AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-10-16, 13:02   Link #4181
Dark Mage

Man inner Moka looks so hot in there. I havent watched the anime so does she actually go naked in the anime coz she never did that in the manga and in the manga the inner moka just sucks Tsukune's blood whenever his life is in danger
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 13:09   Link #4182
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
I wonder if this thread will ever be able to get its sub-forum, I mean we've already broke 200 pages within like months span. I think this series is due for a sub-forum xD, not to mention the Mizore-fan club is already popular in its own.

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 13:15   Link #4183
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Yep Tsukune and him are naked in the ending.
Old 2008-10-16, 13:20   Link #4184
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
... that scenario classifies as DO NOT WANT... I highly doubt it'll go that way, since this isn't a tragedy manga (if it were, I wouldn't be reading it)

as for going separate ways, I don't see that happening either. Moka has already shown that she'll go to the human world in order to be with Tsukune, but I see Tsukune actually going to the youkai world as something more likely. As was pointed out, he's certainly not human anymore
You seem to be forgetting about tsukunes parents do you think he will leave everything behind just like that? That would take courage and detachment Tsukune does not possess No I doubt that also Tsukune transformation can be undone just like Hokutos was by his friend who took back the blood he gave him.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 13:37   Link #4185
Dark Mage

Yeah thats true Moka just might take back the blood she gave Tsukune but she just might end up living in Tsukun's house as his mother already approves of Moka.
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 14:07   Link #4186
Spags
Computer Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
You seem to be forgetting about tsukunes parents do you think he will leave everything behind just like that? That would take courage and detachment Tsukune does not possess No I doubt that also Tsukune transformation can be undone just like Hokutos was by his friend who took back the blood he gave him.
First off its not like he has to detach himself from his parents. Not to mention its not like he'll be living with his parents when hes 40 >.>. Its just common nature for the child to leave the house at some point. And even if he chooses to stay and live with Moka in the youkai world its not like he can't visit his parents, not to mention Moka can even accompany him. I think your making a big deal outta something that's already so natural irl.

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Old 2008-10-16, 14:18   Link #4187
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post

*Inner Moka in school*

Teacher: Moka Akashiya, what is the answer?

Moka: .... this is such a waste of time...

Teacher: Excuse me?

Moka: ... I didn't come here to go to school, besides, I know more than you do.

Teacher: Young lady, I can hardly imagine you knowing more than me, and you're only 11.

Moka: ...and?

Teacher: Young lady! Go stand in the corner right now!

Moka: KNOW YOUR PLACE!! *chibi Falcon Kick*
Oh gawd, I wanna see a special focused on Chibi Inner Moka now. She must have been such an arrogant brat as a kid.
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 14:20   Link #4188
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Is everyone forgetting that Youkai academy exist to teach kiddie Youkai's how to coexist in the human world? The term "Youkai World" is just an understanding that there's another world that exist beyond that of what we see. Its not a literal sense of another world, its a figurative meaning.

After Tsukune and Moka hook up, its most likely that he'll still live like any other human, but with a little added spice that comes with being a Youkai.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 14:29   Link #4189
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

I honestly always assumed Tsukune would go back to the human world and Moka would just follow him. With the Holy Lock, it's not like he can't continue living as a normal human boy, since his ghoul powers are kept in check by the Lock anyway.
Old 2008-10-16, 14:38   Link #4190
Spags
Computer Programmer

Even if he was a vampire would it mattered if he lived in the human world or not? Chances are no, cause its not like there is a very huge differences in his appearance anyways. To be honest were does it matter where they live, the point is he grows up becomes an adult, lives with his wife (odds are Moka) starts a family, and where they live is meaningless. Its not like he can't take family trips, that's pretty much how its done in life.

Old 2008-10-16, 14:44   Link #4191
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Heck, nothing says that Yukari, Kurumu, Mizore, Gin, and Ruby can't go to the human world either. As long as they all look the part, they can live relatively normal lives together.
Old 2008-10-16, 14:48   Link #4192
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, that's all just speculation at this point (have fun). Whatever becomes of Karua's appearance before Moka and Kokoa, it just might be the turning point in the Moka x Tsukune relationship.
Old 2008-10-16, 14:51   Link #4193
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Yep Tsukune and him are naked in the ending.
Tsukune and Him? you mean Gin!? ewwww just yunk!

((lol don't you feel silly XD ))
Old 2008-10-16, 14:58   Link #4194
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Well, that's all just speculation at this point (have fun). Whatever becomes of Karua's appearance before Moka and Kokoa, it just might be the turning point in the Moka x Tsukune relationship.

Watch Karua take an interest in Tsukune because of his blood.
Old 2008-10-16, 15:03   Link #4195
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Tsukune even with the seal on is ridiculously powerful. And he craves blood too, he keeps it in check for Moka's sake. Who's to say that trouble won't find him, forcing him to use his vampiric energies? He's already involved in this world, every student in the school knows him, not to mention Hokuto and others as well.

Its not something you can't just disown, Tsukune is too far in.

Here's an analogy.. You go to war, you're in the middle of enemy territory, you and your team has killed hundreds, to this point. Do you have the option of going back home and act as if nothing has happened?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 15:43   Link #4196
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Tsukune even with the seal on is ridiculously powerful. And he craves blood too, he keeps it in check for Moka's sake. Who's to say that trouble won't find him, forcing him to use his vampiric energies? He's already involved in this world, every student in the school knows him, not to mention Hokuto and others as well.

Its not something you can't just disown, Tsukune is too far in.

Here's an analogy.. You go to war, you're in the middle of enemy territory, you and your team has killed hundreds, to this point. Do you have the option of going back home and act as if nothing has happened?
Only if he killed inocent people in the process. If not then he doesn't have to worry about anything.
Old 2008-10-16, 16:21   Link #4197
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

No one needs to die except the bad guys and uncool villains.
Old 2008-10-16, 16:59   Link #4198
Dalateana
Black Knights
*IT Support

I like the manga.
Dalateana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 17:07   Link #4199
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
how bout we bring up smth plotrelated and not only the relationship discussion as usual

me thinks that friggin lock is bound to break some time, tsukune goin nuts, and either he somehow gets turned back into some useless human, or he goes fulltime vamp, the possibility of morphing into a ghoul, wouldnīt make too much sense, protagonists donīt just go insane and immoral in a few secs, and then get killed off

maybe moka sacrifices her vampiric being (if itīs possible in this universe lol), or even herself to turn tsukune from frenzy braindead thingy to sanethinking whatcha-call-it, though having to step back from the boundaries of the youkai realm, and livin a more or less peaceful live with tsukune, or as mentioned earlier, sacrifice herself, and tsukune ends up with some other girl (i can hear the mizore fans screaming alrdy)

Anyways, iīm 99,9% sure that the stupid lock will break @ some point in Capu II, and weīll get some REAL + MAJOR plot developement after that
Earlier milestines in the series were, imo

Tsukune gaining vampiric powers
Tsukune losing sanity => going ghoul => holy lock
New girl (Kokoa) shows up, not too much overall impact, but throwing in new semi-main characters is pretty worth mentioning
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 17:42   Link #4200
Spags
Computer Programmer

I think the idea behind the lock breaking was always a guarantee, I never saw the lock as anything but a stepping stone for Tsukune to gain control over his vampiric (i thought that was a word) blood.

I don't think Moka would sacrifice herself either, because if that was the case she would have done it mid season 1 when he turned ghoul so that shoots that outta the water.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire