Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai View Post
That's a h anime called - Hatsu Inu, Japanese name is 初犬 The Animation

Link is NSFW!! - Link, Other Link
Its actually very very funny anime That girl owns

Question

Is this fanart of Kurenai from Naruto or some other anime?
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 02:48   Link #3002
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
Who is this?

Finding images of her is quite hard too >.< especially high res on so i can extract them out. The anime has great fight scene too, you gotta love the great CGing they did for that film.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 08:18   Link #3003
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
Its actually very very funny anime That girl owns

Question

Is this fanart of Kurenai from Naruto or some other anime?
its not Kurenai from Naruto, her hair is different and her eyes are a little different as well =3
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 18:35   Link #3004
eacy

Question do you know this anime.. or manga

it's abot a girl who fights during the night using a gymnastics ribbon or something like that and during daytime she's a normal girl... also a gymnast, if i remember correctly.. i haven't seen it for quite a long time.. could you help me please?
eacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 19:57   Link #3005
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Kaleido Star?! but I'm not eacy, it may be something else.
Old 2007-11-18, 20:01   Link #3006
jedinat

I don't think it's Kaleido Star ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacy View Post
it's abot a girl who fights during the night using a gymnastics ribbon or something like that and during daytime she's a normal girl... also a gymnast, if i remember correctly.. i haven't seen it for quite a long time.. could you help me please?
Could it be Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne? I don't remember if she fights with a ribbon, but I for some reason I think she might. There's an anime and a manga... and her and her friend are in gymnastics at school, I believe.
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 23:23   Link #3007
BaltazarDZ
Lazy Bum

Send a message via MSN to BaltazarDZ Send a message via Yahoo to BaltazarDZ
This should be easy ( I hope) It's a direct screenshot so I hope somebody knows this one. Thank you.
BaltazarDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 23:33   Link #3008
Fruitfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacy View Post
The only anime that I know where a girl fights with gymnastics is Ranma 1/2.
Kodachi first appears sneaking around at night and fights with gymnastics martial arts,
but she does this during the day as well.
Fruitfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 23:58   Link #3009
badbballplayer

What show is this from?

What show is this girl from?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../misakiai9.jpg
badbballplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-19, 05:19   Link #3010
Honey_and_Cleaver

Can anybody help me identify this picture

Honey_and_Cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-19, 07:26   Link #3011
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_and_Cleaver View Post
Can anybody help me identify this picture

It's an eroge by A-Kaguya, specifically the Berkshire Yorkshire team, called Enjoy 2 ~Hito no Ecchi na Enjyou to Ero Ero Kenjyuu Taiken~ (NSFW Getchu Link). Main studio site can be found Here (Main page is basically safe, rest of the site mostly isn't).
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-19, 13:57   Link #3012
Shana

Spoiler for Size:

No one knows who's the artist's name? and the girl's name?
Old 2007-11-19, 16:50   Link #3013
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana View Post
No one knows who's the artist's name? and the girl's name?
I don't recognize the character, but the distinct artstyle looks like Tatsuki Amazuyu's style.
Perhaps from his illustration collection "1998-2006 Leaf Illustrations TATSUKI AMADUYU EDITION"?
Old 2007-11-19, 18:03   Link #3014
jjcok123

I'm looking for a title of a manga series I read briefly about...4 or 5 years ago. I can't remember much about the title or the character names, but the basic synopsis is that there is a strange boy in a high school environment who wears a sort of fox-mask in school, and a girl is intrigued by his mysteriousness (I also remember there was a scene where he would open a sliding door without using his hands.) Eventually, those two characters become friends, and she continues to discover his weird habits.
Another scenes I remember were that the boy wants her to eat some sort of daikon thing just to hear what she sounds like when she's eating it, and there were other scenes in which the boy suggests to her that they should sleep together, and the girl refuses, but the boy tells her that he is only curious about what type of dreams he would have.
Hmm...another thing I remember is further into the series, the girl encounters a male/female duo having some sort of sexual ritual type thing, and they are both wearing a similar mask to the boy's mask. Then the story progresses onto the boy having some sort of special powers....

I know this may be very vague, but I'm about dying to know the title of this manga. Thanks in advance for helping!
jjcok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-19, 19:09   Link #3015
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjcok123 View Post
I'm looking for a title of a manga series I read briefly about...4 or 5 years ago. I can't remember much about the title or the character names, but the basic synopsis is that there is a strange boy in a high school environment who wears a sort of fox-mask in school, and a girl is intrigued by his mysteriousness (I also remember there was a scene where he would open a sliding door without using his hands.) Eventually, those two characters become friends, and she continues to discover his weird habits.
Another scenes I remember were that the boy wants her to eat some sort of daikon thing just to hear what she sounds like when she's eating it, and there were other scenes in which the boy suggests to her that they should sleep together, and the girl refuses, but the boy tells her that he is only curious about what type of dreams he would have.
Hmm...another thing I remember is further into the series, the girl encounters a male/female duo having some sort of sexual ritual type thing, and they are both wearing a similar mask to the boy's mask. Then the story progresses onto the boy having some sort of special powers....

I know this may be very vague, but I'm about dying to know the title of this manga. Thanks in advance for helping!
Sounds like Discommunication by Ueshiba Reach, that ran in monthly Afternoon in the 90s.

Last edited by aohige; 2007-11-19 at 19:24. Reason: link added
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-19, 20:02   Link #3016
Shana

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
I don't recognize the character, but the distinct artstyle looks like Tatsuki Amazuyu's style.
Perhaps from his illustration collection "1998-2006 Leaf Illustrations TATSUKI AMADUYU EDITION"?
Thanks. And after a bit of google-ing, I think the girl is Kasumi from Death or Alive.
Old 2007-11-19, 20:25   Link #3017
Honey_and_Cleaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiosity View Post
It's an eroge by A-Kaguya, specifically the Berkshire Yorkshire team, called Enjoy 2 ~Hito no Ecchi na Enjyou to Ero Ero Kenjyuu Taiken~ (NSFW Getchu Link). Main studio site can be found Here (Main page is basically safe, rest of the site mostly isn't).
Whoa! 10/10 points! Thanks man!
Honey_and_Cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-19, 21:26   Link #3018
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Shana - the artist of that image is called - Iizuki Tasuku

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
I don't believe so, I think it's from one of her doujin illustration, since there's 4-5 different version of her version Kasumi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana View Post
Thanks. And after a bit of google-ing, I think the girl is Kasumi from Death or Alive.
It is Kasumi from Dead or Alive.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 09:03   Link #3019
sumowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitedragon View Post
Zone of the Enders series OVA, ZOE: Idolo
'

Wow thanks so much for your help. I appreciate it.
sumowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-21, 07:10   Link #3020
Earelyth

Help Needed-Cant For the LIFE of me find what these anime ar

Ok heres the deal folks,

I remember when i was a child i used to watch couple of anime in the TV.
Cant for the life of me remember anything about them save sporadic scenes
and images. Recently i ve been tracking down such anime from my years of youth such as Area 88,Nausicaa of the valley of the wind and Captain Harlock :P.
Deal now is that i am missing 2 which i cant rememember character names nor big plot,hell i cant remember much about them.Please help me get in touch with my childhood again, see if they ring any bell or such.

First one i recall had two countries at war or such, there was this whole BIG tree of life or something to that extent in the middle. One country had some sort of a big dam.Also remember a queen. Hero betrays the first country goes to the second.Returns at the end to see his ladyfriend as a ghost,tries to catch her,she transforms into a flock of pink ghost birds and travels to what seems like a space-ship. I swear i tried everything in google but to no avail :P.

Second one is kinda harder cause i barely remember it but i do recall there was this sort of android who charged into overdrive at some point and managed to make a whole planet explode while the main heroes left to safety. At the end of the movie we seem them crash with their spaceship into prehestoric Earth alongside the dinosaurs. (Probable explanation to how humans came to be?Who knows)I remember i think this sort of a great deity. Somewhat of a big mother or such,cant recall more details.

Please help and appreciate for any help in advance!!

Cheers
Earelyth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel