AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Clannad

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-12, 11:40   Link #81
ZhangKhaiEn
張凱恩

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
Just a simple question; when 2008 rolls around, does anyone know how I can use it without tearing the previous month's image out?

I don't want to spoil it in any way.

I... don't think you're supposed to actively use it. o_O
Old 2007-12-13, 19:27   Link #82
Yukito590
King of Eroge

Send a message via AIM to Yukito590
Touch that thing with a pen and bye bye collectors item.
Old 2007-12-13, 19:28   Link #83
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
Just a simple question; when 2008 rolls around, does anyone know how I can use it without tearing the previous month's image out?

I don't want to spoil it in any way.

Get another copy?

(I personally got 4....)
Old 2007-12-15, 01:25   Link #84
Raykun
Protect my imouto ~

If I buy something on amazon.jp will it ship to the US?
Old 2007-12-15, 05:01   Link #85
boggart
渡辺曜のお兄さん

Well as soon as i get back I'm gonna try and separate each page and frame them each in a A2 poster frame. It'll cost me a fair bit, but I'll get them done over the course of the year...

Hooray for a source and destination of income!
Old 2007-12-15, 17:58   Link #86
Raykun
Protect my imouto ~

uhh how long does it take himeyashop to ship a clannad calender?
Old 2007-12-15, 19:37   Link #87
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raykun View Post
uhh how long does it take himeyashop to ship a clannad calender?
Yeah, kinda wondering this myself. I ordered this among other things a week ago and it's still listed as "Order Processing". I remember the last time I ordered from them it was shipped out the next day; it may be backordered and not listed as such. Or maybe it's just slow because of the holidays.
Old 2007-12-19, 00:55   Link #88
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Does anyone have a good picture of the Botan plushie, the pic i saw he looks not that great. The pre-order game from KEY looks better.

I found this while browsing sena blog http://www.senakablog.com/archives/w...S-01-5108.html I wonder when we will see this ^-^

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
Yeah, kinda wondering this myself. I ordered this among other things a week ago and it's still listed as "Order Processing". I remember the last time I ordered from them it was shipped out the next day; it may be backordered and not listed as such. Or maybe it's just slow because of the holidays.
I would have to say it is because of retarded Christmas. Everyone's mail will be delayed I remember buying something off ebay a few years back...god...i hate thi time of year.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2007-12-19 at 11:19. Reason: merge double post
Old 2007-12-20, 18:51   Link #89
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_Otaku View Post

I would have to say it is because of retarded Christmas. Everyone's mail will be delayed I remember buying something off ebay a few years back...god...i hate thi time of year.
Yeah, most likely. What I find really funny though is that now my order has been at "Will ship within 24 hours" for the past 4 days. I can understand the delay, but what is the point of updating the status and then not shipping it? At this rate it'll be 2009 before I get this 2008 calendar.
Old 2007-12-20, 22:12   Link #90
boggart
渡辺曜のお兄さん

Apparently my shipment from Amazon containing my Kanon Visual Artbook, and the CLANNAD DVD 1 has arrived in Australia already. It should reach me within the day, so here's hoping I will be able to enjoy the DVD by the end of the day.
Old 2007-12-21, 06:07   Link #91
ReizoSan
Make Your Move

I am going to order this book

Its called "CLANNAD - VISUAL FAN BOOK MAGICAL CUTE"
Does anyone know if its any good and is there any picture of whats inside the book?
Old 2007-12-21, 07:01   Link #92
boggart
渡辺曜のお兄さん

FedEx has failed me... T_T... It is now the end of the day, and I still don't have my hands on my shiny new CLANNAD DVD 1.

As for that fan book, it looks like something that goes along with the movie adaptation, judging from that scarf Nagisa is wearing.
Old 2007-12-22, 00:46   Link #93
Li Jianliang
This is my ____ face

Send a message via AIM to Li Jianliang Send a message via MSN to Li Jianliang Send a message via Yahoo to Li Jianliang
No, the fan book is for the video game. The art on the cover came from the game.

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru episode 6: Dawn of the golden witch
Translations & summaries & screenshots
Part I | Part II In progress
Old 2007-12-22, 01:14   Link #94
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReizoSan View Post
Its called "CLANNAD - VISUAL FAN BOOK MAGICAL CUTE"
Does anyone know if its any good and is there any picture of whats inside the book?
I don't have any pictures on-hand, but I do have the book here. Indeed, it's a fan book for the game, so it contains what you'd expect to find in most fanbooks: profiles of all the heroines with selected CGs from their respective game stories, decision tree charts, background and illustration gallery, interviews with the staff, and some extras (like the main melody sheet music for the main theme songs, line art gallery, etc.). Also included are a written prologue and some three side-stories called "Clannad: Another Stories" (bad Engrish title and all). The book itself is pretty intricately put together and of very high quality (special box, plastic sleeve, nice paper, good printing, etc.). All in all, it's basically a keepsake for the game - hence "fan book" as opposed to artbook, or whatever.
Old 2007-12-22, 01:49   Link #95
boggart
渡辺曜のお兄さん

Oooh my mistake. It's just I've seen that pic plastered all over the movie promotionals... O_o
Old 2007-12-22, 05:50   Link #96
ReizoSan
Make Your Move

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I don't have any pictures on-hand, but I do have the book here. Indeed, it's a fan book for the game, so it contains what you'd expect to find in most fanbooks: profiles of all the heroines with selected CGs from their respective game stories, decision tree charts, background and illustration gallery, interviews with the staff, and some extras (like the main melody sheet music for the main theme songs, line art gallery, etc.). Also included are a written prologue and some three side-stories called "Clannad: Another Stories" (bad Engrish title and all). The book itself is pretty intricately put together and of very high quality (special box, plastic sleeve, nice paper, good printing, etc.). All in all, it's basically a keepsake for the game - hence "fan book" as opposed to artbook, or whatever.
Thanks for all your replies, Its sounds quite good but at the sites i know its quite expensive considering other kind of fan book are quite a bit cheaper than this book, i was just wondering how many illustration pages do you get and are they a big picture a page type??
Old 2007-12-22, 18:42   Link #97
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReizoSan View Post
Thanks for all your replies, Its sounds quite good but at the sites i know its quite expensive considering other kind of fan book are quite a bit cheaper than this book, i was just wondering how many illustration pages do you get and are they a big picture a page type??
Well, the MSRP on the book is 2500 yen, which seems in line with most normal books of this sort... It's a 160-page full-colour full-page-sized book. The illustration gallery is about 16 pages, sometimes one to a page, sometimes one larger one and a few smaller ones. There are also 5 "guest illustrations" near the end of the book that span 2 pages each, along with, of course, illustrations and drawings spread throughout. So, there's a fair bit of illustrations, but it's not an "art book".
Old 2007-12-22, 22:49   Link #98
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
It is a really good book ^-^ like what everyone says it is the CG of the game it also includes the Other World story, piano music for a few of the songs. As well as anthology images and some stories that are not covered in the game and are some of the ones complied in Another Story.
Old 2007-12-23, 08:05   Link #99
ReizoSan
Make Your Move

Thanks for the replies, i will probably order this after christmas when i have money and hopefully i will get other things too so it will cost less for the postage.
Just wondering if there is any better import site Himeyashop.com as theat is where i may buy from but i have never ordered from them and they sound good but i am wondering as i live the England how much would the p&p be??? also is there any real good site which is cheaper or based in the UK? thanks.
Old 2007-12-23, 19:24   Link #100
boggart
渡辺曜のお兄さん

LOL... an update on my shipment...

It has finally arrived at my local airport, and it should be here by the end of the day... I assume again. Time enough for me to enjoy it over Christmas...

EDIT: Woohoo! My Xmas present arrived!

The character book included with the 1st press limited edition of the DVD is so worth it. <3

Last edited by boggart; 2007-12-23 at 22:30.
Closed Thread