dec7m2
Insane... I think...

most likely

though i do like the inner battles
Old 2008-08-06, 08:58   Link #202
asam_laksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchef View Post
New somewhat interesting info on the movie. Apparently, the new Naruto movie that aired yesterday has a preview of the new Bleach movie at the end.

From 2chan, translation and original credit goes to Melodymix of BA:

Spoiler for 3rd Bleach movie:

More info... again credit for translation goes to Melodymix of BA:

Spoiler for 3rd Movie:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchef View Post
Teaser movie trailer is out

Credit goes to Annie for posting it in the IchiRuki FC at BA and sunlightangels for the pics and PM

Spoiler for 3rd movie teaser:

Looks like the 'hearsay' from 2chan was actually true
Eh, let me see.....

Shinigami Golden Cup.....nope
Hanatarou and Kon?......nope.
Ichigo and Kon.....nope.
Kon being stamped hard by angry Rukia? Heck, THERE'S NO KON AT ALL in the pic.
Fog?.....nope.
A screencapped flashback to Rukia in the bridge......how come it's not mentioned in the movie preview report??
Ichigo fighting with Renji AND Shuuhei?.....hhmm, I wonder whether being bounded around the neck is considered as fighting with Renji AND Shuuhei AND IKKAKU AND CAPTAINS as Ichigo fighting.

Yep, the 'hearsay' from 2chan is really true.

It's called 'speculation'. Or wishful thinking Should have known that the Shinigami Encylopedia Golden would never be insert inside a Naruto movie.

Here's hoping to Ichigo revealing his hollow at the mention of a 'missing' Rukia ('killed?? by shadows).

Thanks for the pictures, anyway.

Last edited by asam_laksa; 2008-08-07 at 04:47.
Old 2008-08-06, 09:29   Link #203
sorbet
vicious fan

Geez, stop being a sore loser already. The translation came from a postcard that you claimed to be fake. The pics are not from the Naruto movie, they come from the trailer for TV promotion. Doesn't mean a summary and the trailer have to match. You are being a loser by picking on a scene of Ichigo goes vaizard just to say you were right? Face it, you were wrong. If the summary was fake, then why it matched with SS going against Ichigo? Beside, nowhere did the description ever say Ichigo goes vaizard because he couldn't find Rukia. No matter what happen looks like IchiRuki fans get their wish and you are the one who can't accept it. If you hate it that much then don't read or care about it.
Old 2008-08-06, 09:57   Link #204
asam_laksa

Me, sore loser? Wait, are you accusing me for being a IchiHime fan, jealous over IchiKiai 'movie'? Please, me Orihime fan, but not an IchiHime fan.

I'm just trying to point out that the first spoiler from 2chan is plain speculation of a movie about to release, not fake......a fan's speculation. Especially this one....

Quote:
When Ichigo arrived to the crumbling Seireitei there, he was greeted by Renji and the others who have forgotten about him. But not only him but their memory of Rukia has seem to be lost as well. Without thinking Ichigo reveals his Hollow-side in front of the Shinigamis and gets accused of the culprit who destroyed Seireitei.
Spoiler for :

By the way, shouldn't a crumbling Sereitei be a more important matter than losing memory of Rukia? Oh wait, Ichigo isn't living inside Sereitei, so it doesn't really matter to Ichigo. Just the shinigamis who are living there.

I'm just gloating.
Old 2008-08-06, 13:20   Link #205
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

gloating about absolutely nothing it seems.

Yes it's important that the city gets tend to, it's not like they don't have several squads...oh wait. If you have the enemy in your hands, you're not gonna ignore them.
Old 2008-08-06, 19:49   Link #206
Keirin
One from the moon

Send a message via MSN to Keirin
cant wait to see this movie :3
Old 2008-08-06, 19:52   Link #207
asam_laksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
gloating about absolutely nothing it seems.

Yes it's important that the city gets tend to, it's not like they don't have several squads...oh wait. If you have the enemy in your hands, you're not gonna ignore them.
It's good that Ichigo prioritizes missing Rukia from everyone's memories over a crumbling Sereitei.

That is so very canon.

Too bad you can't see it.
Old 2008-08-07, 01:17   Link #208
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Why don't we stick with discussing the movie, and not having a shipping war, or a flame war against Rukia?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Old 2008-08-07, 01:35   Link #209
Sinta

Just ignore him. He will stop talking eventually.

I am looking forward to his movie though its pure fan service.
Old 2008-08-07, 04:14   Link #210
Amy corE
世界一嫌いだと言ってくれ

Gah--
No woman deserves Aizen-sensei. *killer glare*

This movie is going to be angsty... Good. And IchiRuki-ish... Even better. Can't wait for the trailer.

I wonder if I'd be able to learn Japanese in 4 months... Well, I have an awesome motivation. xD
Old 2008-08-07, 05:48   Link #211
twkiwilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by asam_laksa View Post
By the way, shouldn't a crumbling Sereitei be a more important matter than losing memory of Rukia? Oh wait, Ichigo isn't living inside Sereitei, so it doesn't really matter to Ichigo. Just the shinigamis who are living there.
Obvious reasons why:
1. Obviously, Ichigo cares a lot about Rukia's existence
3. Obviously, Ichigo cares a lot about Rukia to care about her existence in others.
2. Obviously, losing someone IS much more important than losing a place, for when we lose a place, we can still rebuild it or move to a different place, but if we lose a person then it's irreplaceable.

Therefore, Ichigo is not selfish as you may have claimed based on your reply; he knows what is important and what is not. He knows how to differentiate what is right and what is wrong. In this case, he knows saving Rukia is much more important than rescuing the fall of Sereitei. He knows others, especially Renji, who don't remember Rukia's existence and claim she never exist are wrong. In this case, he understands something is wrong because he knows what is right and that is they should know Rukia.

Your hate for Ichigo is making you think in the wrong way.

Quote:
What is this 'capture Hollow and wait for trial for destroying Sereitei'?
The text never said they are going to "capture" Ichigo and put him on trial. The text only said:
Quote:
and gets accused of the culprit who destroyed Seireitei.
Generally speaking, Ichigo is NOT in court; therefore, you can't say since he is being "accused," he is going though or will be going through a "trial." (Bleach world is not like our world) What the text is probably saying that they accused Ichigo of destroying Sereitei because they saw his hollow, and thus they will not take any consideration of freeing him (as in, letting him getting out of their sight), which the meaning of the text implies that they will fight Ichigo (because Ichigo is a strong opponent). But what's after the fight is still an enigma to us. Thus you don't have enough concrete reason/support to speculate that they will "capture" Ichigo considering is Ichigo even "captuable"? Or will they just try to kill him off because (like you said) he is a hollow?

Last edited by twkiwilee; 2008-08-07 at 06:40.
Old 2008-08-07, 09:09   Link #212
asam_laksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by twkiwilee View Post
Obvious reasons why:
1. Obviously, Ichigo cares a lot about Rukia's existence
3. Obviously, Ichigo cares a lot about Rukia to care about her existence in others.
2. Obviously, losing someone IS much more important than losing a place, for when we lose a place, we can still rebuild it or move to a different place, but if we lose a person then it's irreplaceable.

Therefore, Ichigo is not selfish as you may have claimed based on your reply; he knows what is important and what is not. He knows how to differentiate what is right and what is wrong. In this case, he knows saving Rukia is much more important than rescuing the fall of Sereitei. He knows others, especially Renji, who don't remember Rukia's existence and claim she never exist are wrong. In this case, he understands something is wrong because he knows what is right and that is they should know Rukia.
Sereitei / Soul Society is connected to the real world. Don't you know.....if Soul Society/Sereitei is destroyed......the whole real world would collapse? Ichigo's whole real world....where his family, his father, his sisters, classmates and neighbours are living.

I don't expect anything less from fans who think only Rukia means the whole world to Ichigo, the one who changes his world.

Quote:
Your hate for Ichigo is making you think in the wrong way.
I have many reasons for hating Ichigo, but I should say the IchiKiai fans' version of Ichigo are very amusing and annoying. Yours, in this case is amusing.

Quote:
The text never said they are going to "capture" Ichigo and put him on trial. The text only said:

and gets accused of the culprit who destroyed Seireitei.

Generally speaking, Ichigo is NOT in court; therefore, you can't say since he is being "accused," he is going though or will be going through a "trial." (Bleach world is not like our world) What the text is probably saying that they accused Ichigo of destroying Sereitei because they saw his hollow, and thus they will not take any consideration of freeing him (as in, letting him getting out of their sight), which the meaning of the text implies that they will fight Ichigo (because Ichigo is a strong opponent). But what's after the fight is still an enigma to us. Thus you don't have enough concrete reason/support to speculate that they will "capture" Ichigo considering is Ichigo even "captuable"? Or will they just try to kill him off because (like you said) he is a hollow?
I hope you don't get the two mixed up, the first spoiler.....the one that had the crumbling Sereitei, attacked Rukia, missing Rukia, and beserker Ichigo just because Rukia's name and him being not in the minds of the shinigamis......with the second screencaptions that involve him being captured.

The first spoiler is the one that are in questioned, Ichigo in the midst of crumbling Sereitei and Soul Society asking around where Rukia is and shinigamis diverting their attention over Ichigo who became a hollow in the midst of crumbling Sereitei......like someone said, it's sound like a bad fanfic.

Oh well.....whatever that rocks your boat, eventhough how silly it may seems.

On another note......from the screencaps, I'm quite excited to see the story, cause you know, seeing Ichigo being captured by the shinigamis and captains.....that means Ichigo's going to be kept inside a prison cell, plus with Rukia being out of the picture.......we going to see more Orihime, Chad, and Ishida!!!! I doubt we are going to see Vaizards lending a hand to get Ichigo out of the Soul Society prison. And Kon wouldn't be any help either.

Last edited by asam_laksa; 2008-08-07 at 10:21.
Old 2008-08-07, 12:28   Link #213
Scarlett_Rain55

I wonder why Chad, Orihime, and Ishida are barely in the movies. They're the freakn CORE 5! They never do anything, it's always Ichigo, Rukia and the shinigami's. WHOM always end up fighting each other for god knows what reason.
Old 2008-08-07, 17:24   Link #214
twkiwilee

Quote:
Sereitei / Soul Society is connected to the real world. Don't you know.....if Soul Society/Sereitei is destroyed......the whole real world would collapse? Ichigo's whole real world....where his family, his father, his sisters, classmates and neighbours are living.
Maybe Ichigo knows finding Rukia is the key to all this problem. Maybe he knows something is fishy of why they don't remember Rukia only and not only that Sereitei is also falling apart? Maybe he must have seen a connection?

Now this other one, I just thought of when I was typing this reply: Maybe What the writers are indirectly trying to tell us is that "no Rukia, no Bleach" basing on your reply. Rukia's gone; the whole Bleach world is crumpling down.

Quote:
I don't expect anything less from fans who think only Rukia means the whole world to Ichigo, the one who changes his world.
No one needs to be a Rukia fan (and some Rukia fans even prefer Renji) or ichiruki shipper in order to see that Rukia must have meant a lot to Ichigo. You can even take some random people, tell them about this plot line and screenshots, and yes, they will agree that Rukia is special to Ichigo. ( I mean, the fact is right there in front of you)

Besides, I haven't given thought about or agree much about "Rukia means the whole world to him." But basing on your reply and plot, then yeah, Rukia means the whole world to Ichigo that
Quote:
Ichigo in the midst of crumbling Sereitei and Soul Society asking around where Rukia is
-------

Quote:
I have many reasons for hating Ichigo, but I should say the IchiKiai fans' version of Ichigo are very amusing and annoying. Yours, in this case is amusing.
My version of Ichigo? Never knew Ichigo has many versions. Or maybe you meant his personality? And thus, you just don't like to accept one of his characters?
Quote:
and beserker Ichigo just because Rukia's name and him being not in the minds of the shinigamis......
Further validates that Rukia did change Ichigo's world, and with Rukia's gone, the other world Rukia gave him is gone along with her. If you knew Ichigo, you would have known that Ichigo wouldn't mind or care much about them not remembering him. But what he does care about is them not remembering Rukia who is important to them because Rukia is not only their nakama but also their valued friend and family member.
Quote:
with the second screencaptions that involve him being captured.
But do we know that whether or not the capture comes before Ichigo turns into hollow form or after? Maybe this capture is because Ichigo is a foreigner to them. Then maybe when Ichigo goes hollow; it makes Ichigo more suspicious.
Quote:
shinigamis diverting their attention over Ichigo who became a hollow [B]in the midst of crumbling Sereitei
Maybe they think Ichigo will stop Sereitei from crumbling because they have thought the fall of sereitei is caused by Ichigo?

Quote:
plus with Rukia being out of the picture.......we going to see more Orihime, Chad, and Ishida!!!!
Oh, so you're not only an Ichigo hater but a Rukia hater as well. Then I guess this movie is not meant for you to watch at all. It might just make you want to smack yourself. Maybe the next movie...

Last edited by twkiwilee; 2008-08-07 at 17:40.
Old 2008-08-07, 18:09   Link #215
yuuk1

If ever KT-san takes Rukia out of the picture, you better expect an apocalypse, cuz I'm telling you, there's a heck LOADS of Rukia fans out there (around the friggin world). Also, without Rukia, Bleach would never have started. Give Rukia the credit she needs, even just a little.

And seriously, let's get back on topic and not babble about the hate. And no, I'm no tree hugger.

Anyway, I just can't wait for the movie trailers!!! I'm like dying, literally!!!!! >hyperventalating even<!!
Old 2008-08-07, 21:16   Link #216
Keirin
One from the moon

Send a message via MSN to Keirin
Tell me, was it only ss that forgot, or did rukia forget something too
Old 2008-08-07, 22:27   Link #217
Warchef

Rukia forgot Ichigo and everyone else, and everyone but Ichigo and maybe his friends forgot Rukia.

Looks like it's going to be Ichigo against the world (spirit world )
Old 2008-08-07, 23:00   Link #218
Ichigo_Strife728

I hope this was isn't a yawn fest like the first one. But from what I'm reading, I'm not liking what I see. Mainly because I'm a bias Ichihime shipper. =(
Old 2008-08-07, 23:09   Link #219
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Strife728 View Post
I hope this was isn't a yawn fest like the first one. But from what I'm reading, I'm not liking what I see. Mainly because I'm a bias Ichihime shipper. =(
Looking from the spoilers, it doesn't seem like an Ichiruki movie anymore...mainly because half the time, Rukia won't even remember him...

Even Ichihime fans can watch it! (unless you happen to be a Rukia hater too.)

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Old 2008-08-08, 04:19   Link #220
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
The first spoiler is the one that are in questioned, Ichigo in the midst of crumbling Sereitei and Soul Society asking around where Rukia is and shinigamis diverting their attention over Ichigo who became a hollow in the midst of crumbling Sereitei......like someone said, it's sound like a bad fanfic.
that's a handful of shinigami that have Ichigo on lockdown...they have plenty other of resources to help start rebuilding sereitei
Closed Thread

Tags
call out your name