AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2015-05-30, 19:20   Link #56881
The 48th Ronin

How's AW? Is it really good? Is it really living up to the hype of "WoT killer"?

Anyways, how will Ichika react if one of the girls he knew actually dies?
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 21:31   Link #56882
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
This reminds me of one of the weapons that one of my guys used. It's a Kanabo but it works like the Gravity Hammer seen here.
Now that you mention it, that's actually a good idea--the PIC (or even an AIC) will prevent direct damage from a hit like that but the force is still going to throw you a few yards away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Orange
Anyways, how will Ichika react if one of the girls he knew actually dies?

giggles evilly
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 22:13   Link #56883
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Is it torture when you hang someone upside down by their ankles then strap weights to their wrists?
Yes, and it would probably require amputation after hours pass.

It's not quite common knowledge, but fiction overestimate human's resistance to choking all too often. The gag of "hanging on a rope trap for hours/days" is literally everywhere.

There's a good reason why para-athlete prefer cutting the ropes and break their legs falling rather than hanging on the trees.

Knowing is the half of battle!
Old 2015-05-30, 22:26   Link #56884
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Was planning to have Ichika strung up by his ankles, blindfolded, then hang 50kg from his wrists while being periodically turned into a punching bag and waterboarded
Old 2015-05-30, 23:45   Link #56885
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Was planning to have Ichika strung up by his ankles, blindfolded, then hang 50kg from his wrists while being periodically turned into a punching bag and waterboarded
- If you really wanted to be cruel to Ichika, you don't hurt Ichika.

I was tempted to finally write a Charl fanfic, wherein she tries to help Ichika out against an enemy against Ichika's will (Ichika being Ichika trying to go off and fight said enemy alone so nobody would be injured). And during the battle Charl gets gibbed. As in her guts, innards, and bits of brain and all get spattered on Ichika, who's helpless to do anything.

SPLAT

Last edited by wavehawk; 2015-05-31 at 00:12.
Old 2015-05-31, 00:23   Link #56886
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I was planning to do it to 14 year old Ichika while being held hostage during Chifuyu's last Mondo Grosso. Seriously Izuru. They cause war on an international scale but don't even rough up a kinappee? I am very disappoint.
Old 2015-05-31, 01:35   Link #56887
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

^I AM THE EDGE

Seriously though kidnapping implies motive, roughing your target is the LEAST thing you want to do. Unless you want information, and even then, research has proven again and again that enhanced interrogation has shit effectiveness because they disrupt the mind of the target. Meaning every piece of information they get is unreliable.

PT doesn't even need torture for interrogation, they have honest to god mind-reading nanomachines. Inject Ichika with it, they know everything.

In short, if they torture Ichika, it's less about achieving a goal and more they're doing for the hell of it/having a grudge and actually doesn't even need him intact.

On another topic:

Sacred Twins 15, progress 80%! Fuck yeah now I can write the next gen OC fic, and it's going to be shameless parody!

Main Character is happy go lucky American boy. He aspires to be cool and popular like "Ichika-sensei" (You heard that right). Unfortunately, the laid back teacher isn't like what he imagined. His machine is [New Testament], based on the decommissioned [Silver Gospel]. Though it doesn't equipped with adaptive Fold-Out armor like every other I.S., it's advanced combat support A.I. can offset it's weakness.

His kawaii adopted sister is also his chief support staff, this time around. People mistook their closeness for incest, and they understandably upset and disgusted whenever they're accused of forbidden love.

His main rival (and love interest) is typical cool onesan with almost zero sex drive. She also an Australian, because it's funny like that. Her main unit is not ordinary I.S., rather, it's an Armored Stratos named [Leviathan], and can transform between flying dragon-thing and sea serpent.
Old 2015-05-31, 01:56   Link #56888
demino_hellsin
That one guy

And yet they have not blinked at Guantanamo Bay

I was thinking that maybe they coild be interrogating him. So the torture wouldn't be continuous but every now and then. They don't want to leave a permanent injury but they kinda are hurting him for the hell of it.
Old 2015-05-31, 02:10   Link #56889
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Like I said, if they want interrogation, they could just go with nanomachines.

It's canon, plus hostage disposal is easy because the nanomachines also could explode, releasing strong enough microwave to fry the brain.
Old 2015-05-31, 02:57   Link #56890
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Makes this really difficult to make his capture compelling XD
Old 2015-05-31, 03:12   Link #56891
The 48th Ronin

What if one day Ichika swap bodies with Chifuyu?
Old 2015-05-31, 03:16   Link #56892
bitmeister
Expert Procrastinator

look at studies on isolation in prison. the only thing you need to break a man is his own thoughts, and enough time for those thoughts to tear him apart.

(wow, that got dark)

anyways... I've got a question to ask you guys. This is just more of an opinion poll than a hard facts poll: what do you think is Chifuyu's weapon of choice, firearm-wise? this is meant for situations where her swordsman-ship is useless, and she does not have access to any IS.
Old 2015-05-31, 03:51   Link #56893
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
also an Australian, because it's funny like that.
- GLARE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Orange
What if one day Ichika swap bodies with Chifuyu?
- NO.
Old 2015-05-31, 04:58   Link #56894
The 48th Ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- NO.
Why? I think it's funny.

Imagine the possibilities...

*transforms into Freeze Roidmude*
Old 2015-05-31, 05:03   Link #56895
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- GLARE
I use Australia because the "Land down under" myth, which is exactly what MC and his sister know Australian all about.

Nevermind that the girl only want to be left alone and finish her mission (before inevitable falling with protagonist of course)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitmeister View Post
This is just more of an opinion poll than a hard facts poll: what do you think is Chifuyu's weapon of choice, firearm-wise? this is meant for situations where her swordsman-ship is useless, and she does not have access to any IS.
Laser cannon, because in essence it's just overgrown cutter. She used that in WK incident too.
Old 2015-05-31, 13:52   Link #56896
bitmeister
Expert Procrastinator

you know you didnt get much sleep last night when you look back on what you just wrote and realize you had tatenashi give the same speech Samuel L. Jackson gives in Jackie brown on the ak-47.

of course, it's an upgraded version, but is essentially the same.

also, because of sleep deprivation, I ended up mixing up the orimura's personalities.
Old 2015-06-02, 04:47   Link #56897
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Damnit. Stop giving me ideas.
Old 2015-06-02, 06:01   Link #56898
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

"I can do whatever I want, Orimura Ichika. Someone of your limited intelligence can't possibly comprehend that."
Old 2015-06-02, 06:14   Link #56899
demino_hellsin
That one guy

What the heck Wave? Ichika does not have limited intelligence.

That's just giving him way too much credit.
Old 2015-06-02, 06:25   Link #56900
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

"Oh but I am giving him too much credit." Cerulean Blue replied in the uncomfortable faux-man's voice that did not match her feminine figure. "Isn't that the way that women have controlled men for centuries?" The glowing red eyes behind the visor laughed. "I will ride you the same way I ride my IS, Orimura Ichika. And at the end?" Shredding noises. Sharks teeth grinding together in anticipation of a meal. "You will beg me to kill your friends. To be with me."

Ichika's teeth grit. "You can't make me betray my friends!"

"But I already have." A deep, rumbling laughter. "Why do you think you came alone?"

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest