AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-03-15, 20:50   Link #2581
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
I have a crack theory about the key and the pendant. There isn't just one key that can fit the Pendant - rather, you need all four keys to be used on the Pendant in the correct sequence, to unlock it.
it would make sense but the problem is that the pendant and the key is proof of their love for each other. wouldn't that be like giving a signal for a harem end ,
Old 2014-03-15, 21:24   Link #2582
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
I have a crack theory about the key and the pendant. There isn't just one key that can fit the Pendant - rather, you need all four keys to be used on the Pendant in the correct sequence, to unlock it.
you are late...
I think that came up right after the chapter where shuu's friends said it's 'broken in another way'

Either way its probably that 3 keys to pre-unlock and one to final unlock.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-15, 22:13   Link #2583
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Why her...?
Who knows. Komi likes to have her appear in random scenes, usually without any lines. It seems suspicious but maybe Komi just likes to do that, or Fuu-chan is generally a reserved character.

If it is her, Komi is making it way less obvious than something like trying to hide Tsugumi's gender when Tsugumi was first introduced.
greensoulreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-15, 22:32   Link #2584
ices
Working Hard

OR three pendant contains the key to the next pendant, and the last pendant contains mariage ring.
ices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-18, 03:08   Link #2585
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
OR three pendant contains the key to the next pendant, and the last pendant contains mariage ring.
My guess is that there isn't one chosen girl but rather all three of them are. They were all enacting the storybook and each girl took turns playing the princess so Raku's memory of "her" all got merged and can't remember a specific face.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-18, 04:07   Link #2586
II Maestro

^That could happen since the girls with keys have met Raku before and all of them neither had any memories of playing with each other together with Raku the possibility of Raku telling the story and giving each girls with keys separately.
Old 2014-03-18, 04:51   Link #2587
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
^That could happen since the girls with keys have met Raku before and all of them neither had any memories of playing with each other together with Raku the possibility of Raku telling the story and giving each girls with keys separately.
Actually one of them remembers. Tachibana. She remembers things super clearly apparently. And she's hinted to be keeping a lot of secrets on the matter.

Secrets she needs to spill before she dies of plot illness I say!
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-18, 05:57   Link #2588
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Actually one of them remembers. Tachibana. She remembers things super clearly apparently. And she's hinted to be keeping a lot of secrets on the matter.

Secrets she needs to spill before she dies of plot illness I say!
its sad that everybody seems to think tachibana is going to die (granted so do I) but yea this story needs to be moved forward and fast
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-18, 07:12   Link #2589
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
its sad that everybody seems to think tachibana is going to die (granted so do I) but yea this story needs to be moved forward and fast
What can we do? I mean Mikage's reactions and expression towards Marika looked really sad when it was revealed she didn't reveal "that" to Raku.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-18, 07:52   Link #2590
Sixth
Hu Tao

Marika only can die after she married to Raku, and gave birth of 2 healthy child.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-18, 08:15   Link #2591
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Marika only can die after she married to Raku, and gave birth of 2 healthy child.
That's what I wish... Q___Q

But then Kosaki would become sad :/
Old 2014-03-18, 08:28   Link #2592
kyou13
Kaoru&Mari FTW

If somehow Koshi decide to make a twist in which Mari's dead and Raku's too sad about her death to get it on with other girls, then I'm fine with it.
Anything other than that, plz, make her stay there till the end of this series.

PS: and definitely, I mean definitely not Mari on her sickbed asking Raku for a sympathy date.
kyou13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-18, 08:56   Link #2593
Death Usagi
Banned

If Marika dies then so many people will be sad...
Old 2014-03-18, 09:13   Link #2594
Chosen_Hero

In my opinion the biggest reason for the plot not moving forward is the damn focus on Onodera lately and I know it's just for the sales, it's like we get 5 chapters about Onodera and maybe one or 2 about the other girls lately, glad the focus is on Ruri right now, I don't hate Onodera but she's boring in my opinion and only good for her facial expressions.

Last edited by Chosen_Hero; 2014-03-18 at 09:14. Reason: stuff
Chosen_Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-18, 09:44   Link #2595
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I was joking. I don't actually want her to die. I'm in denial about the possibility. she does need to spill them secrets though.

I feel bad for her. She has like, the ire of the rest of the cast. She's part of their group but sort of an outsider too it as well due to her being the most straight forward and honest about her feelings and intentions.

At least that's how I percieve it. I like her plenty though! not sure if she's my favorite yet, but she really might be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
In my opinion the biggest reason for the plot not moving forward is the damn focus on Onodera lately and I know it's just for the sales, it's like we get 5 chapters about Onodera and maybe one or 2 about the other girls lately, glad the focus is on Ruri right now, I don't hate Onodera but she's boring in my opinion and only good for her facial expressions.
Don't you mean Onodera's? (plural) First it's a bunch of Haru chapters, then a few Kosaki chapters, then the one with Chitoge's ribbon and tachibana's parrot, then more Haru and Kosaki.
Old 2014-03-18, 10:37   Link #2596
Death Usagi
Banned

There is a good reason why Kosaki is the most popular character..
Old 2014-03-18, 10:39   Link #2597
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
There is a good reason why Kosaki is the most popular character..
Which is?

I'm not disagreeing, I just don't know the reason. I have trouble choosing my favorite.
Old 2014-03-18, 11:07   Link #2598
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Which is?
She is the cute, adorable and nice goodie-goodie character.
Old 2014-03-18, 11:13   Link #2599
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
Well, that's obvious, I thought Death Rabbit had another reason thought up.
Old 2014-03-18, 13:28   Link #2600
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
You forget that poll allowed multiple votes from the same person with no limits, which ruins any credibility it might have had.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life