the Magic Sequence side of things, not the CAD itself, sooo... If there's someone who designed a CAD for the stellar reactor, it seems Rozen's focus would be more on that person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRules View Post
Beside, compared to being a Yotsuba, Tatsuya doesn't really try much to hide his connection to the military. he talk like a soldier(Haruka mentioned this), he stands like a soldier(Mayumi noticed this) and he took off his helmet in front of many people(even those who aren't his friends).

Excluding his friends, there are also lot of people who already know he's a soldier: Stars, Saegusa, Sayaka's dad, some sections of the military(they were monitoring him during Vampire Arc) and probably more.
Here's the thing: there's no reason to hide that he has a connection to the military. Magicians in the MKnR world are all pretty much going to end up in the police or the military at some point in their lives. Their governments give them preferential treatment because they're going to end up serving the country in militaristic ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luluvibritannia View Post
any one know where i can read volume 10 and 11 in English and don't say baka tsuki because they haven't finished translations yet
....Why do you assume volumes 10 and 11 are available in English?
Old 2013-09-17, 21:22   Link #6679
Waxman

The head of the japanese branch of Rozen company aproached Tatsuya after the nine school competition, they already got a (maybe small) interest in him, and for what i understand he was in charge of the whole poject.
Anyways my point originally was that it was possible for Tatsuya to get dragged to Erika problems, nothing more
Old 2013-09-17, 21:25   Link #6680
luluvibritannia

Quote:

....Why do you assume volumes 10 and 11 are available in English?
im not assuming there in English im asking if they are and if so where
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings