AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-12-16, 17:35   Link #4281
Eliarine

I find "Sera" just as cute as "Cecaniah" in fact. One is short and beautiful, the other is mysterious and sophisticated.

*Queeeee seraaaaa seraaaaaa ♪*
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 17:37   Link #4282
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post

Which again, is kinda obvious {as everything has been 'kinda obvious' the latest days, if you get my sarcasm} in the last two epis, but i won't go on about it again ~
To be fair, Kallen asked her "if she was in love with him", and she replied, IIRC, "I don't know". So it's still up in the air. Cluclu fans (and some others like you) assume that she was, but there is no undiscutable proof that she "really" was for sure.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 17:39   Link #4283
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
To be fair, Kallen asked her "if she was in love with him", and she replied, IIRC, "I don't know". So it's still up in the air. Cluclu fans (and some others like you) assume that she was, but there is no undiscutable proof that she "really" was for sure.

I don't know guys, some things do not have to be said to see if they are there.
So what? Kallen never confessed about this as well, does this make her not in love? Some things are quite obvious or at least, more like, 20% doubt and 80% definitely-something. {apart from the side materials, chara songs etc, i am talking about show footage}
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 17:40   Link #4284
Grey Dawn
zzzzzzzz

Quote:
I'd honestly say the difference is in the connotations you place on the word love. To say that C.C. had deep feelings for Lelouch is probably a better way of putting of it, and is almost certainly true, I think. It's kinda hard to define an arbitrary point at which someone loves or does not love someone else.
Grey Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 17:43   Link #4285
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:

I don't know guys, some things do not have to be said to see if they are there.
So what? Kallen never confessed about this as well, does this make her not in love? Some things are quite obvious or at least, more like, 20% doubt and 80% definitely-something. {apart from the side materials, chara songs etc, i am talking about show footage}
I know what you mean ^^. But since there is still "20%" of doubts, there will still be people who will argue that she was not.

About kallen, it was stated many times in the side materials IIRC.

- A comment in a chart, that "kallen was a girl in love" (with zero, but it doesn't make any difference now XD)

- When a person from the staff (okouchi?) said that Kallen realized that she really liked that guy (after the kiss in 22).

- In the complete guidebook.
Old 2008-12-16, 17:44   Link #4286
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Making assumptions in not what I call smart *off*. Nah kidding. Now seriously, shirlulu it's still up in the air about being close to canon. After her death, some people said that she was out of the race etc. because she was dead. But now Lelouch is dead too. And the CG staff never stated that lelouch was not in love with her. We only got a confirmation about his feelings towards c.c., and it was not romantic love.

Anyway, as skyless said it. We got an answer about lelouch's feelings, but not about c.c.'s feelings in R2. I'm still waiting for that, because ep24 was not clear about that.

Sera sounds good. Fine with me if it's really her name. However, sad to not have learned it in the anime
If we want to be fair, Shirlulu is the closest to canon. they are both dead :'P
But since side stuff and all have been released, no surprise to see people assume some things and others.

I agree for CC, and I'll quote Grey; "Deep feelings" should fit, now can we know of what sort ?

Lol I just watched Turn 11 of S1 to see if it fits with Lelouch's mouth when he said it and...no. It doesn't.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 17:47   Link #4287
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
I know what you mean ^^. But since there is still "20%" of doubts, there will still be people who will argue that she was not.

About kallen, it was stated many times in the side materials IIRC.

- A comment in a chart, that "kallen was a girl in love" (with zero, but it doesn't make any difference now XD)

- When a person from the staff (okouchi?) said that Kallen realized that she really liked that guy (after the kiss in 22).

- In the complete guidebook.
But that is what i exactly stated. If someone leaves the side-material out {which are canon and official not denying this but just trying to make a point} then there is nothing. And this exactly does not work. Some things are un-said. Why you ask? Better work like this, or do not need to be said etc. etc.
I am not being "C.C was definitely in love with Lelouch" i just think there are a lot of hints leading this to be quite true. {of course not comparing this with Shirley's and Kallen's feelings that were there 100%}
Old 2008-12-16, 17:49   Link #4288
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
I agree for CC, and I'll quote Grey; "Deep feelings" should fit, now can we know of what sort ?
Actually...I think "deep feelings" could be used to describe pretty much every relationship where Lelouch is included.
Old 2008-12-16, 17:50   Link #4289
Destiny1027
LelouchxCC is Love <3

Question

Quote:
Funny to see that during the whole show but the end, the sword and shield role was assumed by another person :'P
And that those sword and shield have been defeated by this very person. Classy *off*

FUNNY?
Honestly what is up with you LOLIPOP?
I put my opinion and in an instant you want to make a witty comment about my favorite characters Suzaku and CC. I was simply stating what Suzaku had said about him being Lelouch's sword and CC being Lelouch's shield. Fine disagree with me I personally don't care but remember there is ALWAYS another option besides mocking.

Hmph! Classy?
Destiny1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 17:51   Link #4290
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
Actually...I think "deep feelings" could be used to describe pretty much every relationship where Lelouch is included.

Deep feelings can be of plenty ways; Friendship, romantic/Brotherly/Platonic/etc Love, Affection...
Shirley and Kallen for Lelouch =Romantic Love
CC= ?

That's why it works better this way. We can't know what were her feelings for him but we know they were deep at the end, thus her tears during her prayer.

Old 2008-12-16, 17:54   Link #4291
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
But that is what i exactly stated. If someone leaves the side-material out {which are canon and official not denying this but just trying to make a point} then there is nothing. And this exactly does not work. Some things are un-said. Why you ask? Better work like this, or do not need to be said etc. etc.
I am not being "C.C was definitely in love with Lelouch" i just think there are a lot of hints leading this to be quite true. {of course not comparing this with Shirley's and Kallen's feelings that were there 100%}
The best proof in my opinion is that Kallen got the same impression as some of us (including you and me ^^ ), and asked her "if she was in love with lelouch". So Kallen was asking something about "romantic love". If there was nothing apparent, kallen would not have assumed the possibility that c.c. was in love with him.

About c.c., I don't take the "i don't know" as proof that she was not, because c.c. is always like that. In denial when it comes to talk about some subjects. Lelouch is the same (I am talking about his discussion with shirley. Shirley did say to him that she was lying, and then lelouch said "no, it's not.....". Meaning that he was not exactly lying. He just still didn't want to involve shirley in his whole mess that his life was, IMO)

But, people will continue to argue XD
Old 2008-12-16, 17:55   Link #4292
Eliarine

Quote:
Deep feelings can be of plenty ways; Friendship, romantic/Brotherly/Platonic/etc Love, Affection...
Shirley and Kallen for Lelouch =Romantic Love
CC= ?

That's why it works better this way. We can't know what were her feelings for him but we know they were deep at the end, thus her tears during her prayer.
I was mostly talking about Lelouch himself, in fact. On his side, I get the impression that he had "deep feelings" for several people and left it at that.
Old 2008-12-16, 17:55   Link #4293
Grey Dawn
zzzzzzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
Well, yes, that is true. But sadly, if you want to try to define how strong the feelings were in each relationship, you need to have comparable connotations on the words. Thus, it's rather difficult, English gives us "love", "like", and what else? "Deep", "strong" and similar words are also open to such interpretations.

Truth is, we probably are better off trying to classify the style of the feelings - romantic/platonic, maternal, even puppy dog love.
Grey Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 17:57   Link #4294
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
It can be applied to lelouch too. Lelouch was the same imo. And since he was considering c.c. as his equal, I guess he saw that c.c. and him share some similarities.

edit: eliarine already said it, damn XD
Old 2008-12-16, 17:58   Link #4295
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

It's not really the place to talk about Lelouch's feelings so I'll wait the romance thread return to talk about this matter.

Narona : About CC's "I don't know" actually...I think it was that, she didn't knew. So hard for us to know. u_u

Old 2008-12-16, 17:58   Link #4296
Destiny1027
LelouchxCC is Love <3

Agreed. Saying I don't know as an answer may mean she is unsure herself, CC seemed kinda offguard by that question. It was nice to see Lelouch interact with a normal girl like Shirley it showed a different side of him like WHAT HE COULD HAVE BEEN if he had not been into this mess with geass.
Destiny1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 18:00   Link #4297
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Narona : About CC's "I don't know" actually...I think it was that, she didn't knew. So hard for us to know. u_u
It can be, or she didn't want to say it or accept it. I know some people like that. So people can argue about that, and believe what they want to believe At least till the next proof that will crush some people opinions XD
Old 2008-12-16, 18:00   Link #4298
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
It can be applied to lelouch too. Lelouch was the same imo. And since he was considering c.c. as his equal, I guess he saw that c.c. and him share some similarities.

edit: eliarine already said it, damn XD

But this is a fact. I mean, even if they did not want something like this, they both needed one another. It is like Lelouch was the head and C.C was the neck. And we all know the head can't move without the neck.
This of course in terms of needing one another, not romance or anything. A "contract" is like a coin, got two sides. {now along the way, if there are feelings involved, this is another discussion}

ETA: About 24, the fact that C.C questioned herself and did not give a negative answer, well, says a lot.
Old 2008-12-16, 18:05   Link #4299
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
It can be, or she didn't want to say it or accept it. I know some people like that. So people can argue about that, and believe what they want to believe At least till the next proof that will crush some people opinions XD
I'll give you that
But unsure doesn't mean she doesn't have those feelings. She is just unsure :P

BTW I never understood her line about "putting an end to her accumulations"; Was she talking about her life ? It wasn't in a paste sense if I remember well but this line pretty much contradict the whole reason why she is fighting no ?

If someone understood it better...

Old 2008-12-16, 18:07   Link #4300
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
I'll give you that
But unsure doesn't mean she doesn't have those feelings. She is just unsure :P

BTW I never understood her line about "putting an end to her accumulations"; Was she talking about her life ? It wasn't in a paste sense if I remember well but this line pretty much contradict the whole reason why she is fighting no ?

If someone understood it better...
A girl in love can have complicated feelings

Now I think she was talking about her relationship/contract with Lelouch. Once she accepted his ZR plan, she knew that he will die sooner or later.

I remember a line in a magazine, about c.c. "I will/want to stay with you a little bit longer".

So now I understand it like that ^^