AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-04-10, 00:26   Link #1
james0246

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 627 Discussion Thread

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

Spoilers are now released.

Last edited by james0246; 2013-04-10 at 08:35.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 03:18   Link #2
ranchan13

If the script I came across while waiting for the chapters release is factual, I really want to read this chapter. From what I saw, and if this source was accurate, it's now the 4th's turn to talk
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 06:29   Link #3
mayumi

this can be easily be labeled as worst chapter evar to be expected.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 06:51   Link #4
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
If the script I came across while waiting for the chapters release is factual, I really want to read this chapter. From what I saw, and if this source was accurate, it's now the 4th's turn to talk
The time for talking is over for now, the Hokage and Taka will go to war because Sasuke want to protect Saint Itachi legacy.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 07:48   Link #5
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Finally Sasuke made up his mind and he chose a good path!
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 07:51   Link #6
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
what better way to make sasuke a good guy again then to have him fight for the village. Soon obito will be defeated, as hes laying motionless, kakashi tells him about why he had to kill rin, how it needed to be done to save the village. Then obito forgives kakashi and dies.

then the 4th talks to naruto about life times and love......exciting times are ahead, personally, I cant wait.
Old 2013-04-10, 07:52   Link #7
Aqua Knight

Don't really know what to say about the chapter. It has both good and bad sides.
Old 2013-04-10, 07:54   Link #8
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
The time for talking is over for now, the Hokage and Taka will go to war because Sasuke want to protect Saint Itachi legacy.
It's about time he put some damned logic behind his actions. Brother wants to protect village? Okay, I'll just go and destroy said village as revenge for his death. Wait... does this mean the First has Talk-no-Jutsu as well?!

I also like how apparently Sasuke had no reaction to the notion that Karin was an Uzumaki. Unless he just didn't hear it.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 07:54   Link #9
II Maestro

The 4 Hokage's fighting now thats something to look forward.
Old 2013-04-10, 07:55   Link #10
Spelt

Found this an extremely interesting chapter. Nice to finally know how Sasuke stands. Should be some awesome chapters the next few weeks
Old 2013-04-10, 08:00   Link #11
JustRob

And so, the Kage Rangers head to the battlefield... What's up with everyone all of sudden? Sasuke just decides to go good guy again, then Orochimaru (who was once one of the most feared villains) joins up with the good guys, and for the hell of it Karin suddenly pops up and forgives Sasuke for nearly killing her.

I dunno. Too much bullshit.
Old 2013-04-10, 08:02   Link #12
haegar
mangaviking

too much bullshit but will be a good fight and also better than yet more emo aggro griefing from sasuske
Old 2013-04-10, 08:03   Link #13
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
And so, the Kage Rangers head to the battlefield... What's up with everyone all of sudden? Sasuke just decides to go good guy again, then Orochimaru (who was once one of the most feared villains) joins up with the good guys, and for the hell of it Karin suddenly pops up and forgives Sasuke for nearly killing her.

I dunno. Too much bullshit.
How is it bullshit? How is Orochimaru supposed to learn every Jutsu (or whatever his real plan is now) if he's basically locked in a mental jail for all eternity? How is Sasuke supposed to avenge his brother or restore honor to his clan? Madara is clearly an enemy for them in regards to their goals, and an enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I'll agree on the Karin point, though.
Old 2013-04-10, 08:04   Link #14
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0 kelvin View Post
Hm. Now in 628 there are three possibilities:

- Continue where 627 ended, show they running to the battlefield
They're using Hiraishin. They should appear right next to Kakashi instantly.
Old 2013-04-10, 08:04   Link #15
Aqua Knight

Evil Sasuke is much better, but his decision is quite logical - if Sasuke really loves/respects his brother, he would need to save Konoha.

Moreover he got confirmation from the 1st Hokage that fighting won't really lead to anything good, even if it's partly justified.
Old 2013-04-10, 08:09   Link #16
hai_san

All i can say is LOL, hell yea we got trolled hard by Kishimoto!
hai_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 08:13   Link #17
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
How is it bullshit? How is Orochimaru supposed to learn every Jutsu (or whatever his real plan is now) if he's basically locked in a mental jail for all eternity? How is Sasuke supposed to avenge his brother or restore honor to his clan? Madara is clearly an enemy for them in regards to their goals, and an enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I'll agree on the Karin point, though.
What mental jail? What are you even talking about? The dude has been killed / sealed and resurrected so many times I honestly lost track of what he is right now. Last I checked he got his arms back from the Dead Demon Seal and is now able to use all of his techniques again.

Uhm, how about exactly as he intended to before all this? By destroying the village? Madara used to be a means to an end for him.

And what about Sasuke and Naruto now? Is Sasuke just gonna be like "Oh, hey Naruto, I realized I was wrong, can we be pals again?". There has been a strain on their bond since the BEGINNING of part 2. Is all of that just gone now? With Sasuke wanting to save the village, and Naruto wanting to save the village, they really have no reason to quarrel anymore.

I would've liked a bit more of a build up. Sasuke and Naruto will probably never fight again, and their battle was pretty highly anticipated.
Old 2013-04-10, 08:13   Link #18
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
They're using Hiraishin. They should appear right next to Kakashi instantly.
Kakashi prob be shocked to death seeing the 4 hokages....
Old 2013-04-10, 08:18   Link #19
II Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
Kakashi prob be shocked to death seeing the 4 hokages....
If you think that will be a shock wait till they see Orochimaru being a good guy & helping them in the war.
Old 2013-04-10, 08:19   Link #20
haegar
mangaviking

wonder what oro got planned though, I find it hard to believe in him

as for naruto x sasuske, just cause sasuske is fighting madara too don't mean much with regard to that ...

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion