AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-08-23, 11:47   Link #3401
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Saeko really is lucky her boobs are The Ones, otherwise it wouldn't have been pretty... Takeshi couldn't hit a single freaking zombie yet he almost killed his teammate. Great job. Seriously, it looks like he was purposely aiming at her
Old 2010-08-23, 11:51   Link #3402
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Saeko really is lucky her boobs are The Ones, otherwise it wouldn't have been pretty... Takeshi couldn't hit a single freaking zombie yet he almost killed his teammate. Great job. Seriously, it looks like he was purposely aiming at her
Well remember hes not exactly experienced with guns. I mean why should he be considering he lives in Japan. Im sure the first time he fired it he was HOLY SHYT from the kick. But still hitting a zombie with shotgun should not be that difficult especially with a riot shotgun
Old 2010-08-23, 11:58   Link #3403
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
*raises hand*

Joining the club of those who laughed out loud when the "matrix boobs"(tm) made the scene... That made absolutely no freaking sense but it was flashy I'll give you that...

Man, I'm laughing again just remembering the scene... SO... MUCH... WIN...
THIS !

Oh my god, I'd laugh very hard on that...

Madhouse made revolution !
Old 2010-08-23, 12:06   Link #3404
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I was wondering on Takashi's gun handling. It's pretty impossible not to get even a single hit with that kind of scope.

Also Rei broke her back. Ouch. No sex for you later on.
Old 2010-08-23, 12:08   Link #3405
Jerseykid

Me thinks Takashi is going to fail all men again during his alone time with Saeko!
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-23, 12:18   Link #3406
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Huh they modified quite a bit there. They didn't remove anything per se but they moved up a scene I was expecting to be in season 2 (if we get one) to here in this season. Anyway...

Boobs and Bullet Time

Alice, while some would just consider her the mascot of the person that helps the group retain their ties to their humanity, has grown on me a lot in the manga and in the series. Okay she doesn’t kick ass nor does she flash cleavage (She’s REALLY underage obviously) but in reality she’s done a lot for the group. Listening to her sing on top of the Hummer reveals on how she’s been a big morale booster for the group, or at least Hirano anyway. The team has been pretty somber for the most part, but you can see a good bit of joy in their faces when dealing with her.

A bit more so with Saya it seems, whose maternal instincts kick in as she obviously doesn’t want her to be exposed to the violence that they must inflict on the undead. However more than all of this, I think the best sign of Alice’s strength of resolve and character is the way she fights through her fear compared to everyone else. She can’t fight of course, and of course she’s scared, but the mere gesture of handing Hirano the spare magazines despite the obvious shaking of her hands means that while she is also afraid, she won’t let herself lose to the undead that easily. She will help fight in her own way, and with this she even gives Hirano that big morale boost he sorely needed.

And also this:

Spoiler for NSFW:
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-23, 12:23   Link #3407
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Ok why did they think of jumping the fence AFTER they wasted all their ammo? The fence was obviously there for a reason, there was no need to keep firing at all of Them if crossing the fence would have kept them out.

Of course its takes away from dramatic rescue but still...
Yeah it was silly , and i don't find "wanting to stick with the car" a good enough excuse.
Old 2010-08-23, 12:24   Link #3408
Shadow X
Stargazing

Episode 8 was... good and made of lulz.

The anime has been following the manga pretty closely so far but I noticed that the next episode preview is based on the content from Sword and the Dead chapter from the manga (with some changes from what I saw in the preview scene).

They are skipping the Takagi house arc which I guess we might be seeing an anime original ending (with a possibility of no season 2)

P.S: Who knows maybe they will end the anime with that arc.
Old 2010-08-23, 12:41   Link #3409
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Uh they aren't exactly suggesting that they're skipping anything. Given that they showed Saya's mom it would be silly to skip the stuff related to her family since it... well it wouldn't make sense.

It's far more logical to assume that they decided to take the Sword chapter with Saeko and put it far in advance since it's sort of a standalone thing like Rei and Takashi on the bike in the city.

The most we'll likely see are cuts for the stuff after that, which for me is where they should be cutting stuff out in the first place. There's a good amount of content there that isn't really needed.

Of course there's one part I hope they don't cut out.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-23, 12:48   Link #3410
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Well.. its 1 episode late .. but *points to siggy* clicku
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-23, 12:49   Link #3411
Qikz

I'm guessing from what it seems what people are saying about Takagi's house being shown, I reckon they'll do that after next weeks as to be honest it makes more sense as Takashi and Seiko are not with the main group with Takagi's family yet.
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-23, 12:51   Link #3412
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Well.. its 1 episode late .. but *points to siggy* clicku
A grand job well done, i must say.

/me saves
Old 2010-08-23, 12:51   Link #3413
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

ARGH F*****************CKING!!!! BLUR CENSORS!!!!!!! damn if they are going to show breast and panty matrix mode atleast show the freaking panty part more!!!
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-23, 12:51   Link #3414
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

Oh my god... Matrix jelly boobs.
bloppyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-23, 12:59   Link #3415
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Bottomline here is that they needed the truck just in case there are zombies over the perimeter fence. Takashi failed today again, but succeeded on being alone with another girl, but still failed since his decision is to die along with Rei and missed alot of shots wasted ammo is no good on a zombie infested world. HAH! That's a main character for you. Instead of surviving.

Also here I was talking about earlier where in Hirano's weakness is melee, seems here Takashi also has a fall back on long range weapons.
Old 2010-08-23, 13:01   Link #3416
Kouvley

Ep8. Epic Boob Physics.

I hope they have enough budget left to finish the show!

A minor complaint but the fence looked ridiculously easy to climb over/crawl through. They really should have drawn it higher/denser to make the situation more believable, now our heros just look silly getting cornered there.
Kouvley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-23, 13:02   Link #3417
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Bottomline here is that they needed the truck just in case there are zombies over the perimeter fence.
The bottom line is you don't just give up your life's because you can't progress without the car.
Old 2010-08-23, 13:05   Link #3418
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
The bottom line is you don't just give up your life's because you can't progress without the car.
That's what I've meant.
What else can you shield yourself with in a zombie infested world? But a big armored car.

And a girl that boobs even dodges bullets.

Last episode it was a heart shaped boob now it's over the top Rei moaning and Saeko dodging bullets.
Old 2010-08-23, 13:06   Link #3419
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I finaly have enough info and idea to make my OC, he's a american soldier who wears swat armor that has USA on the front with the A crossed out.

Takashi: why is the A crossed out.
OC: Because in this new world its now US vs THEM!

Iidk if I should connect him to any of the main characters. Maybe threw shizuru's friend.
Old 2010-08-23, 13:11   Link #3420
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

MY GRANDMA SHOOTS BETTER THAN YOU TAKASHI!!!

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse