AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-03, 07:47   Link #2781
Captain Zechs

Yeah, but when has it been stated that he is weak? I'm not saying Suzaku wouldn't win, I'm just saying it'd be a bit closer of a match than you guys think.
Old 2008-07-03, 07:48   Link #2782
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Zechs View Post
Why, exactly would Suzaku 'kick his ass'? It is known that Rolo is a trained assasin, he he good at fighting and not to mention with weapons, having his Geass just enhances his performance, not having it doesn't take away from his actual abilities. I think it would be a good fight, but with his 'Live' command, obviously Suzaku would win if Rolo didn't use his Geass.
Suzaku has natural abilities, it is obvious from a lot of epis that he is really good in pretty much everything and now that he has training ans stuff it's a plus.
I think Rolo is not that much of a great assassin, it's just his Geass that gives him boost.

As for the Geass canceler, i thought that it only worked on people that had Geass cast on them, so kinda like a dispel. I'm not sure if it works on an actual Geass user. I guess we'll see.
Old 2008-07-03, 07:48   Link #2783
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Yeah, but when has it been stated that he is weak? I'm not saying Suzaku wouldn't win, I'm just saying it'd be a bit closer of a match than you guys think.
He never displayed many feats of strength or hand to hand prowess. Especially compared to Suzaku who out ran a dang machine gun turret... then kicked it off the ceiling... by running across the wall... <.<'
Old 2008-07-03, 07:49   Link #2784
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

1) Assuming Rolo did train as a proper assassin

This will be interesting. But, my bet is still on Suzaku.

2) Rolo relies exclusively on his Geass.

No contest. Suzaku will punch the hell out of him.
Old 2008-07-03, 07:50   Link #2785
Captain Zechs

"In addition to his Geass ability, Rolo is a trained assassin, having been raised as such since he was a child. According to his Secret Intelligence Service profile, he is quite skilled in firearms and other weaponry including explosives, poisons, knives, and much more."

-From Wikipedia.

Not sure about the reliability though.

I was thinking...Rolo. When his ability goes out of control, will he just permanently be trapped in a frozen time? Wow, that will suck...

But, he has had his Geass for so long, and has used it many times, I am surprised he can still control it
Old 2008-07-03, 07:53   Link #2786
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
1) Assuming Rolo did train as a proper assassin

This will be interesting. But, my bet is still on Suzaku.

2) Rolo relies exclusively on his Geass.

No contest. Suzaku will punch the hell out of him.
Oh, god I'm just waiting with excitement for that moment to come
I wonder how the battle between Lloyd's children (the Lancelot Conquesta and Vincent Ward) will go out
Old 2008-07-03, 07:57   Link #2787
Captain Zechs

Rolo's ability truly is amazing, and not to mention really powerful. He will indeed prove to be interesting in battle, on foot and in his Knightmare.

So...assuming Rolo joins up, Zero has...

Xing
Rolo
Todoh
Grunts with Nice Knightmares whose names I can't remember.
Kallen? [Not sure when we get her back].
C.C.
Himself [With his Knightmare]

It seems like such a small list when compared to Britannia's but I'm guessing we should weigh in the fact that all of them are rather skilled and have their abilities?

I just don't see Rolo losing rather easily, not with his ability.

And Xing would be due to his illness.

Meh. I am hoping we get an all out fight by the end of this season, it'd make it pretty interesting, which I'm sure we will.
Old 2008-07-03, 08:00   Link #2788
Bozmo

What's Lulu's reason to still stay in the school? Take such big risks traveling in and out just to see his friends? To satisfy Rolo? He could take Rolo to China with him.
Old 2008-07-03, 08:01   Link #2789
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozmo View Post
What's Lulu's reason to still stay in the school? Take such big risks traveling in and out just to see his friends? To satisfy Rolo? He could take Rolo to China with him.
To show that he hasn't regained his memories. To aid him, the security is really bad. Rolo and Viletta were supposed to monitor him, not join him.
Old 2008-07-03, 08:03   Link #2790
mash11

Rolo is not the main reason, his disappearance would alert the autorities to his being Zero, thus Nunally may be used as a hostage or pawn against him directly.
Old 2008-07-03, 08:03   Link #2791
Bozmo

Ya, but there's really not much lost if they know he's regained his memories and escaped.
Old 2008-07-03, 08:05   Link #2792
Captain Zechs

Not to mention if he didn't show up, people would be like, "WTF" but I see Shirley's death as a way of writing out Ashford, for the time being.

It'd make sense, assuming the school found out, he was to traumatized to return maybe? Something along those lines.

Maybe not though, considering Gino and Anya are still there.

Also...

Thoughts on Milly? I feel as if they have written her out aswell. Which dissapoints me, while she was always silly it seemed, she was actually very intellectual. Not to mention that conversation she had with Suzaku, she obviously knew something was up, and I'd just like a bit more closure on her character.
Old 2008-07-03, 08:06   Link #2793
Bozmo

I think Charles knows Zero is Lelouch already since EP1 of R2.

Terrorist attack at an entertainment building, for what?
The soliders that spied on Lelouch everyday have all shot themselves in the head. Who else could of done that?

Seems like they are pretending not to know because they want C.C.
Old 2008-07-03, 08:06   Link #2794
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

They showed her to be a weather girl. But, if it's a Crouching Moron Hidden Badass moment, she might use her skills as a reporter to dig. Reporters are nosy.
Old 2008-07-03, 08:10   Link #2795
Captain Zechs

Meh. I am not satisfied with the reporter ending. I want more Milly damnit!

And Charles definately knows that he is Zero, he just doesn't care, he wants him to take over...[Well, I think so].
Old 2008-07-03, 08:10   Link #2796
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Thoughts on Milly? I feel as if they have written her out aswell. Which dissapoints me, while she was always silly it seemed, she was actually very intellectual. Not to mention that conversation she had with Suzaku, she obviously knew something was up, and I'd just like a bit more closure on her character.
Ah, I hope she isn't written out. She is one of those side characters everyone likes no matter what. I honestly don't think we have seen the last of her (at least I hope not...)
Old 2008-07-03, 08:11   Link #2797
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:

And Charles definately knows that he is Zero, he just doesn't care, he wants him to take over...[Well, I think so].
He has to care, for pretension's sake. The Geass issue must not be leaked to the world.

Well, Milly might get a scoop on the Geass ruins. In danger's way... another death?
Old 2008-07-03, 08:12   Link #2798
Captain Zechs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Ah, I hope she isn't written out. She is one of those side characters everyone likes no matter what. I honestly don't think we have seen the last of her (at least I hope not...)
I'd like to think she isn't...but honestly, where is the time and room for her?

They have...

-Geas Cult
-Rounds
-Charles
-Marianne and C.C.
-The 'Gods'
-The Weapon to destroy the 'Gods'
-V.V.
-C.C.

And such to explain. I just don't see how Milly fits into all of it.

That is why I hope for a 3rd season, there is simply way to much for things to be wrapped up in 13 episodes.

Edit: If Milly died...I'd be pretty pissed.

And why should he care? He obviously didn't in the first, or from what we can tell, so what reason is there to now? I don't think Lelouch is going to spilling about Geass, for it would lead to problems within the organization and with C.C. [you know, the whole 'witch' thing].
Old 2008-07-03, 08:14   Link #2799
Kushi

Quote:

I'd like to think she isn't...but honestly, where is the time and room for her?
My thoughts exactly!

Welllll... Ashfords have always been a huge part of Lelouch's life. Taking him in, being Marianne's alliance freud, and against the emperor. (Not sure about the last one, but didn't they get demoted or something?)

Maybe we'll see a lot of her in a serious way now that she's out of Ashford academy during the arc where Lelouch learns the truth behind the Marianne murder?
Old 2008-07-03, 08:16   Link #2800
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:

President is awesome and CRACK. <3
I'm pretty sure{or at least hopeful] that she will make cameo appearances in the following epis.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories