AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-23, 07:33   Link #81
ThoHell

Wow, Inoue looks scared. These 2 little arrancars are crazy serious and poor Inoue was about to get it horribly. Desperate situation now. But I wonder what's going to happen? Yami seems to be up to something......DAMN THOSE CLIFF HANGER ENDINGS!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2009-01-23, 08:56   Link #82
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

It would be amusing if Yammy just smacks the crap out of Lolly and Menoly because he wants to fight Orihime himself. Lolly really does have a "RAPE TIME" thing going on that chapter... wild-eyed-crazy-shirt-ripping-rape-time. Also, was i reading that right, did Ichigo go to fire a Getsuga at them after she said she'd pull out her eye? lol... he must have complete confidence in Orihime's ability to survive... or he has gone off the deep end, next page suggest waaay off the deep end.
Old 2009-01-23, 09:05   Link #83
Bordix

sh!t! num #10 just had to appear. Ichigo is in a tough spot. I hope Rukia and co will arrive and fight #10, so there won't be any disturbance on Ichigo vs Ulq and Orihime can probably take care of her self

Last edited by Bordix; 2009-01-23 at 09:19. Reason: typo~
Old 2009-01-23, 09:18   Link #84
Kafriel
Senior Guest

They're still fighting Rodobone, so don't bet on that.
Old 2009-01-23, 10:03   Link #85
Marsala
Delurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Wow... I've never seen Ichigo so frantic and intensed before O_O

Yeah, Ichigo has never looked like this before, has he?

Oh wait, that's from when Nnoitra was abusing Nel. My bad.

Last edited by NightWish; 2009-01-24 at 11:45.
Old 2009-01-23, 10:08   Link #86
Langus
Optimus Prime

Huh...interesting. They're pushing them both absolutely to the brink. Ulquiorra is antagonizing Ichigo to his breaking point (the whole "Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not helping you" gave it away) in an attempt to force him to bring out his mask in desperation (since he now seems reluctant to use it). Though what his reason for wanting that is, we don't really know. Perhaps he wants to test his power against Ichigo's when it's at its fullest strength?

Orihime, on the other hand... Hmmm. Ulquiorra seems too interested in her reactions. Even while Ichigo's attacking him his attention is on her and how she's responding to being attacked by Loli and Menoly. I think he wants her to fight back. The whole time she's been there she's been all about saving lives, restoring health, all things positive. She hasn't lifted a finger to defend herself. But maybe this time will be different? I wonder why they need her to break like that. Maybe she needs to reach that point to realize the full extent of her powers (kind of like the Phoenix & Jean Grey for all my fellow X-Men lovers).

Huh. Interesting indeed.

Edit: Marsala - LMAO! Thanks for that post. I've been saying that for forever. People can use this chapter to ship Ichigo/Orihime all they want. Doesn't change the fact that Nel got there first

Last edited by Langus; 2009-01-23 at 10:10. Reason: LOLZ
Old 2009-01-23, 10:19   Link #87
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Ulqiorra doesn't seem surprised about Yammy's entrance in the last panel hehe, that bastard knew Orihime wasn't in danger at all and just wanted Ichigo to freak out

So, dear Kubo, please let Yammy kill those two bitches, you don't even have to go through the trouble of letting them release. After that pleeeaaase let Orihime pull out Tsubaki, it's payback time!

I had this wacky idea of Yammy not being a real 10 while reading the chapter. I mean, even #6 got his arm chopped of easily..
Old 2009-01-23, 10:27   Link #88
Warchef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
Awww, just admit it Warchef. You just want Ishida to rescue her so she doesn't get anymore scenes with Ichigo right?
No, I want him to rescue her so Inoue will actually be out of harm's way while Ichigo is fighting Ulquiorra, and he can get rid of Loly and Menoly and they can both deal with Yammi. I could give a crap about any shipping related reason behind it.

Quote:
And then Orihime will realize that Ishida has been there all along and fall in love with him while totally forgeting her love for Ichigo whom has saved her countless times!
Actually, no. If she does fall out of love, it wouldn't be in this arc provided it happens to begin with. Also, how many times has Ichigo saved her? 3? If you count the first fight with Yammi, the Grimmjow fight and the second fight with Ulquiorra that would be 3. Ishida saved her at least twice that I know of. I want her to actually stand up and stop being an obedient slave to anyone who orders her around. I don't think there's anyone who wants her to stay some obedient girl the rest of the manga.

Quote:
All IchiRuki fans probably want that to happen right now, it's normal. I was like that with Renji and Rukia too! I could care less about Renji, I just want him to get Rukia away from Ichigo! Hmmm maybe Renji will help Rukia in her little battle too?
I can assure you, most IchiRuki fans want Inoue to stand up for herself and stop allowing herself to be led around and stepped on. Don't know where people get the assumption that the IchiRuki fandom wants Inoue to be some boring one-dimensional character who walks around following Ichigo like a lost puppy.

As for the second part, Renji might help Rukia. I doubt it though. If that scenario plays out, he might take over Rodobon while Rukia goes off to Tower 5 and helps Ichigo.

Quote:
Anyways, I think it would be better if it was Ichigo&Orihime vs Ulquiorra and Yami well because of shipping reasons(I know Im biased), and becaue Orihime said she would be fighting right beside Ichigo or not looking at his back in the future. Wouldn't it be great character development too, if she lived up to her promise?
Inoue isn't going to take on Yammi alone. Last time she fought him, Tsubaki got slaughtered by just a slap from Yammi. Unless she's somehow astronomically progressed in power since the Arrancar arc, which is a possibility, just a limited one.

Quote:
Though I hate how she just stepped out of the way again cause he asked her to. She needs to learn how to not be so obedient!
I didn't like it either, especially after the last chapter where she showed determination and a will to help fight. But who knows, maybe Kubo is doomed to write her as that obedient, subservient girl who does nothing but pine after Ichigo? /shrug

I hope he doesn't.
Old 2009-01-23, 10:27   Link #89
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsala View Post
Yeah, Ichigo has never looked like this before, has he?

Oh wait, that's from when Nnoitra was abusing Nel. My bad.
I suppose you lack the ability to tell which one is more intense, thats ok you have my sympathies.
Old 2009-01-23, 10:30   Link #90
Warchef

Quote:
I suppose you lack the ability to tell which one is more intense, thats ok you have my sympathies.

Oh the irony in that statement!
Old 2009-01-23, 10:51   Link #91
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
I loved this little shot from the chapter:
Spoiler for space:

Quite the nice hint that Ulquiorra is observing keenly what happens with her. From the panel layout, it also seems Ichigo turned his back to Ulquiorra momentarily. Instead of taking advantage, Ulquiorra darted in front of him to block him. I'm not sure if that's simple "I won't take advantage of a distracted enemy- pride" or "I want to feel my enemy's full strength" (as Langus suggests), or if Ulquiorra is trying to achieve something with both Orihime and Ichigo here.

I like Ichigo releasing Getsuga as he impacts. In fact, that's exactly what he did at the conclusion of his fights with Zaraki and Byakuya. Running screaming at his opponent, and then releasing a black energy blast at the clash. Not really the newest technique, truth be told.

Last edited by Amirali; 2009-01-23 at 11:19.
Old 2009-01-23, 10:59   Link #92
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
@fellow shipperz - take it to the romance thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
So, dear Kubo, please let Yammy kill those two bitches, you don't even have to go through the trouble of letting them release. After that pleeeaaase let Orihime pull out Tsubaki, it's payback time!
Exactly. Please don't let them release. No matter how hard you try Kubo it is impossible to make those two look less pathetic than they already are. So take a short cut and let Yammi crush them.

Quote:
I had this wacky idea of Yammy not being a real 10 while reading the chapter. I mean, even #6 got his arm chopped of easily..
What do you mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
I like the idea of Ichigo keeping his Getsuga in his sword, and releasing it as he impacts. In fact, that's probably exactly what he did at the conclusion of his fights with Zaraki and Byakuya. Running screaming at his opponent, and the releasing a black energy blast at the last moment. I guess he's now consciously realized he can do that, instead of leaving it to the death blow.
If you ask me it's just an innovative way of saying - 'Ichigo has barely any moves, you guys will have to settle for this while I think up a new one'.
Old 2009-01-23, 11:02   Link #93
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Hah! I loved Yami's entrance! It looks like he's just running into walls for fun. The Oly's and Orihime look like they’re about to get run over.
Old 2009-01-23, 11:11   Link #94
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
to Kakashi: I thought Yammy might be stronger/more important than his number suggests. At least his appearance has to contribute something to the plot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem View Post
Hah! I loved Yami's entrance! It looks like he's just running into walls for fun. The Oly's and Orihime look like they’re about to get run over.
With the Jean Grey reference in this thread.. DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M THE JUGGERNAUT B*TCH
Old 2009-01-23, 11:23   Link #95
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Yammi's just pissed at all of this...For so long, so much attention has been on Orihime while poor Yammi has been ignored in the background...Remember the good ol' days when Ulquiorra and Yammi would go to the real world and tear shit up?

Bros before hoes

...or with Ichigo, has it been Ulquiorra has found a new bro?

Yammi: "Come on, Ulquiorra, let's go out for drinks!"
Old 2009-01-23, 11:41   Link #96
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
With the Jean Grey reference in this thread.. DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M THE JUGGERNAUT B*TCH
LOL! Maybe Kubo found himself a new source of inspiration?
Old 2009-01-23, 11:42   Link #97
Calca
Expressionless

Yeah about those 4 other captains in Hueco Mundo...if they could just do something while Ichigo fights that would be greeeeeeaaaat
Old 2009-01-23, 12:16   Link #98
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

the dog of yammy steal the show for me , there is a soft spot for the big man's heart
Old 2009-01-23, 12:35   Link #99
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:

You know what? I agree with you. He is more upset over Orihime. His eyes are bugged out more. (See I can admit that.)

I can't believe I am going to say this...

This chapter WAS SHIT! WTF WAS THAT!? Ohh I am so mad...

The damn dog was the best part (The Ulquhime development was treat)

@Kubo Tite

I just have to ask...:stare-down: Was that the new move?

You are going to tell me later..."No fool! That's was a prelude to something bigger "
:stare: right?

Edit: Yammi's entrance was cool. Kubo is great at that...

Last edited by hakisak; 2009-01-23 at 13:26.
Old 2009-01-23, 12:35   Link #100
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Wow.....besides Yami and his dog, what a bland chapter.....I mean seriously nothing else happened. And why the hell are some arrancars freaking jealous of a human? That freaking makes me laugh. Those 2 girls.....I hope they get obliterated again.

And PLEASE KUBO GIVE ICHIGO A NEW MOVE ALREADY!!! ITS JUST TOO SAD SEEING HIM SPAMMING GTs....

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga