AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2012-05-12, 07:03   Link #36361
Auxilism
For the yuri (╹◡╹)

Woah Lhklan, don't put me in such high regard, I'm not worthy to be Nanya's victim
Characters are from Madoka Magica, Symphogear and Sakura Trick.
Please see the uncompressed version on the right.
Click this for my gif request thread.Max quality version
I take gif requests here.
Please read the opening post (revised as of 22/8/2014).
Auxilism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 07:15   Link #36362
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

EVERYONE is Nanya's victim. No exception
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 07:22   Link #36363
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
That's common around here.

Before I did it, there was Satashi, RadiantBeam and DeathCurse who stole the show from Raiser, Moczo, myself and others.
That must've been a looooooong time ago, because when I came Satashi was already gone quite some time. Even 'that' certain forum war.

... Couldn't imagine how crazy it was in the past; it makes latecomers like me quite envious.
Old 2012-05-12, 07:28   Link #36364
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

... Wait, didn't Craxuan got stolen once?
Old 2012-05-12, 08:45   Link #36365
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

Did I? By whom?
Old 2012-05-12, 08:57   Link #36366
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Nanya, who else. BTW, is anyone here a good artist?
Old 2012-05-12, 09:11   Link #36367
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

Hmm, maybe. On the other hand you could say that I never quite have my show lol; my first and current fanfiction here was The Two Goddesses, and because of the infrequent updates (and there's only like, eleven complete chapters?) the general response I perceived then was something like, "Uh, speechless, but do continue" LOL. My first reviewer here was... omg I don't remember his name I am so dead if he happens to read this - why am I so bad with names?!!!!

Still. Every little reviews that I get was something I treasured greatly. Thanks a lot guys!
Old 2012-05-12, 09:34   Link #36368
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

How long has it been since you posted the first chapter?
And because I've been surfing tvtropes, new ideas have gone into my head *groans*
It's the mentionned image of Huntress pulling Question away by his tie in JLU. Now just replaced the former with Due and the latter with Yuuno... You get the idea.
Of course, their personality don't match, but it's the implications of that scene...
Old 2012-05-12, 09:52   Link #36369
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

I have no idea what you're talking about... lol.

And, I think it has been at least ten months since my first chapter. The first six months of my internship was spent entirely on writing up the first eleven chapters - think it took me about three actual months to compose Chapter 1 to 10, and starting from 11 to 12 it was just one writer's block after another. The last three months were used to perfect Chapter 11 and write up the Chapter 12, which I remember clearly to have completed on Christmas Eve, because I had intended everything to end before that, my story was meant to end on that exact date as well.

... Though of course, I failed obviously. The five months until now was, how to say, near zero production because of epic amounts of work. I never thought a final year student could be THIS busy, ugh...
Old 2012-05-12, 20:56   Link #36370
GaelicDragon

Send a message via AIM to GaelicDragon
AIM Tangent

The tangent

Spoiler for AIM Tangent:

Just a tangent created on AIM while talking with Old Iron. Something I tend to to when discussing ideas some times. Might take a few reads to figure out who is talking, just for a warning.

Last edited by GaelicDragon; 2012-05-12 at 20:58. Reason: Hit quote when I meant spoiler...d'oh!
GaelicDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 22:00   Link #36371
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

.... Wait a sec... Yuuno is working at a nightclub now?
Now THAT I didn't see coming
Although I wonder if Hayate would stop Yuuno from doing the job or just become a regular there.
Old 2012-05-13, 01:06   Link #36372
Justin_Brett

Quote:
Well that's just like, your opinion, man.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 02:22   Link #36373
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

... What do you mean? Since someone mentionned that Nanya=Jail, wouldn't that technically mean he's planning something? Which will end badly for us?
Old 2012-05-13, 02:30   Link #36374
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
*whistles*

xD

By the way, how do you guys think a private detective would work in Mid-Childan society o.o?

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 02:41   Link #36375
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Depends really. If MC is as idealistic as we see in the anime, then they mostly just find lost puppies and help the TSAB. If it's darker than we thought, then it opens up a whole new avenue.
BTW, Can someone comment on my post? I kept feeling that there's something wrong with it, but I don't really know where...
Old 2012-05-13, 03:05   Link #36376
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Hmm... yeah i was thinking deeply about that. Maybe current Mid-Childan society is too solid and devoid of crime to need private detectives. But the ppossibility of a dystopian future offered by FORCE could give the needed atmosphere and circunstances to allow such a profession to exist.

In a world where a new balance of power between law and crime is still in the process of being stablished. An era where the elite forces have their hands full with criminals trying to exploit the new age of Anti-Mage technology allowing smaller ruffians or shady operations room to work in the shadows of streets. That would be the place where a rough investigator with enough skill and hard life experiences and her partner could work.

~The ASFB~
Old 2012-05-13, 03:26   Link #36377
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

I've always thought that the time of rebuilding - after a war, after a major, shocking event - was the best and most peaceful time humanity can enjoy. Once true peace is established, crime rate starts to shoot up, the darkness begin to gather...
Old 2012-05-13, 03:29   Link #36378
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Hmm... yeah i was thinking deeply about that. Maybe current Mid-Childan society is too solid and devoid of crime to need private detectives.
Where did you get that idea? We barely even have any idea how society is outside the Bureau, which is magical Police/Military. No mention about the economy, employment rate, inflation, adultery rate...plenty things that can make people upset.
Nothing epic enough to require armed response, but small itsy-bitsy crimes now and than that allows a private detective to eat
Old 2012-05-13, 03:40   Link #36379
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Hhhmmm... You're right Tiresias, i don't think Mid Childa's capital city is Sin City-level of a hellhole but you're right about various crimes and offenses lying under the cracked mask of a seemingly utopian society.

~The ASFB~
Old 2012-05-13, 07:09   Link #36380
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Well, the PE can be hired to investigate things like corruptions, adultery, finding missing people, protective detail, etc..

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha