Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-06-01, 13:52   Link #3861
TearWhenIPoop

I didn't want to spoil myself... but i ended up doing it anyway
Old 2015-06-01, 16:34   Link #3862
STR1KE3

I wonder if Ayato wil recodnise Izayoi.Then she says"U wanna fight aggain bruh?"
STR1KE3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-02, 06:06   Link #3863
STR1KE3

Now that I think about it, the reason for Asuka and Yo not appearing in Last Embyro vol.1 is because the author said that this can be read by new readers as well right?
Old 2015-06-02, 07:58   Link #3864
Sacredus

If he said that, that means new readers can just jump in without knowing prequel (just like in Witcher 3 - you don't need to play first two games to enjoy it) and throwing too many old characters on new reader is not a good idea. So yeah, that may be one of the reasons.

Anyway, both of them (and rest of NoName members) will surely appear later (and most probably blame Izayoi for Kurousagi turning into loli).
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-02, 08:50   Link #3865
STR1KE3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredus View Post
If he said that, that means new readers can just jump in without knowing prequel (just like in Witcher 3 - you don't need to play first two games to enjoy it) and throwing too many old characters on new reader is not a good idea. So yeah, that may be one of the reasons.

Anyway, both of them (and rest of NoName members) will surely appear later (and most probably blame Izayoi for Kurousagi turning into loli).
Yeah.The old nonames will probably appear kinda like new characters as they are also friends of the main character.
Old 2015-06-02, 10:38   Link #3866
Muryai
Procrastinating Demi-God

Izayoi is still MC, so are Asuka and Yo they're just introducing more mc's for plot purposes like in New Testament
Old 2015-06-02, 12:30   Link #3867
STR1KE3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muryai View Post
Izayoi is still MC, so are Asuka and Yo they're just introducing more mc's for plot purposes like in New Testament
So you watched/read it huh? Well I meant it like Asuka and Yo are still mc but the author introduces them later to make them look more badass and not go in a god like pace.....
Old 2015-06-02, 15:04   Link #3868
Fairy Water

The more the author tries to hide them, the more excited I feel!
I thought we gonna see You and Asuka first then Izayoi comes back later but the author did twisted me LOL

Cant wait to see how our girls grow up after 5 years... Will Asuka still wear dress under her knee? Will You get long hair? (cause I would prefer short hair)
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-02, 15:51   Link #3869
Morning Star
Fallen Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Water View Post
The more the author tries to hide them, the more excited I feel!
I thought we gonna see You and Asuka first then Izayoi comes back later but the author did twisted me LOL

Cant wait to see how our girls grow up after 5 years... Will Asuka still wear dress under her knee? Will You get long hair? (cause I would prefer short hair)
five years have passed in the world of Homura, Ayato and Suzuka in miniature garden passed three years(Izayoi and Yô) and in the case of Asuka she may have spent more or less time depending on which world/time she comes she could be youger or older than the others
Morning Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-02, 15:55   Link #3870
sleib

can anyone plese tell me where can I read volumes 10, 11 and 12? or at least summary?
sleib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-02, 16:19   Link #3871
STR1KE3

Oh now that I think about Asuka DID GO to different worlds to search for other members.I wonder if she is a big busted girld now?How many years have passed for her?Has she found any other members of Arcadia? Well we'll probably see these questions answered in the next 2 volumes.Hell she could even be the new oldest mondaiji(logic)
Old 2015-06-02, 18:27   Link #3872
versionf

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Interesting. So some gift related to Leo gave Izayoi immunity to weapons? I'm guessing Leo is connected to the Nemean Lion which was said to boast a hide so tough weapons couldn't pierce it.
Ability of sun authority highness gave him, it's why he didn't die from catching Kurousagi's spear.
versionf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-02, 19:32   Link #3873
OmegaWeaponZ

All this is reminding me of golden sun... Anyway, enough spoilers for me, i need to catch up(just picked up the series...)
OmegaWeaponZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-02, 21:27   Link #3874
Dragoon Luna

Ayato really appeals to an aesthetic sense....I wonder what inspired the illustrator to draw her appearance.....
Dragoon Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-03, 09:03   Link #3875
Fairy Water

Right! Asuka went to another world, what if the big busted girl is You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon Luna View Post
Ayato really appeals to an aesthetic sense....I wonder what inspired the illustrator to draw her appearance.....
Faceless
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-03, 12:29   Link #3876
Dragoon Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Water View Post
Faceless
I know that! XD

Damn how do I explain this...like how different composers head to different countries to get inspired to write music. What did the illustrator do to get inspired, what did she take as motivation, as an idea to make Ayato's appearance? XD

And I hope Asuka does not become the oldest but damn now I really want volume 2 to come out soon...I just hope its this year and not next year....T^T
Dragoon Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-03, 12:42   Link #3877
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Indeed, Ayato's looks are really appealing. I would give her full marks if she were to have long hair, but since she doesn't I give her 90 points.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-03, 13:46   Link #3878
ImperialFlameGod8190

The thing about Ayato thats refreshing is she brings something that this show sorely lacked. A female thats actually fun to look at besides Black rabbit. Yo is flat and Asuka is pretty lame. Other then Black Rabbit there's nobody really worthwhile. There's Shirayuki-hime also i guess.

Anywho if that person with Homura is Queen halloween that is a good deal.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-03, 13:49   Link #3879
Morning Star
Fallen Angel

Quote:
I know that! XD

Damn how do I explain this...like how different composers head to different countries to get inspired to write music. What did the illustrator do to get inspired, what did she take as motivation, as an idea to make Ayato's appearance? XD

And I hope Asuka does not become the oldest but damn now I really want volume 2 to come out soon...I just hope its this year and not next year....T^T
she and the author probably have discussed about the appearance for the characters and established a basis for the design and all
Morning Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-03, 14:46   Link #3880
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
The thing about Ayato thats refreshing is she brings something that this show sorely lacked. A female thats actually fun to look at besides Black rabbit. Yo is flat and Asuka is pretty lame. Other then Black Rabbit there's nobody really worthwhile. There's Shirayuki-hime also i guess.

Anywho if that person with Homura is Queen halloween that is a good deal.
Like you said, there's Shirayuki, but there's still a few more nice girls to look at. Like Leticia in adult form, Amalthea, and, best of all, Shiroyasha in adult form.

To me, the adult form of Shiroyasha is so damn awesome! Queen Halloween is very nice to look at too.

My ranks for the designs of female characters in Mondaiji would be:
1st - Shiroyasha (Adult version)
2nd - Ayato
3rd - Shirayuki
4th - Queen Halloween
5th - Kuro Usagi

Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, sneaker bunko