AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-22, 12:45   Link #441
StrawHatLuffy23

If you buy all the special dvd's you'll get 4 cds right and it says the box will hold 6. The intro, outro, and insert cds are fine to put in the box but what about the charcter single. What's the point of giving the first character cd with the special editon when the rest of them won't fit (9 character singles in total).

The amount of cds that can fit is mehhh, it doesn't make any sense to me. Or would you put the intro, outro, insert song, ost, and 2 other cds (which ones?) in the box and keep the character singles seperate? The box looks nice, but it isn't complete.
Old 2007-05-23, 09:32   Link #442
GyroidFanatic

So far they only plan to release the OP, ED, insert, and first three character CDs
Old 2007-05-23, 09:40   Link #443
StrawHatLuffy23

Ohh, so I guess the rest probably won't be coming then?
Old 2007-05-23, 12:43   Link #444
cmage

I thought they were releasing all of the character CDs, but only the first three have release dates. They better release them all, 'cause I really want that Kyon one. o.o'
Old 2007-05-23, 13:39   Link #445
FatPianoBoy
Dansa med oss

If they think there's a profit to be made, there's no question about bringing them over. They'll probably wait a good while to see how the others sells first.
Old 2007-05-23, 14:01   Link #446
Nemo_N
Anime Leecher

Has anyone else received their Limited Edition Box? I just got mine from DVDpacific.

Is it normal to get it before the official release date? (Might sound dumb, but I really don't know)
Old 2007-05-23, 14:08   Link #447
FatPianoBoy
Dansa med oss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo_N View Post
Has anyone else received their Limited Edition Box? I just got mine from DVDpacific.

Is it normal to get it before the official release date? (Might sound dumb, but I really don't know)
...... Get 'im!!

I ordered mine from RightStuf. They usually e-mail when they ship it, and I've gotten nothing so far
Old 2007-05-23, 15:30   Link #448
StrawHatLuffy23

If they release all of them they won't all fit into the box and that's mehhh.

Nemo_N you said you got yours already right? how many cds can fit into it? If you can only fit 6 cds then you only fit 3 out of the 9 character sngles in the box.
Old 2007-05-23, 16:00   Link #449
Asrialys

DVD Pacific tends to release early. My Tsubasa LE was sent last week before the release. I expect it today (oh, right, gotta check the mail now...) or tomorrow. RightStuf usually send on or shortly after the true release date.
Old 2007-05-23, 16:16   Link #450
Nemo_N
Anime Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawHatLuffy23 View Post
Nemo_N you said you got yours already right? how many cds can fit into it? If you can only fit 6 cds then you only fit 3 out of the 9 character sngles in the box.
I dont' have enough CD's to try it (well, I do, but I don't want to get them out of their shrinkwraped cardboard cases ), but the CD case is 6.2 cm tall, and since the Hare Hare Yukai CD is bout .9 cm tall, that's about 6 CD's space.

I would take pictures, but the only camera in the house is broken, and only takes blurry, crappy pics.

Thanks for the info Asrialys.
Old 2007-05-25, 15:57   Link #451
Vibeke
❤ Fabulous MAX~! ❤
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Vibeke
Can someone explain me something?
As far as I know the LE DVD1 box is really big and I thought that I will be able to put there all Haruhi DVDs. But now I see that vol. 2 is also quite big . So, will the next LE editions boxes also be this big?

I wonder where I'll put all of this boxes

Currently busy studying Japaneese language and culture on Warsaw University//my animelist
Old 2007-05-25, 16:04   Link #452
StrawHatLuffy23

You only get a box with the first dvd. It should fit all the dvds plus 6 cds.
Old 2007-05-25, 17:01   Link #453
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

The Rightstuf just emailed me.. The LE DVD is on the way! It will be the first time I see it!
Old 2007-05-25, 17:05   Link #454
Vibeke
❤ Fabulous MAX~! ❤
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Vibeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawHatLuffy23 View Post
You only get a box with the first dvd. It should fit all the dvds plus 6 cds.
It looks like a box to me.. or maybe I'm wrong
But you can also see it in the newest ASOSB film on their site...

Currently busy studying Japaneese language and culture on Warsaw University//my animelist
Old 2007-05-25, 17:16   Link #455
cmage

The first DVD comes with the nice, shiny limited edition box that'll hold all of the DVDs and some of the CDs. The second DVD, and probably the last two, also, comes with a box to hold all of the extras that come with it. They just had to go and put out more pretty boxes. I need to find someplace to put them!

My LE DVD shipped! I'm so excited to be getting it. *.*~~~~
Old 2007-05-25, 18:05   Link #456
StrawHatLuffy23

Ohhh for real. This is sweet. My bad for not knowing haha I thought you only get a box with the first one.

So will the first one have this box too or no? If we only get boxes like this for dvds 2-4 its mehh.
Old 2007-05-25, 19:56   Link #457
cmage

The first one just has the limited edition box. I'm fine with it, though, 'cause it'll undoubtedly be higher quality. <3 Just seeing the box for the second DVD in the new video made me think about how flimsy it might be.
Old 2007-05-25, 20:09   Link #458
StrawHatLuffy23

It would be nice to have it though.
Old 2007-05-25, 20:36   Link #459
Red Herring
SPARTANS

My box is on its way, from New Joisey and here I am on the damn West coast.
Old 2007-05-25, 21:08   Link #460
W-General
Bushinsoukou
*Scanlator

Send a message via ICQ to W-General Send a message via AIM to W-General Send a message via MSN to W-General
I just called Rightstuf today and they told me that it got shipped today...with snail mail. I live in NY and they're shipping it from Iowa. Experiences tell me that it'll take then at least a week to get here, but I'm flying out of the country on 29th and won't be back until Anime Expo, and I need my DVD so I can get Hirano Aya to sign it.... ;_;

Maybe I should ask my roommate to mail it to me in california...
Closed Thread