Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-04-09, 13:46   Link #221
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
actually Naruto had forgotten that he transformed into kyubi against Haku right?Or do i remember it wrong?
Yeh, he never really notices. He just goes berserk, but we never hear him say or think "Damn, I'm so much stronger now".
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 13:58   Link #222
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
Yeh, he never really notices. He just goes berserk, but we never hear him say or think "Damn, I'm so much stronger now".
So how in the hell did he remember Kyubi head chakra? And it was above his head

another animator mistake
Old 2004-04-09, 14:39   Link #223
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
1-I don't know where you heard there was 1000 clones in the first episode, cuz its not mentioned in anime nor manga.
Iruka says (thinks) it. At least in the manga.

Quote:
2-Lets say he used 1000 clones(not true ) in the first episode, he used 2000 clones against Garaa.Just read the translations of his attacks 2000 punchs(well here you can say he used his both hands 2 and that makes 1000 clones,but if you watch carefully he just used 1 hand each clone) anyways when he knocked Garaa down he said that he would do 4000 continues attacks this time using both legs.So there was 2000 clones this time
You may be right here, it does seem like he's only using one hand (though all frames aren't that clear). I'd have to read the raw to be absolutely sure about what he was saying about 4000. 2000 seems like such an odd number though... Why would the full power kage bunshin create 2000 clones? 1000 seems like a rounder figure more likely to be used by the author.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 15:42   Link #224
arbalest

This episode was super cool....

1) The intro was nice and funny and i believe it does give a slight insight of new things developing in the future.

2) Naruto's super kage bunshin was great, and the "thousand years of pain" was hilarious.

3) Gama bunta's battle was interesting and it seems to be developing into a great battle

4) One thing though, i think the voice of the shakaku was kiddish and somewhat immature. I found that surprising.

Overall, a wonderful episode after the long flashbacks......
arbalest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 15:45   Link #225
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbalest
This episode was super cool....

4) One thing though, i think the voice of the shakaku was kiddish and somewhat immature. I found that surprising.

i loved the voice they used for Shukaku
i think im going to go back and watch those bits right now >_>
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 16:41   Link #226
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoji
i loved the voice they used for Shukaku
i think im going to go back and watch those bits right now >_>
I was so surprised by it, too! In the manga I couldn't really tell how the monster sounded like, but when I heard Shukaku talk he totally reminded me of No. 66 from Full Metal Alchemist...except he doesn't suck!
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 17:44   Link #227
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akamaru
Why would the full power kage bunshin create 2000 clones? 1000 seems like a rounder figure more likely to be used by the author.
Maybe you are right and the first time he used 1000 clones out of anger and this time he used Kyubi's chakra to get 2000 who are much more stronger than the first episode clones
Old 2004-04-09, 18:37   Link #228
ARNEL98
Anime Fanatic

this espisode is the best one so far, imho.
i like the bgm when naruto made that multiple clone technique, it matches the surpised faces perfectly. Oh, and the final scene when gama turned into the kyubi - nice!!!!
ARNEL98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 18:57   Link #229
Ryota
Nee kikoemasuka?

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ryota; 2004-04-09 at 19:14.
Ryota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 19:40   Link #230
LazyFace
(>.<)

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARNEL98
i like the bgm when naruto made that multiple clone technique, it matches the surpised faces perfectly. Oh, and the final scene when gama turned into the kyubi - nice!!!!
I couldn't help but post on this thread. I just agree on what you said. I also thought this was the best episode out of the 78 so far.

Actually, I was on the verge of not watching this show anymore. Mainly because of the previous 4 episodes. I was pretty upset on how slow everything was moving. From fights to flashbacks, it was getting pretty upsetting. This episode made me remember why I loved watching Naruto. The action scenes were amazing, and also, there wasn't too much lagging.

I just hope that more episodes like this come out. And, the next episode is going to be amazing!!! I can't wait.
LazyFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 19:42   Link #231
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
the voice of shukaku is michael jackson like... and hes not as big bad and scary as i thought he'd be, temari is imagining things...

and i still dont understand how naruto summoned gamabunta, he borrowed more chakra from kyubi right? he couldnt have done it on his own after doing shadow replication like 20 times.
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 20:28   Link #232
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by rEkKaShInObI
the voice of shukaku is michael jackson like... and hes not as big bad and scary as i thought he'd be, temari is imagining things...
Ehh...okay, how about this: imagine Naruto, Sasuke, Neji, Lee, Kiba, Shino, Choji, Shikamaru, Hinata, Kankuro, Temari, Ino, and Sakura.

Done? Okay, now place Shukaku 30 feet on the other side.

No Gamabunta.

Heck, let's throw in Asuma, Kurenai, Anko, Ibuki, Iruka, and Kakashi on the genin's side.

Now fight.

Remember, no Gamabunta so no Water-Cannon to block the Air-Cannon.

What will happen?

XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by rEkKaShInObI
and i still dont understand how naruto summoned gamabunta, he borrowed more chakra from kyubi right? he couldnt have done it on his own after doing shadow replication like 20 times.
Seeing how Garaa's Sand Coffin is about to make Naruto into pancake, I'm sure Kyuubi had no complaints lending Naruto ALL its chakra.
Old 2004-04-09, 20:32   Link #233
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
Seeing how Garaa's Sand Coffin is about to make Naruto into pancake, I'm sure Kyuubi had no complaints lending Naruto ALL its chakra.
i guess your right, thanks i guess.
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 20:58   Link #234
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
Lol, No way that was all of the chakra Kyuubi had :P That was just a littlepart of his chakra. That demon beated up a whole village alone.... I'm 100% he got more chakra then to summon a ugly frog bossy :P after all it was Narutos own chakra when he mass cloned himself.
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 21:01   Link #235
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARNEL98
That aint kyubi! if you read the manga you'll understand what im talking about.... Thats just a transform spell to transform gama to a thing with claws and fangs.. Don't know why they gave him 9 tailes... After all it aint Kyubi!
Old 2004-04-09, 21:03   Link #236
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Maybe you are right and the first time he used 1000 clones out of anger and this time he used Kyubi's chakra to get 2000 who are much more stronger than the first episode clones
Hmmm, if you watch closely you can see the chakra Naruto is using is his own :P
Blue = Naruto's! Red = Kyubi's!
Old 2004-04-09, 21:08   Link #237
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
In the battle against Neji you'll see it... When he fights against Haku he goes Berserk and looses controll.... But in the battle against Neji he have learned how to controll the nine tail chakra better... and he even says "Damn, I can feel the power flowing through my body... I feel more powerfull then even from my training"(or something like that )
Old 2004-04-09, 21:14   Link #238
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuto Maniac
man o man, 've been watching it for like fifteen times now. I almost know this ep. better than the animators... don't know about that kyuubi necessary to summon gamabunta. it seems very logic to me, but I am just bothered by the fact there was no red chackra. and: it is not inhuman or something like it to summon gamabunta with your own powers. 4th and Jiraya did, and they didn't use up all their chackra doing it, so it shouldn't be that awkward for Naruto to do it. and: Chackra comes out of stamina, right? when he was in the desert coffin, he suddenly had a flashback of Sakura, and his eyes widened. I think that gave a huge boost to his chackra supply (and it wasn't completely empty: he just didn't have much left). ah well... it seems pretty stupid to talk about who's chackra it was, but it just kept bothering me over and over.
Not quite sure if this is what you ment with this reply.....
hmm, let me use an exemple. When you are affraid you'll get more stamina, you'll get more power then you didn't even know you had(ofc you use this hidden power to run away :P ). The same works for anger...(But this time you use it on your "enemy")
I'm not good at explaining things... but hope you did understand it
Old 2004-04-09, 21:35   Link #239
MikoKikyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen
That aint kyubi! if you read the manga you'll understand what im talking about.... Thats just a transform spell to transform gama to a thing with claws and fangs.. Don't know why they gave him 9 tailes... After all it aint Kyubi!
Are you sure?? Weird! They kinda made a big deal out of it (they focused on Naruto thinking "something with claws and fangs hmmmm now what can it be?) and just the way in which the scene was structured made it seem like it was THE 9 tails. Are you saying it was just a random beast wih claws and fangs that happened to have 9 tails (and look exactly like Kyubi)? (*use spoiler tags if you talk about the manga).

***omg Chosen you posted 5 times in a row! It's a against the rules....if you wanna add something just go back and edit your original post. (Otherwise a mod might the delete the other one(s).

Last edited by MikoKikyo; 2004-04-09 at 21:39. Reason: adding
MikoKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 21:43   Link #240
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Holy quintuple posts Batman!

Quote:
Lol, No way that was all of the chakra Kyuubi had :P That was just a littlepart of his chakra. That demon beated up a whole village alone.... I'm 100% he got more chakra then to summon a ugly frog bossy :P after all it was Narutos own chakra when he mass cloned himself.
Ummm, read again; I didn't say that was all the chakra Kyuubi had.
Either way, Summoning no Justu summons a creature based on the amount of chakra you've used to an extent; for the toad-summons, I'm going to presume that even with all of Kyuubi's chakra the best Naruto can summon is Gamabunta since he IS the boss of all toads...it doesn't get any better.

Quote:
Oh boy, either English is not your first language or reading comprehension is not your friend. Everyone in this thread and his mom was aware that it was only Kyuubi appearance-wise (which is what ARNEL98 meant). Had Naruto and Gamabunta actually transformed into Kyuubi, they could just go on and kill Orochimaru and rampage the entire Sound Village.

See how you could combine multiple quotes into one reply? Now you try!