Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-02, 15:45   Link #1821
Iskatar
The Sanctuary Knocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
I will put it to BT after a few corrections
You mean a lot of corrections. Gotta get those untranslated lines translated first.
Iskatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-02, 18:04   Link #1822
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskatar View Post
You mean a lot of corrections. Gotta get those untranslated lines translated first.
You might wanna ease up a bit. You might come off as unnecessarily critical of other people's hard work.

Anyways, thanks setsuna!

And poor Sophie... hope she gets rescued soon.
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-02, 18:31   Link #1823
Wing101

Thanks For the trans Setsuna.

Also it's interesting how Jermaine getting killed changes things.

With Tallard being the leader I think the chances of him betraying Tigre is low since It seems like he can tell that unlike him Tigre has no ambition so even if he is dangerous he won't betray Tigre just to get rid of him.

What do you guys think?
Wing101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-02, 19:38   Link #1824
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing101 View Post

With Tallard being the leader I think the chances of him betraying Tigre is low since It seems like he can tell that unlike him Tigre has no ambition so even if he is dangerous he won't betray Tigre just to get rid of him.

What do you guys think?
From what I see, Tallard is a lot more well-accepted by the people of that country, so he can't be that bad.

Sophie's wish of seeing Tigre will be fulfilled in the most amusing way I guess lol
Old 2013-06-02, 19:42   Link #1825
eXitus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing101 View Post

What do you guys think?
Mhmm... I'm not even convinced that getting rid of Elliot is all that's left to do. Since no one has any idea of where the princess is at and what she's doing, there could be a hell of a suprise lingering in the shadows. For all we know, Tallard might have her imprisoned somewhere and since Tigre's someone who can't leave such a thing alone, it might very well be Tigre that backstabs Tallard in order to help her.

But first comes the battle for Sophie's rescue, let's see what comes after that.
There is no god, only some dude with unlimited POWAARRR and to much free time on his hands, who has a hobby of putting a lifeform on a prior peaceful planet, so he can watch how tranquility, harmony and peace turns into chaos.
eXitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-02, 19:48   Link #1826
dragonair15

First of all, i would like to express my gratitude to setsuna and the co for delivering such wonderful translation. it was definitely worth every words.

aside:
Talllard is suspicious. the first guy who approaches during crisis will always be the most dangerous.
further more, he is taking on 30k army with only 12k men too easy. and what is his secret weapon?
i can see sophie's route is opened for clearing
dragonair15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-02, 20:46   Link #1827
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonair15 View Post
First of all, i would like to express my gratitude to setsuna and the co for delivering such wonderful translation. it was definitely worth every words.

aside:
Talllard is suspicious. the first guy who approaches during crisis will always be the most dangerous.
further more, he is taking on 30k army with only 12k men too easy. and what is his secret weapon?
I am extremely curious at how Ellen and Mira will react lol.

BTW, the sneak preview peak at the next volume cover, it seems that there is a massive jump in skill in the character drawing?
Old 2013-06-02, 20:51   Link #1828
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

^ maybe his secret weapon is the missing princess who will he marry if he want his decendand also bearing nobel blood...
Old 2013-06-02, 21:12   Link #1829
trojan13ic

wtf! my cp browser cant display the content of setsuna's link.

i wanna read it soon...
trojan13ic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-02, 21:51   Link #1830
noobarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by cramped View Post
i have heed the summon. Who dares defy the loli!?!? Loli is justice!!!!!!! Loli is the source of power for a translator!!!!!!! Furthermore, olga is a loli who rules the land called breast!!!!!!!! Anymore blasphemy and i will send an army of pedobears to your house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he has appeared!!! All hail the loli lord!!! lol XD

As for secret weapon, I'm going to guess that it's
1)some mythical weapon similar to Durandal or something or
2)He'll tell everyone he actually has a relation to royalty and also has a right to the throne. Doing this brings justification into question, and also more people may side with him. Although this is iffy because Elliot already hired pirates so they may not go with him, and also this would probably only work after they get gain victory against Elliot
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-02, 21:55   Link #1831
Iskatar
The Sanctuary Knocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad001 View Post
You might wanna ease up a bit. You might come off as unnecessarily critical of other people's hard work.

Anyways, thanks setsuna!

And poor Sophie... hope she gets rescued soon.
I'm critical for a reason. That said, I'm marking things as we speak.

Last edited by Iskatar; 2013-06-02 at 22:07.
Iskatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-02, 23:10   Link #1832
Ddraig

Thank you for the translation Setsuna. I'm pretty sure the secret weapon that Tallard mention is the missing princess. For what we dont know they might be lover and will marry each other when he secure her the throne. His noble knight character remind me of Lancelot so it make sense if he get together with Guinevere.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-02, 23:19   Link #1833
Johnny
Working the bags...

Or they have a weapon like Roland had, i.e a weapon of power. I mean what would it matter if they have the princess or not? I'm sure Elliot would want her dead too...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-03, 00:47   Link #1834
eXitus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskatar View Post
I'm critical for a reason. That said, I'm marking things as we speak.
Why is critic the only thing you say to him? How about some praise for him, since he got alot better since his last translation.
Don't get me wrong, constructive criticism is a good thing. I just can't see anything constructive in your's...
There is no god, only some dude with unlimited POWAARRR and to much free time on his hands, who has a hobby of putting a lifeform on a prior peaceful planet, so he can watch how tranquility, harmony and peace turns into chaos.
eXitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-03, 02:07   Link #1835
noobarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXitus View Post
Why is critic the only thing you say to him? How about some praise for him, since he got alot better since his last translation.
Don't get me wrong, constructive criticism is a good thing. I just can't see anything constructive in your's...
I'm saving all the editing until it's on baka tsuki that way I can go at it in one go after they make their own changes

tyvm for the awesome translation guys _(._.)_ Brightened up my day alot XD
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-03, 02:25   Link #1836
alviam099

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonair15 View Post

aside:
I don't think he has a secret weapon or something, he probably has the same mindset as Tigre, who the hell in the novels were insane enough to take 20k to 2k men?

alviam099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-03, 02:53   Link #1837
kirayamato90

I wonder if a scene of Tigre surrounded by the 7 vanadis to collect their power to his bow and fire it at some enemy... maybe at the last volume.....
kirayamato90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-03, 03:39   Link #1838
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirayamato90 View Post
I wonder if a scene of Tigre surrounded by the 7 vanadis to collect their power to his bow and fire it at some enemy... maybe at the last volume.....
I'm guessing that the enemy will be a giant many headed dragon.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-03, 04:47   Link #1839
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
where even the gathered 7 can't take on at all......
Old 2013-06-03, 05:03   Link #1840
azziz

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
shouldn't it be demon?
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)