AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-04-16, 23:11   Link #381
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
Or there is the other kind. We have to remember Inner Moka is technically the real Moka.
Good post. A lot of people are forgetting this important fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
just a general question to the rest of you. who do you think he'd chose if moka never showed up in the manga. id say it would be mizore due to their rather similar past history. kurumu seems to be over the top at times with her behaviour.
I'd say the same. Wouldn't it be a serious plot twist if the 'outer' Moka was abolished at some point? Like for a certain time period...don't know if Tsukune could handle 'Inner Moka though remember his expression when she told him he would have to seduce her? LOL
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 01:28   Link #382
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
just a general question to the rest of you. who do you think he'd chose if moka never showed up in the manga. id say it would be mizore due to their rather similar past history. kurumu seems to be over the top at times with her behaviour.
Would have to agree with you there. Think the kind of past they've had and their personalities would work in that direction. Mizore certainly has the ability to understand pretty well. Liked her actions in 35 with the double ice puppets in order to clear room for Tsukune to come to the rescue elsewhere. She'll make the right choice even if its not in her direct benefit.

Though could see how Kurumu could do alright as well. She does go overboard at times that's for sure. But just reflective of the passion she has for those she cares about. Would put herself through just about anything for Tsukune.

Both have pretty different personality traits. Hard to say if events had gone a bit differently and those two actually had a chance what Tsukune would do.

Moka certainly worked things in her favour with the dramatic exit (poor Kurumu's parents, hopefully they didn't take it personally ). Wanted Tsukune to herself, then when the other girls brought reasons to have Tsukune spend time with them it got complicated. Of course he would go to her in the end. Would think with her water issues that a goldfish scoop wouldn't be a fun activity.
Old 2008-04-17, 03:21   Link #383
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Moka certainly worked things in her favour with the dramatic exit (poor Kurumu's parents, hopefully they didn't take it personally ). Wanted Tsukune to herself, then when the other girls brought reasons to have Tsukune spend time with them it got complicated. Of course he would go to her in the end. Would think with her water issues that a goldfish scoop wouldn't be a fun activity.
Would that be Yukari's parents? because Kurumu's mom met Tsukane
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 07:53   Link #384
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Im going to say yes to that one, but it would be more like Mizore choosing him and through a series of misunderstandings he ends up her boyfriend. God i would hate to piss her off getting the cold shoulder from her could be deadly and being frigid well a certain part of you might get frost bite.
Old 2008-04-17, 15:30   Link #385
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
I'd say the same. Wouldn't it be a serious plot twist if the 'outer' Moka was abolished at some point? Like for a certain time period...don't know if Tsukune could handle 'Inner Moka though remember his expression when she told him he would have to seduce her? LOL
I think it was more of, "I'd have to seduce her?! Waitaminute does this mean I CAN?!"

"Naturally, I am impossible for you to capture..."

"I knew it...."

The main reason she got angry enough to kick Tsukune was because he was on top of her, and not the other way around as it should be (according to her 'supreme vampire pride'). She doesn't have much of a problem with him any other way. I think she wants him to at least try to make an effort on her behalf. Tsukune can't 'seduce' Inner Moka - seducing is totally Inner Moka's forte and Tsukune is not the suave type either. Not now at least.

...man, I want to see Inner Moka fight seriously again. Only time she actually fought seriously was against Ghoul...
Old 2008-04-17, 15:35   Link #386
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
Would that be Yukari's parents? because Kurumu's mom met Tsukane
Haha what was I thinking at that point ? I was thinking Yukari's parents, and yet it came out Kurumu....very strange. Oh well but my point still stands besides that mess up.
Old 2008-04-17, 15:43   Link #387
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Is it just me or is Yukari's father a human? I mean.. seriously... witches are basically humans who use magic, or contracted spirits to breath magic into their body. I bet her dad is a run-the-mill office man, making ends meet while his wife and daughter are brewing frogs and snakes in the basement, lol
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 16:58   Link #388
X207
Gamyūsa

though i think that without moka only mizore will happen to meet tsukune . im not 100% sure but if i remember correctly correctly it was tsukune who who first got into the news paper club. mizore met him thru newspaper articles. tsukune was bound to procrastinate on joining a club even if moka wasnt around. kurumu->moka->tsukune. ruby->yukari->moka. though kurumu might meet him just because of her quest to conquer all male students at the school.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 17:03   Link #389
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Actually.. if Tsukune have never met Moka, he would've gotten on the bus back home from day 1.
Old 2008-04-17, 17:04   Link #390
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Actually.. if Tsukune have never met Moka, he would've gotten on the bus back home from day 1.
doh, i forgot that part. lol thats wat i get for not reading the chapters recently.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 18:09   Link #391
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
or he could become like Hakuto wishing to destroy the academy
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 19:01   Link #392
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

not really, he would've needed someone to inject him with monster blood to transform him first, so he'll need an encounter that would lead to it. He would've left the first day, so he wouldn't even have the chance.
Old 2008-04-18, 06:26   Link #393
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hmmm, doesn't the Bus come only once a month though?

EDIT: Nevermind...just the anime story overlapping my memory of the manga story...*crawls away in shame*
Old 2008-04-18, 07:10   Link #394
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

lol, Tempest, yeah that was an anime only thing.
Old 2008-04-18, 15:01   Link #395
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Hmmm, doesn't the Bus come only once a month though?

EDIT: Nevermind...just the anime story overlapping my memory of the manga story...*crawls away in shame*
Yeah at the beginning, but after ep ... 5? ... they said that the bus will come more frequently, like once per day or so.

I just finished the anime soooo there are many unanswered questions
Like: How could he pass the tunnel if he is a full human he should have died, or not?

I don't want to know much but some sneak peaks into the futur hmmmm I can't resist.
mangalowres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 19:19   Link #396
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangalowres View Post
Yeah at the beginning, but after ep ... 5? ... they said that the bus will come more frequently, like once per day or so.

I just finished the anime soooo there are many unanswered questions
Like: How could he pass the tunnel if he is a full human he should have died, or not?

I don't want to know much but some sneak peaks into the futur hmmmm I can't resist.
He had the invite. He couldn't even get on the bus without that.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 19:34   Link #397
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Can anyone explain why there's a RV season II manga and the 1st season isn't finished..i read chap 5 out of curiosity and its extremely interesting..my theory is that season 1 is to finish tying up some loose ends and nothing important story-wise. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 19:49   Link #398
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Because it was put on hiatus then brought out of hiatus. Season II is after that.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 19:56   Link #399
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Far as I can remember Tsukune would have either gone home. Assuming of course he didn't run into someone else instead of Moka. Since running into her changed his motions which changed possible events. If he had stuck around could have ended up in Kurumu's harem. Of course she only targeted him initially because of Moka, not sure how that plan would have turned out considering all the factions we've seen in the series.

Well if Tsukune hadn't run into Moka would have been different. I'm sure it would have all worked out though .
Old 2008-04-18, 20:07   Link #400
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Season 1 is already finished in japan, the scanlators are extremely slow... Season 2 kicks ass though

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire