AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-18, 22:51   Link #2081
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by malason13 View Post
Wait. Vali is younger than Ise? and Kuroka really does have a really beautiful body just by looking at her 3 sizes....
No, Vali is similar to age to Ise. He just looks younger like how all Devils are older than they look. As for Kuroka, really surprise B98-W57-H86 would mean she is skinnier than Akeno and Rias, smaller breasts, and height. Still she has the best of both worlds with a mix of Akeno's softness and Rias' elasticity.

Akeno: B102-W60-H89 cm
Rias: B99-W58-H90 cm
Old 2013-08-19, 00:19   Link #2082
DrakeKnight

I don't know why but I always imagine Kuroka to be taller then Ise maybe the ways she acts make her seem taller also could be that Ise always refers to her as an Onee sama that makes me think she taller that Ise
Old 2013-08-19, 04:11   Link #2083
n0m@n
C-Z

Some info regarding Volume 16 and future events.
-Ise(Sekiryuutei) will be having another power up in volume 16.
-Ishibumi is planning to do a short story where Sairaorg will compete against Raiser in a Rating Game
-Ishibumi is planning to have Sairaorg fight a Evil Dragon.
Old 2013-08-19, 04:15   Link #2084
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
-Ishibumi is planning to do a short story where Sairaorg will compete against Raiser in a Rating Game
w0w sairog planning to fight an evil dragon now i can will patiently wait for it
what will be issei power be i hope they wont overpower him T_T

uhm n0m@n when will be vol 16 release i hope its ok to ask about it sorry T_T
Old 2013-08-19, 04:21   Link #2085
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
w0w sairog planning to fight an evil dragon now i can will patiently wait for it
what will be issei power be i hope they wont overpower him T_T

uhm n0m@n when will be vol 16 release i hope its ok to ask about it sorry T_T
Its not in the September list. So volume 16 would come out at October at earliest.

But Ishibumi had to incude his previous 2 series that failed miserably in the DxD timeline huh. Geez, he sure is making it more complicated.
Old 2013-08-19, 04:23   Link #2086
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Its not in the September list. So volume 16 would come out at October at earliest.

But Ishibumi had to incude his previous 2 series that failed miserably in the DxD timeline huh. Geez, he sure is making it more complicated.
ic thx n0m@n about the info about volume 16, thank you very much
Old 2013-08-19, 06:22   Link #2087
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

That's a great news you got there, n0m@n.

Man, to think that Ise would get another power from his new body, he'd better thank his "parents" for giving him a new ,yet, unstable body born from GR flesh and Ophis' power.

Can't wait for it.

By the way, Id like to play Azazel's bet if how many children is Ise going to have.

My bet would be:
Spoiler for Bet:
Old 2013-08-19, 08:14   Link #2088
Tchadnis

since Ise is getting a power up it look like they will be in a big problem .. he usually get a bad ass power up when they are in a pinch .. so looking forward to the next volume now ..
Old 2013-08-19, 08:55   Link #2089
passin'gass
Cropduster

Thanks for the new chapters, n0m@n
Old 2013-08-19, 14:13   Link #2090
Jedsada

Quote:

Old 2013-08-20, 04:16   Link #2091
sky black swordman

Quote:
It's probably going to be the stolen Divine Dividing power, that is going to be the next power up. He mentiond it before in one the previous volumes afterword.
That's not going to much of a match, I mean Sairaorg and his group clearly outclass Raiser and his group. And I'm guessing it's going to be a unofficial rating game.
As much as I have faith in his skill, power and strength, Sairaorg will have his work cut out for him.
Old 2013-08-20, 05:32   Link #2092
Chris38

Quote:
Hmm, interesting.

I definitely want to see how Sairaorg would compete against an Evil Dragon or Raiser.

As for Ise, gaining a power up... First of all, it definitely suggests that things will start getting "serious".

Second of all ... while, I agree with the other people that Ise's next power up is going to have some relation with the power that was stolen from Albion ... personally, I think that the only thing that Ise will achive in the next volume, is to unlock Albion's power, in some more useful and less restrictive form ... he definitely won't master it, yet ... since, that would be too easy, especially compared to the time, it has taken for Ise to use Drraig's BG powers to it's "current level".
Old 2013-08-20, 06:59   Link #2093
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Hmm, interesting.

I definitely want to see how Sairaorg would compete against an Evil Dragon or Raiser.

As for Ise, gaining a power up... First of all, it definitely suggests that things will start getting "serious".

Second of all ... while, I agree with the other people that Ise's next power up is going to have some relation with the power that was stolen from Albion ... personally, I think that the only thing that Ise will achive in the next volume, is to unlock Albion's power, in some more useful and less restrictive form ... he definitely won't master it, yet ... since, that would be too easy, especially compared to the time, it has taken for Ise to use Drraig's BG powers to it's "current level".
Me too I just they won't make issei overpower, I hope in future volume I hope the author another power up to vali in demonic way to balance both heavenly dragon current host, issei and vali
Old 2013-08-20, 07:11   Link #2094
WILD_LION

Quote:
Well I just hope that after Sairaorg can not move anymore after fight with the evil dragon and is near to death, Issei get his Sekiryuutei power up to save him and every one present there. Because i dislike when issei get the role of the secondary character.
Old 2013-08-20, 07:52   Link #2095
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Me too I just they won't make issei overpower, I hope in future volume I hope the author another power up to vali in demonic way to balance both heavenly dragon current host, issei and vali
Vali's Lucifer / devil powers remain largely unexplored, so it's possible that the author is going to bring a few techniques / powers from that area, to "even" things out ... between Ise and Vali's "rivalry".

Still, personally, I don't think that Vali is going to ever have as much potential power as the "current" Ise ... due to the differences in their "genetic tree".

I mean a son of the "original Lucifer" definitely has inherited a quite substantial amount of "power", but not as much as the son of "Great Red" and "Ophis", who are / were definitely higher in the power tier, compared to the "original Maou".

Still, Ise's weak point is his small variety of "techniques" ... unlike Vali, who's quite skilled in that area ...

Combined with his "battle maniac" personality ... I think it's a quite good "counter" to the power ups that Ise gained so far...

In other words, I think that Ise is always going to be kept as Unskilled but Strong, while Vali is going to be the one who is going to be Weak but Skilled, when it comes to this "pair" of "rivals".

Basically, despite the power ups that Ise gained / might gain in the future ... I still think, that Ise's confrontation with Vali, is going to be quite unpredictable.
Old 2013-08-20, 08:04   Link #2096
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Vali's Lucifer / devil powers remain largely unexplored, so it's possible that the author is going to bring a few techniques / powers from that area, to "even" things out ... between Ise and Vali's "rivalry".

Still, personally, I don't think that Vali is going to ever have as much potential power as the "current" Ise ... due to the differences in their "genetic tree".

I mean a son of the "original Lucifer" definitely has inherited a quite substantial amount of "power", but not as much as the son of "Great Red" and "Ophis", who are / were definitely higher in the power tier, compared to the "original Maou".

Still, Ise's weak point is his small variety of "techniques" ... unlike Vali, who's quite skilled in that area ...

Combined with his "battle maniac" personality ... I think it's a quite good "counter" to the power ups that Ise gained so far...

In other words, I think that Ise is always going to be kept as Unskilled but Strong, while Vali is going to be the one who is going to be Weak but Skilled, when it comes to this "pair" of "rivals".

Basically, despite the power ups that Ise gained / might gain in the future ... I still think, that Ise's confrontation with Vali, is going to be quite unpredictable.
Do agree about that well for me both heavenly dragon current hosts are balance and quite unpredictable in certain area coz you don't know how, when and where will have there powerup I like this 2 pair rather other rivalries I read in certain manga that's why I love both them

I'm curious on what beside huge demonic energy he inherent from his bloodline coz I think there more to it in though not as much like issei current body has

I wonder if Sairog will have power up maybe mastering the break down the beast just like juggernaut drive by 2 heavenly dragons

I'm also excited when will agares appear in the ln the 4th member in the rookie 4 ^_^
Old 2013-08-20, 08:44   Link #2097
n0m@n
C-Z

In 2chan, we were discussing about who will become Ise's "Final Boss".

We know that for Vali, Ise is his "Rival" he must defeat before facing the "Final Boss", Great-Red.

Ise basically had to fight who ever the author introduced while all of us knew that Ise's "Rival" is Vali. But with Ise's new body power-up, Vali seems like he won't be much of a threat compared to before. Well, Vali's still stronger, but obviously its matter of time due to Ise's hacked "parents".

So Ise will also need a "Final-Boss". So far the popular choices are
1.) Satan Red(Battle of Heroes),
2.) Chichigami(Battle of Tits),
3.) Mil-tan(Battle of the Ultimate).
Old 2013-08-20, 08:48   Link #2098
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
In 2chan, we were discussing about who will become Ise's "Final Boss".

We know that for Vali, Ise is his "Rival" he must defeat before facing the "Final Boss", Great-Red.

Ise basically had to fight who ever the author introduced while all of us knew that Ise's "Rival" is Vali. But with Ise's new body power-up, Vali seems like he won't be much of a threat compared to before. Well, Vali's still stronger, but obviously its matter of time due to Ise's hacked "parents".

So Ise will also need a "Final-Boss". So far the popular choices are
1.) Satan Red(Battle of Heroes),
2.) Chichigami(Battle of Tits),
3.) Mil-tan(Battle of the Ultimate).
ic thx
I hope we can see the battle of the ultimates
Old 2013-08-20, 09:22   Link #2099
Trung-t-rung

Does anybody wonder why Vali mentioned Pluto ? I mean it's just a name for Hades or a completly diffrent God ?
Old 2013-08-20, 09:25   Link #2100
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Does anybody wonder why Vali mentioned Pluto ? I mean it's just a name for Hades or a completly diffrent God ?
It's the name of the Ultimate level Grim Reaper that fought equally against Azazel in volume 11, and ended up being killed by Vali in volume 12.

Tags
harem, school life, shounen