Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
All hail kalulu
var banzai :d
Old 2008-09-15, 16:21   Link #6762
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
And by that you mean they threw the entire story out because of a timeslot? Because that's a little more accurate.

"Our ship won by way of retcon?" Victory...I guess.
Is that what I said?

Oh yes you are so above the shipping stuff that you don't even need to pay attention to people 's post.

Generalizations again FTW

I however am not above conceding if I am wrong. If I was misinformed in what was said fine.

I was informed that there was no romance in season 1. IF that is not what was said by the powers that be then I was wrong on that

If it was said then the facts are not my fault.

And hell I don't have any problem with anything that happened in season 1. I've had fun with both seasons.
Old 2008-09-15, 16:23   Link #6763
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
As for your last point... that would be a valid argument if this season hadn't: focused predominately on Kallen and Lelouch, and more or less, left C.C. to gather dust in the corner or in Moe form. Not to mention that the moe form wasted so much time for the pairings possible development that I'm still baffled as to her purpose.
except they, you know, locked Kallen up for 6 weeks. And once she gets back, despite all the talk of "good brother Lelouch" she had with Nunnally, she still ends up confused and ditches him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
I'm pretty sure Taniguchi is monitoring this thread and has a Lulu maniac laugh right now. Cause srsly, many posts here set the mood for a big lol.
seriously though, shows already finished, scripts been done for a month. Geass staff ain't changing a thing at this point.
Old 2008-09-15, 16:23   Link #6764
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
About what I said about var, it was for the lulz, because he seems to really get annoyed at some arguments from the cluclu fans ^^""""
Don't worry I know that, it was just some remind And I like this idea

Rofl Skyless, I could picture that "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FOOL !"
Ashlay...it was a joke. :P

Old 2008-09-15, 16:25   Link #6765
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
except they, you know, locked Kallen up for 6 weeks. And once she gets back, despite all the talk of "good brother Lelouch" she had with Nunnally, she still ends up confused and ditches him.
Didn't we have this discussion already?

They locked her up for six weeks and developed her character through Nunally towards Lelouch, they locked up C.C. for four weeks and didn't even touch her.

As for the ditching part, we already discussed that.

Should I also note the fact that C.C. locked herself away leaving Lelouch to wallow in guilt... for no fucking reason?
Old 2008-09-15, 16:26   Link #6766
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Hey what how come no one is harping about this?

Oh but I guess Kalulu fans should let bad arguments lie
Old 2008-09-15, 16:27   Link #6767
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:

seriously though, shows already finished, scripts been done for a month. Geass staff ain't changing a thing at this point.
It was a joke. {lame one but meh "^^}
I still believe Taniguchi is loling with us though. XD
{can't blame him in the end.}
Old 2008-09-15, 16:32   Link #6768
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
They locked her up for six weeks and developed her character through Nunally towards Lelouch, they locked up C.C. for four weeks and didn't even touch her.

Should I also note the fact that C.C. locked herself away leaving Lelouch to wallow in guilt... for no fucking reason?
except...you know...Lelouch was talking care of her at a number of points.

Anyway, I'm not going to try to read into why, but that's simply because you don't wish to acknowledge any explanation for C.C.'s laser guided amnesia other than "no reason". 0_o
Old 2008-09-15, 16:33   Link #6769
Vakir

Quote:

I 110% agree with you that Moe-C.C. is absolute bullshit and is a brown streak on an otherwise decent anime.

However, I also think it's a bit early to say that she locked herself away for no reason. I don't think the plot threads are literally going to come up from under the floorboards and break the fourth wall to explain why it happened. Hey, we'll see what happens.
Old 2008-09-15, 16:34   Link #6770
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiter View Post
Ever considering that he could've lied? Eitherway it was some staff member(s) from what I've heard, it's not from the writer itself.
Let me ask you a few questions.

Honestly if the situations was reversed and most of Kallen's development happened in season 1.

And we are told that someone in the now, someone important said that there was no romance in season one

1) What would your response be as a C.C fan (I am assuming you are)

2) What would be your response be as an objective individual.

3 )How would you say the majority of C.C fans would handle it?
Old 2008-09-15, 16:34   Link #6771
Var
Banned

Quote:
Why would she have locked herself in if it wasn't for something?
For each action entities have their own reasons, that's universal law!

hence that's just absurd, and hence you'r argument fails briefly.
You missed the point... so badly that I wonder if you even read. I was referring to the plot that was occuring over that time. It contributed nothing to her character because, seemingly, the moment C.C. reawoke CChi died again.

Sure, she could have locked herself away because she was confused, but given the reprecussions of her actions (which she should have known) that's pretty damn selfish. "Oh, let me think this over, while Lelouch wallows in guilt." She can think it over without leaving him in a state of apathy.

Quote:
except...you know...Lelouch was talking care of her at a number of points.

Anyway, I'm not going to try to read into why, but that's simply because you don't wish to acknowledge any explanation for C.C.'s laser guided amnesia other than "no reason". 0_o
The only conceivable reason aside from the writers simply wanting to remove her character from the plot (ie: no reason for her actual existance aside from buying time).

Is that she had to think something over. Fine. But her logic behind it is retarded.

Quote:
I 110% agree with you that Moe-C.C. is absolute bullshit and is a brown streak on an otherwise decent anime.

However, I also think it's a bit early to say that she locked herself away for no reason. I don't think the plot threads are literally going to come up from under the floorboards and break the fourth wall to explain why it happened. Hey, we'll see what happens.
Oh good we agree. Should we check if the sky is falling?
Old 2008-09-15, 16:40   Link #6772
whiter
C.C, Matsuri and Horo,

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Let me ask you a few questions.

Honestly if the situations was reversed and most of Kallen's development happened in season 1.

And we are told that someone in the now, someone important said that there was no romance in season one

1) What would your response be as a C.C fan (I am assuming you are)

2) What would be your response be as an objective individual.

3 )How would you say the majority of C.C fans would handle it?
1. As it stands now with all the Suzaku x Euphemia, and Shirley stuff with Lelouch, along with the Kallen x L.L. I would say the exact same.
There's just too much of romance in that season and stating that it was overlooked is simply stupid. Why?
Because Suzaku still remembers the scenes, Lelouch still remembers them. They still keep recalling those events and act influensed by those memories.
Despite of that I'm not in position to freely share my thoughts for you, so that you could conseal my thoughts, hence it's up to you. Weter you believe it or not that is!

2. look above

3. Majority, hmm... I'm not in position to shout out their acts, but I would assume they'd be using it as advantage. That doesn't justify this case tho.
Old 2008-09-15, 16:49   Link #6773
Vakir

Quote:
I enjoy butting heads with you, it never ceases to be amusing. You sir, have earned my respect. Even if I find some of your points... silly. (Such as the Kallen fanbase thing >.>)
It's obviously not true 100% of the time, but can't you see it? I just imagine some introverted anime fangirl pasting her face onto pictures of Kallen. It's like One Hour Photo but with mechs.

People fail to understand my purpose, as a whole: I'm a friendly troll, 95% of the time. When I'm not trying to incur actual discussion. Problem is, not entirely sure what to contribute discussion-wise in this thread. "So go away!" Well, uh, my point is, what exactly are we getting at here? This thread is a warzone already. I might as well just meander around in it for a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
worked for cartman
Or we could go the other Cartman route and cut someone off by forcing them to finish "Come Sail Away" by Styx out of their own crazy OCD habits.
Old 2008-09-15, 16:51   Link #6774
whiter
C.C, Matsuri and Horo,

Quote:
You missed the point... so badly that I wonder if you even read. I was referring to the plot that was occuring over that time. It contributed nothing to her character because, seemingly, the moment C.C. reawoke CChi died again.

Sure, she could have locked herself away because she was confused, but given the reprecussions of her actions (which she should have known) that's pretty damn selfish. "Oh, let me think this over, while Lelouch wallows in guilt." She can think it over without leaving him in a state of apathy.
?
Lets read the post again....
You only stated that she had no reason to seal herself, your fault for not giving proper sentence, not mine...

She was confused and maybe overwhelmed by emotions. I would say she wasn't thinking that much at the time. Every being is selfish and if you dare to state that protecting herself from something is evil then there's no reason to continue this arguing.
And given Lelouch charracter I wasn't personally expecting him to get devoured by guilt, eitherway I'll spell this again: S_H_E C _A_ N_T F_O_R_E_C_A_S_T T_H_E F_U_T_U_R_E (ye awfull, I know ^^). And as I stated at that time she acted in hurry, she was hardly thinking anything. All she did was: push Charles away
Old 2008-09-15, 16:57   Link #6775
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
And it's nothing right now. The storm after ep 25 will be bigger than big if CxL wins or if KxL wins.

The forum will explode or the mods will cut some heads. Then everyone will calm down

And after a few hours the bitching will start again. Till christmas, at least.
There won't be any huge storm if KxL happens I bet. I know I am willing to conceed a CluClu victory whenever (IF) it comes.

I know at least TWO genuine trolls and FOUR borderline trolls who are C.C fans who will run wild like Hulkamania if CluClu happens.
Old 2008-09-15, 16:58   Link #6776
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:
So the character who blamed himself for Euphemia and Shirley twice, when none of them were his fault, would now, for some reason, not feel guilty over failing to save C.C.? Bleahrag... wha?!
I sometimes get the feeling C.C. can't decide whether she cares or not (well, lately it seems she's starting to realize she does ).
Old 2008-09-15, 16:59   Link #6777
Vakir

Quote:
So the character who blamed himself for Euphemia and Shirley twice, when none of them were his fault, would now, for some reason, not feel guilty over failing to save C.C.? Bleahrag... wha?!
Well for one, he didn't fail to save anyone because C.C. wanted to end up dead and he knew that. And for the other, she probably doesn't think he regards her that well after she revealed her intentions. Ep 24 line, anyone?
Old 2008-09-15, 17:01   Link #6778
whiter
C.C, Matsuri and Horo,

Quote:
Won't change the fact that C.C didn't have the time to think throught then, eitherway I'm honest with the comment that I was surprised to see Lelouch feel guilty over what happened to C.C as she did most of those events on her own.
Old 2008-09-15, 17:05   Link #6779
Vakir

Quote:
But isn't that why the CluClu fan base loves the scene? Because Lelouch tried to save her from Charles and from dying. I'm perplexed.
Yes, but does she know that? Her mental state is kind of hazy as far as whether or not she knows what happened after she pressed the button to release the Shinkirou. I agree it would be a dickish move to seal herself with no reason, if there isn't one, but she may not know that he made that daring rescue or whatever.
Old 2008-09-15, 17:07   Link #6780
Var
Banned

Quote:
Then everything is fine and we agree, I guess.
Sorry for making fuss over it then, wasn't quite aware if that argument was dirrectly appointed to me or not.
Well we don't agree on the surprise part, as I wasn't surprised that he did what he did. But that's simply a matter of expectations.

Quote:
Yes, but does she know that? Her mental state is kind of hazy as far as whether or not she knows what happened after she pressed the button to release the Shinkirou. I agree it would be a dickish move to seal herself with no reason, if there isn't one, but she may not know that he made that daring rescue or whatever.
I'd imagine she does because, simply, she is the one who pushed the button. Unless she has a severe short term memory loss illness.

The problem is that what convinced her to stop was Lelouch yelling at her to live. She'd have to be a few bricks short of a wall to believe he was going to do nothing after being freed and just let her sit there.
Closed Thread

Tags
romance