AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-22, 19:50   Link #41
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
Yea, i agree. The quality of the drawning was pretty good.
Especialy when you compare this with the Lurichio Saga...when they scr#wed up the animation on Captain Amagai
Yes the quality has gotten a lot better, maybe, they did a rush job on the Captain Amagai Arc.. I still feel that thing, "Captain Amagai "SUCKED.. sorry ....I had a flashback there... I am however I really looking forward to the next few episodes in HM and they are building up to it nicely.... NEL
Old 2008-10-22, 19:55   Link #42
astrallionheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
self promoting spammers are truly pathetic

Quote:
I'm not entirely convinced dedicating half the show to recap, and then a slow grind, gives notably better ratings than a decently animated filler that actually moves at a decent speed.
even with the additional flashbacks of Renji and Ishida fighting Pinky (blah can't spell his name worth crap), you do know the episode covered 2 chapters right? that's pretty decent pacing IMO
Yes, I am very aware, since I in fact calculated it, that episode 197 coinciding with Hana's entrance would be exactly 2 chapters per ep, and previously posted this very fact. And I'm pathetic, I agree, so in fact, I'm not self-promoting.

Then again, stating anything, verbally or in writing, sans simultaneous timed self-strangulation ala Dr. Strangelove, is self-promoting, unless you simply choose not to speak or type...ever. So unless you find someone stabbing themselves while posting here, everyone is self-promoting.

Last edited by astrallionheart; 2008-10-22 at 20:05.
Old 2008-10-22, 20:19   Link #43
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

uh...I was not calling you a self promoting spammer...post in offense was deleted by monir, sorry for the confusion unless you have a guilty conscious for some reason o_O
Old 2008-10-22, 20:54   Link #44
monir
cho~ kakkoii

astrallionheart: I enjoy reading your post because more than often I tend to identify with your take on a subject. If you are self promoting in this fashion then more posters should follow your example. DjTrizz's stern comment was directed at a spammer right above his post which was deleted. Granted, Dj's comments usually are succinct, and I'm alarmed anytime he writes more than 2 sentences, (in a good way.. ) but he usually don't call anyone a shameless self-promoter without any valid reason. He can't.

On my take on the episode itself, have yet to see it. I suppose Ishida's sex-appeal is lost on me. Mind you, it wasn't always the case. The man oozes smex when his delicate fingers are occupied with a needle and threads. He is so much hotter when he has those equipment on his hands rather than a bow and an arrow.
Old 2008-10-22, 20:59   Link #45
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Nel *COUGH COUGH* Nel.... next episode..... Can't wait... can't... type normally... *dies*
Old 2008-10-22, 21:18   Link #46
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Haven't read the manga. But if that episode covered 2 chapters I really must wonder how short the chapters are.

Anyways wonder what Renji and Ishida did to deserve being stuck with those idiots? This fight could be more endurable if they didn't show the hollow guys acting stupid at various points during it.
Old 2008-10-22, 21:34   Link #47
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

They befriended the main character .. as such they are promoted to Krillin status forever

Besides .. those idiots are not so bad I feel sorry for them instead for being stuck with Ishida and Renji XD

>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-10-22, 22:14   Link #48
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Haven't read the manga. But if that episode covered 2 chapters I really must wonder how short the chapters are.

Anyways wonder what Renji and Ishida did to deserve being stuck with those idiots? This fight could be more endurable if they didn't show the hollow guys acting stupid at various points during it.
The chapters aren't necessarily short, there's just a lot of back and forth between fight scenes and lots of talking. Takes up more room in a manga chapter than it does an anime episode. But don't you worry, the next two episodes should be ABSO-FUCKING-LOUTLY AMAZING! I've been wearing a perma grin for a week just thinking about it.
Old 2008-10-22, 22:35   Link #49
Fran~
floating away...

Yachiru FTW!!!!...
Old 2008-10-22, 22:39   Link #50
Catdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Nel *COUGH COUGH* Nel.... next episode..... Can't wait... can't... type normally... *dies*

+1! can't wait ... but any bets its a recap of the previous ep for 5 mins, then a flashback for 10 mins and 4 mins of skinybones saying I'm stronger than you?
Old 2008-10-22, 22:44   Link #51
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catdog View Post
+1! can't wait ... but any bets its a recap of the previous ep for 5 mins, then a flashback for 10 mins and 4 mins of skinybones saying I'm stronger than you?
Yup and the ep will end with the last frame of the episode preview which just OOZES appeal....I wonder if there will be a different seiyuu?
Old 2008-10-22, 22:58   Link #52
Langus
Optimus Prime

She better have a hot voice is all I can say...
Old 2008-10-22, 23:20   Link #53
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

After seeing this ep I wouldn't mind seeing a spin off series based on Pesche and Dondochakka .

Even if the show would suck his Seiyu Takehito Koyasu would keep me entertained. Sadly Pesche was the best thing in the whole episode .
Old 2008-10-22, 23:29   Link #54
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
She better have a hot voice is all I can say...
I agree NEL voice must be strong, and sexy ....that is a MUST.. ...but anything voice is better than Ohimine's "Kun" voice... if her voice over really sucks.. I am letting everyone know now ....from this great disappointment I will have the " WTF ..just kill me now attutide".. you have been warned
Old 2008-10-22, 23:37   Link #55
Le_Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
After seeing this ep I wouldn't mind seeing a spin off series based on Pesche and Dondochakka .

Even if the show would suck his Seiyu Takehito Koyasu would keep me entertained. Sadly Pesche was the best thing in the whole episode .
I can see that .... Pesche was more entertaining than Isada and Renji standing there looking stupid.....What is the deal with his goin slapping..... does he have ich, (no pun intended) that needs scratching....
Old 2008-10-22, 23:42   Link #56
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

I expect them to choose a great voice actress, I'm rarely ever disappointed by the Japanese VAs they pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
astrallionheart: I enjoy reading your post because more than often I tend to identify with your take on a subject. If you are self promoting in this fashion then more posters should follow your example. DjTrizz's stern comment was directed at a spammer right above his post which was deleted. Granted, Dj's comments usually are succinct, and I'm alarmed anytime he writes more than 2 sentences, (in a good way.. ) but he usually don't call anyone a shameless self-promoter without any valid reason. He can't.

On my take on the episode itself, have yet to see it. I suppose Ishida's sex-appeal is lost on me. Mind you, it wasn't always the case. The man oozes smex when his delicate fingers are occupied with a needle and threads. He is so much hotter when he has those equipment on his hands rather than a bow and an arrow.
*bows to monir...but injures his back again* SONUVA!!!
Old 2008-10-22, 23:42   Link #57
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le_Rukia View Post
What is the deal with his goin slapping..... does he have ich, (no pun intended) that needs scratching....
After seeing a few manzai shows I can conclude its more so a cultural thing . Japanese sense of humor at times is crude and loud .

After all, its also is the land of used-panty vending machines

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-10-22 at 23:55.
Old 2008-10-22, 23:49   Link #58
Le_Rukia

LOL .....HUmmm.. I don't remember seeing that any those machines, but hey you do have a point about the sense of humor.... and it is damn funny..
Old 2008-10-23, 04:58   Link #59
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

They already gave a preview of Nels voice at the endo of the ep and during the preview/golden cup...it was a very brief statement but it was the new voice
Old 2008-10-23, 06:13   Link #60
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catdog View Post
Dammit you're right. But a fanboy can hope, right?

Tags
anime, weekly episode discussion