Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2023-06-14, 04:27   Link #1
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Tonikaku Kawaii Joshi Kou-hen

Here’s one straight out of left field. A four-episode series featuring Nasa teaching a class at an all-girls high school. I’m assuming it’s anime-original. Any new Tonikawa is good Tonikawa…

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...uly-12/.199155

Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-14, 04:36   Link #2
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

It is not anime original. He actually worked as an all-girls school teacher later in the manga. And one signficant character will appear there (guess who).
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-14, 04:42   Link #3
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
It is not anime original. He actually worked as an all-girls school teacher later in the manga. And one signficant character will appear there (guess who).
Oh really? Interesting.
Old 2023-06-14, 04:52   Link #4
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Yeah, I checked the manga, it starts just shortly after the camping trip from this season.

Last edited by Nachtwandler; 2023-06-14 at 05:24.
Old 2023-06-14, 10:07   Link #5
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
The only problem with animating this arc is that the high school girls are arguably the least interesting of all the characters.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-14, 15:01   Link #6
Frontier

More Tonikawa is never a bad thing! Bring on the All Girls School arc !
Old 2023-06-14, 18:48   Link #7
MCAL

Curious if this will be it for the anime after this, they're going to adapt the next few arcs like this for the foreseeable future or if this is something made so a potential third season doesn't have to fit too much material in.
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-15, 02:53   Link #8
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAL View Post
Curious if this will be it for the anime after this, they're going to adapt the next few arcs like this for the foreseeable future or if this is something made so a potential third season doesn't have to fit too much material in.
I think the last one is the most likely.
Old 2023-06-23, 14:57   Link #9
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

New PV:

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2023-07-12, 11:18   Link #10
Frontier

Spoiler:
Old 2023-07-12, 12:02   Link #11
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Now 2-week wait for the next one...
Old 2023-07-12, 21:32   Link #12
grecefar

new chapter was pretty good, as much I like the fluffy romance, this is a nice change of pace and nasa can shine a lot more than tsukasa, we get to see how smart he is.

we knew he was smart but this is waaaaay more, and the group of girls looks fun.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-12, 22:04   Link #13
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Nasa is basically a superhero of the “mundane”. His practical life hacks and skills are off the charts, and if Japan had Jeopardy he could be Ken Jennings.
Old 2023-07-14, 00:33   Link #14
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep1:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-25, 23:02   Link #15
Frontier

Nasa has to balance teaching high school girls how to code while also catering to his wifes' hankering for ramen. What a blessed life !

So Miyako is a wealthy girl who checks out all the best ramen places and is noted to be quite the ramen influencer...does she happen to be related to a certain Subject F ?

What are the chances you'd end up seated right across from your teacher and his lovely wife? And have to maintain your secret identity that nobody really cares about but yourself. But the only thing more distracting than the romantic bliss Nasa and Tsukasa are projecting is how sexy Tsukasa looks when she ties her hair up !

Schoolgirls are cute! That is a universal fact! Which means that Tsukasa in a high school uniform would be unstoppably cute! Aya has been saying a lot of wacky stuff this season, but when she's right, she's right! Nasa cannot deny how cute his wife looks in a school uniform. Though they actually point out the OVA episode with that exact same premise. Even so, it's still effective, and is enough to get the couple making out where no one can see them. And looks like Nasa was getting a little handsy at the end there .

This really is the season for Aya just spouting whatever nonsense she saw on TV, huh? Now she wants to drain a pond...by making a pond for them to drain. And that's supposed to be fun I guess? Although Nasa's just the type of guy to go along with it, even when Aya bails to do her streaming. But Tsukasa is happy to see her man work out, and even if Nasa had to google how to literally shovel, he's able to get the job done. And look rugged and cool in front of his wife in the process !

Need to study? What better excuse to visit your teachers' home and meet his wife while also partaking in a bath house ?

All the girls looked great with their hair down! Especially because most of them couldn't even recognize some of the girls with their hair down .

I love how the girls went to visit Nasa to get studying tips from Nasa (and see his wife) but ended up just goofing off as schoolgirls are wont to do. It's really rather cute, but not cuter than Tsukasa, of course !

Next time: A date between Ginga and Aya!? Yes !
Old 2023-07-26, 18:39   Link #16
grecefar

so-so chapter, at least it had a little fanservice at the end.

the next one looks promising with aya and ginga date, looking foward to it.
Old 2023-08-09, 13:08   Link #17
Frontier

Nothing kills couple intimacy quite like catching one of your hubby's students apparently confessing their love to him via text. Tsukasa probably sulked about that all night .

Shirogane is really not helping herself that she has no feelings for Nasa when she straight up kabedons him where no one can see them .

So Shirogane is in love with the student council president of Kurenai's boyfriends' school who pulled him out of his funk in the most 80's boys fashion ever. But the figure looks VERY familiar .

Tsukasa has a lot to say about the game of love and how to pursue it, although I guess she's on-point that stalking is forgivable when it's done by a cute girl. And then she immediately turns around and says no matter the gender you need to confront and deal with your stalker .

Somehow I don't think "wit and class" are why people tune in to Aya's streams .

Ginga returns! And he still acts like he came straight out of a Yakuza movie, and he and Aya are as testy as ever...which just makes Tsukasa think they're acting like they're in a romcom. Which they kind of are .

And of course Nasa and Shirogane catch them out on what obviously looks like a date, though Nasa doesn't seem to think it's a legit ship and saves Shirogane from a broken heart. He may be a programming teacher but he's a surprisingly good wingman for his female students .

Oh, so some shady guy WAS following Ginga! I'm glad socking him didn't ruin the mood completely and Shirogane still confessed her feelings to Ginga...even if it lead him to just walk it off so casually. Like, maybe he's just awkward, but he didn't even properly respond to it! Poor Shirogane .

Tsukasa is jealous of the time Nasa is spending at the school with a bunch of high school girls? Internally smart Tsukasa is lecturing the other Tsukasa's about how Nasa loves them too much to cheat, yet she still can't help but be lonely. And of course Nasa thinks she's too cool to actually feel that way, not that it stops her from going to the school herself to see him and wanting them to walk home together. And you can't beat that blatant couple flirting near the school where his students get to actually see him !

Tsukasa and Kaguya finally cross paths and it seems like Kaguya definitely knows something about Tsukasa .
Old 2023-08-09, 19:59   Link #18
grecefar

I still ship ginga with aya but it's nice to see that he is popular and shirogane is a cutie too.

I don't know about that last part, for some reason I think is kaguya just saying nonsense because she is a chuuni.
Old 2023-08-11, 19:37   Link #19
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Tsukasa actually saying "tsuuunnn!" was so perfect.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-22, 23:03   Link #20
Frontier

We finally dive deeper into Kaguya (finally seeing her without her mask), who while still as mysterious as ever at least seems to have plenty going on with her. For one it seems like Hotaru is the girl she's closest too at school, having helped her with entrance exams, and Hotaru has been the normal best friend there to react to Kaguya's uncanny wisdom and knowledge (kind of like Nasa in a way) while seemingly being detached from everything. Someone who is there for her to keep Kaguya grounded and in the real world .

Jeez, that's pretty rough that Kaguya's parents straight up abandoned her because she freaked them out. And then her grandparents die and left her all alone...not that she seems that bothered by it, but still. And it seems like she has some kind of connection to Tsukasa, if only because she knows of Tsukasa through her dreams .

I want to see Hotaru's music videos. I wonder if she gets more views than Aya's streams ?

This week on "what is Aya on about this time?," Aya thinks there's disparity in the way Nasa and Tsukasa are affectionate towards each other, with Tsukasa taking advantage of how Nasa absolutely radiates his love for her in both word and action when she's much more cool and stoic about her feelings. Though even when she tries to tell him she loves him, she's just too bashful to get the words out. Though I guess it's the boon of a wife to make the husband sweet talk her so you can make out afterwards .

Now Aya's roped in the high school girls to lecture Tsukasa on her not being affectionate enough. Then again, the whole "we can read each others' mind!" is a pretty thin excuse...though I guess they do know each other well that it practically is couple telepathy !

Surprise wife kiss! And enticing Nasa with her cute underwear! Which...really begs the question of what she was intending to happen afterwards. Also first explicit confirmation that, yes, Tsukasa wears a bra .

Of course Kaname has to chip in and give her two cents on what is a wife basically struggling to confess her love to her husband...and then she ropes poor Kazumiya-kun into it and confesses and charms him like it's nothing. Is there something going on between these two? Is Kazumiya the constant victim of Kaname's antics? or is he just some guy from her school she picked to use as an example spur of the moment .

No better way to flex as a married couple than by reading what ice cream you want, sharing said ice cream, getting into a kissing match (which Tsukasa wins), or your wife saying she loves you like she's a tsundere .

Nasa dreaming of himself...as the Japanese Emperor of centuries past? And he knew Tsukasa? Who was going on a journey to fulfill his (or their) ambition? And she had a sister? I have so many questions .

Dang, they had us going there making us think Tsukasa vanished. But I guess whatever is going on with her, the journey she went on in the dream seems to have concluded with her meeting and falling in love with Nasa, and she doesn't have to go anywhere anymore .