AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-03, 12:59   Link #2341
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Only raws are available for now in sites like mangahead and mangabird. Still it looks like Hoshino forgot that Allen was the main character of the manga cos he doesn't appear here and has spent the last two years suffering as he is losing his own Innocence and mind. When will he recover? Kanda keeps having the spotlight and something great happens to him in the end. An old pair of Noah also returns.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 15:46   Link #2342
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Still it looks like Hoshino forgot that Allen was the main character of the manga cos he doesn't appear here and has spent the last two years suffering as he is losing his own Innocence and mind.
Honestly, that's the mark of a truly good writer. She doesn't need the main character to be in every scene/chapter, because she built up the secondary characters as being strong enough on their own to support the series when he's away.

Though it would be nice for Lavi to show up again. Miss that guy.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 16:00   Link #2343
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Honestly, that's the mark of a truly good writer. She doesn't need the main character to be in every scene/chapter, because she built up the secondary characters as being strong enough on their own to support the series when he's away.

Though it would be nice for Lavi to show up again. Miss that guy.
What I mean is that while a rest from the protagonist goes, Kanda could any of these days replace Allen as he is getting a lot of development and new abilities while Allen lost everything.

About Lavi... the curse of Kenichi Suzumura.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 21:48   Link #2344
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Aww man pretty awesome chapter can't wait for English scan
Old 2012-12-16, 13:52   Link #2345
GDB

English version is out. Awesome chapter. Poor Tim really seems to be gone. Guess Johnny will have to be the new Tim.
Old 2012-12-16, 15:24   Link #2346
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Charlotte on page 14. Those Noah are going to lose their heads.
Old 2012-12-16, 16:08   Link #2347
Richocet
Lover of Purity

So now Kanda is going to be a general, btw does anyone else know that Allen is also already General-level
Old 2012-12-16, 16:09   Link #2348
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Charlotte on page 14. Those Noah are going to lose their heads.
I thought they were the ones who summoned it? It looks like it's holding the Cardinal in place, after all.
Old 2012-12-16, 16:18   Link #2349
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
I thought they were the ones who summoned it? It looks like it's holding the Cardinal in place, after all.
Yeah, that's one of their creations.
Unexpected... Kanda's a General ?

Will the Black Order allow this ? He's a 2nd generation exorcist with a new type of innocence (and they don't know yet what it is capable of). Adding to this the Alma case and it's getting even wierder for them to accept him as a top exorcist...
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 16:24   Link #2350
GDB

I guess if other Generals trust him, and he's truly that strong, they'd rather err on allowing him to do his thing than to risk losing such a pivotal piece. After all, they knew Cross was with the 14th, but kept him around.
Old 2012-12-16, 16:51   Link #2351
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
After all, they knew Cross was with the 14th, but kept him around.
Ah ! Freaking true.
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 17:29   Link #2352
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Tim!!! oh no!!! please don't let it die...
I think Johnny also got deathflag this time

glad to see Jasdevi again

and to think Kanda will become general.... it's little unexpected
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 17:42   Link #2353
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

finally some D.Gray man after a long time, too bad we lost timcampy, it was like a special featured character of this series and now Kanda becomes a general, but i wonder will he be able to do what he says, sure he will kill the 14th when the time comes, but can he kill Allen along with him as well,.....but i am sure he will atleast beat the crap out of Allen.

Thinking back, the fight between Allen, Kanda and Alma Karma was pretty awesome and very high level, looks like both already are general level.

it actually felt good to see Noah back in action, and Jasdevi's entry was good where they blew off Apocalypse's head

but what happened when Earl showed up infront of Allen, may be we will know in the next issue .........in Februaury, so long
Old 2012-12-16, 17:43   Link #2354
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
So now Kanda is going to be a general, btw does anyone else know that Allen is also already General-level
Yes, they do.
The order knew Allen had attain General-level power, but I think refused to give him the position because he was the 14th noah.

Kanda a General ? I did not see that coming.
Old 2012-12-16, 17:45   Link #2355
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
I think it was mentioned way back when he got the first obtained the crown clown that he reached the general-level.

"Nothing is true, Everything is Permitted" - Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 17:52   Link #2356
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge Meltdown View Post
I think it was mentioned way back when he got the first obtained the crown clown that he reached the general-level.
Well the innocence thing said that a new General was born bt no1 stated tht it was Allen
Sis-con head thought of Allen at tht moment
Old 2012-12-16, 17:59   Link #2357
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

How is Jasdevi back again? I thought die by the Vampire dude and their body was stuck in a different dimension? But its seriously fun to have them back, they're a funny bunch, but their new designs kind of suck, compared to the old one's.
Old 2012-12-16, 22:01   Link #2358
shalala

Sooo Timmy has died. T_T Poor thing. Kanda becoming a general was quite cool and the fact that he was able to stop the brainwashing was even cooler. Soo now we know that this innocence as most likely something to do with the forcing innocence program as that flashback had things that look like it. Sooo does this mean that this cardinal allowed it self to be copied in order to make more innocence compatible people. Also who else thinks that most of central is evil? As I soo do.

Sooooo can't wait to see Kanda in some new general Clothes. *Droool*

Who is "tht man" that kanda wants to kill again?

Quote:
How is Jasdevi back again? I thought die by the Vampire dude and their body was stuck in a different dimension? But its seriously fun to have them back, they're a funny bunch, but their new designs kind of suck, compared to the old one's.
Even if a Noah where to die they would end up being revived due to the fact that all the humans have the Noah gene in them and all of them are descendants of the Noah family. So when Jasdevi died a random human's Noah genes activated and turned them into Jasdevi. That is why Allen is 14th. The 14th killed all the other Noah's and him self except Road and Earl and thus Allen Noah gene was activated but given how he has an innocence I must have clash with the gene and stop the gene from taking control but its losing as we so far have seen.

Last edited by shalala; 2012-12-16 at 22:17.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 22:15   Link #2359
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
you are right they did die when they fought against Krory, but like all the Noah, after their death, the Noah genes in other humans awaken, with same Noah character which had died, but after reincarnation they are like a different person, they have completely different memory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post

Who is "tht man" that kanda wants to kill again?
'that man', kanda talked about killing, was Allen Walker
Old 2012-12-17, 04:52   Link #2360
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Is anyone else getting a serious Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood vibe(Extremely deep corruption in the organization that means life and death etc)? Also when those two Noahs summoned that strange monster it looked alot like the one that ate mami in Madoka. Maybe it's just me though.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, manga, shounen, steampunk, supernatural