AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-03-15, 20:27   Link #1
Kira
Yeah!

hey anyone here following Kdrama or Jdrama?

Hi,

I'm currently following some kdrama and jdrama.

----------------------------------EDITED---------------------------------

Ok! Here some of my drama's that I am actually following and completed.

1. Great Teacher Onizuka 11 eps,1 special eps and a movie. This serie is now my favorite, it has really been well performed and inspired from the manga. So this one is a MUST SE.

2. Pride ive only seen 1 eps subbed by FOB. Its a serie about hockey and pride... heh it turned out pretty enteresting. Looking toward to watch other eps.

3. Summer Scent a korean serie. Pretty good romance serie hmm what can I say? Ive seen only 6 eps of 20.

4. All in another korean show. This one is about gambling and romance.

5. Stairways to heaven a third korean serie. I think its a kind of cinderella with the bad mother and sister in law. Pretty shocking serie.

also following Hakoiri Musume, A good person... but ppl who subs them seems to have put priority on other series anyways I made up this thread because I really like asian drama's and was hoping to trade some with everyone who likes them like I do.

Last edited by Kira; 2004-03-15 at 23:35.
Old 2004-03-15, 22:08   Link #2
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

I'm pretty sure there is a Jdrama thread still buried deep in the forums. Why don't you attempt to make a post that induces more dialogue? It would be boring as hell if everyone posted either "I watch drama" or "I don't watch drama" wouldn't it?

Anyways, yes I watch drama. I've seen a few Jdrama series, and started on my first Cdrama a few weeks ago. Still haven't gotten around to the Kdrama though. Series I've seen (how much I've seen) and my impressions):

A Beautiful Life
- JDrama, watched all 11 episodes
I enjoyed it a lot. The whole wheelchair/disabled view was very heartfelt I though, and I think I shed a tear or two at the end.

Good Luck
- JDrama, watched 7 of 11 episodes
Really great. They make flying seem like so much fun. I wish more intresting things happened on my flights

Great Teacher Onizuka
- JDrama, watched all 11 episodes, movie, and special
Its great, what else do I need to say? Ever better than the anime IMO.

Koukou Kyoushi (High school teacher)
- JDrama, watched 3 of 11(?) episodes
Its interesting, and I am anxious to see what happens next. I think the main conflict is pretty interesting.

Long Vacation
- JDrama, watched 1.5 of 11 episodes
I didn't really like this enough to keep watching it, but I should probably give it another chance. The main female lead is just such a whiny, spoiled bitch I get pissed off watching her. God I wish I could kick her ass! :fingers:

Summer Snow
My favorite series ever. It was happy, sad, exciting, and everything else all at the same time. I cried for two hours after I watched the ending. I wish there was more of this series.

Triumph In the Skies
- Cdrama, watched 6 of 11(?) episodes
Another drama about flight, like Good Luck. I like how everyone's life is intertwined, it makes things really interesting. I need to watch more CDrama

Virgin Road
- JDrama, watched 2 of 11 episodes
Eh, its alright but so far nothing spectacular.
Old 2004-03-15, 22:34   Link #3
Kira
Yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roots
I'm pretty sure there is a Jdrama thread still buried deep in the forums. Why don't you attempt to make a post that induces more dialogue? It would be boring as hell if everyone posted either "I watch drama" or "I don't watch drama" wouldn't it?

Anyways, yes I watch drama. I've seen a few Jdrama series, and started on my first Cdrama a few weeks ago. Still haven't gotten around to the Kdrama though. Series I've seen (how much I've seen) and my impressions):

A Beautiful Life
I enjoyed it a lot. The whole wheelchair/disabled view was very heartfelt I though, and I think I shed a tear or two at the end.

Good Luck
- JDrama, watched 7 of 11 episodes
Really great. They make flying seem like so much fun. I wish more intresting things happened on my flights

Great Teacher Onizuka
- JDrama, watched all 11 episodes, movie, and special
Its great, what else do I need to say? Ever better than the anime IMO.

Koukou Kyoushi (High school teacher)
- JDrama, watched 3 of 11(?) episodes
Its interesting, and I am anxious to see what happens next. I think the main conflict is pretty interesting.

Long Vacation
- JDrama, watched 1.5 of 11 episodes
I didn't really like this enough to keep watching it, but I should probably give it another chance. The main female lead is just such a whiny, spoiled bitch I get pissed off watching her. God I wish I could kick her ass! :fingers:

Summer Snow
My favorite series ever. It was happy, sad, exciting, and everything else all at the same time. I cried for two hours after I watched the ending. I wish there was more of this series.

Triumph In the Skies
- Cdrama, watched 6 of 11(?) episodes
Another drama about flight, like Good Luck. I like how everyone's life is intertwined, it makes things really interesting. I need to watch more CDrama

Virgin Road
- JDrama, watched 2 of 11 episodes
Eh, its alright but so far nothing spectacular.
heh sorry i didnt had time to actually complete my thread yet.
Old 2004-03-15, 22:37   Link #4
Weirdanzeige
Anti-You

where can I get odrama? and tdrama?
Old 2004-03-15, 22:58   Link #5
Kira
Yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdanzeige
where can I get odrama? and tdrama?
huh? you mean thailand drama's and o---? drama's? can specify plz
Old 2004-03-15, 23:57   Link #6
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Yeah I am curious as to where people get their foreign drama too. I think foreign drama falls under the same set of 'rules' for anime (foreign and unlicensed) so i don't think there is a problem sharing drama sources. If I'm wrong, please edit this post mod

Anyways, I get 100% of my drama from Japan-TV (its listed in the Groups section on ASuki). I would like to know of other available torrents (I try to stay away from IRC channels).
Old 2004-03-16, 03:04   Link #7
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

no offense: but ive always hated Kdramas. the comedies are nice tho

i saw GTO live action for a while, and it was ok. other than that i never watched Jdrama.
Old 2004-03-16, 05:51   Link #8
PeppstaR
AG Art Studios

Send a message via AIM to PeppstaR Send a message via Yahoo to PeppstaR
GTO
Funny like the anime.

You're Under Arrest
Pretty good. I would reccomend it for any YUA fan.

Virgin Road
I liked this one. It was good, although they drive you nuts with the theme song. It's a good song, but they play it over and over...

Beautiful Life
This one is really good. My girl and I like this one a lot.

Long Vacation
We really liked this one too. Interesting story and every episode leaves you with a cliff hanger.

Good Luck!
Seems good, but I can't really get into it. I just gotta start over with it because I forgot what's going on.

Beach Boys
Just got a couple of eps. Haven't got a chance to watch any of it just yet.
Closed Thread