AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-03-15, 01:58   Link #661
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiikamayo View Post
From my understanding, the most recent relevant example as far the anime/manga/light novel sphere goes is Takahiro Yamato of Kaze no Stigma. The story remains incomplete at eleven volume.

I suppose that it has happened enough that it warrants it's own TVTrope though.
(Usual TVTropes Warning about how it will consume an absurd amount of your life and eat your children).
i think Kira meant in the eathquake and tsunami
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-15, 04:49   Link #662
bopfawi

Hello everyone just wanted to put my three cents.

About white knight and dispatching all those rockets. We never got to know who did it in the end. My guess it was Tabane who hacked them. In order for IS to destroy all of them they would need to be pointed in a really small area. I think she did it in order to introduce the IS.

About the IS that attacked Ichika and Rin think she might be behind that as well just think. She is the only able person to create them and she was working on a remotely controlled one she wanted to give to Ichika but he 'beat' her to it. So she could send it as a fun thing to do or it might go berserk which i support more because after hearing Houki voice it wanted to attack her. That of course if Phantom Task or anyone else cannot make the cores but even if they could why waste it like that and taking the possibility it might go berserk for them why go duel Ichika and not start destroying things.

Ok. What do u think about this idea about his parents. I think that his parents worked on IS way before Tabane later just getting her into it. Ichika is a failed by product because he was a male . I think that they wanted to dispose of him and Chifuyu could not stand for this that is why she broke all the contact with them. And M might be another succesfull one hence she looks like a clone of her and her words at the end of v 6.

I know it digs more into fan fiction but after reading all the posts here just could not stop myself plus it explains few things.

Last edited by bopfawi; 2011-03-15 at 07:29.
bopfawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-15, 06:16   Link #663
Shiikamayo
Super Tsundere Massacre!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
i think Kira meant in the earthquake and tsunami
My apologies. I mistook the question as being related to the author's failing health as mentioned at the start of this thread and did not make the initial connection at the time.

His most recent blog post seems to have been on March 12th, 2003 and seems related to the Earthquake, although I can't translate it well enough to give a reliable summary. He appears to be okay in light of the situation from what I can understand from Google Translate.
Shiikamayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-15, 10:46   Link #664
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Yea, the blog post indicate that he's okay after the initial quake(which is the most severe I think). Although, he also said that he was visiting the hospital when the quake happened. Is his health as bad as people think? Hopefully he will stay healthy after this.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-15, 10:58   Link #665
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Yea, the blog post indicate that he's okay after the initial quake(which is the most severe I think). Although, he also said that he was visiting the hospital when the quake happened. Is his health as bad as people think? Hopefully he will stay healthy after this.
not necessarily. It is probably a routine checkup after what happened to his health a few months ago.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-15, 11:05   Link #666
wm4

It seems to me that Yumizuru Izuru is not very good health-wise.
In one of his books he said that he goes to hospital quite
frequently, and was often hospitalized. In additions, he said that
he is taking some new medicines (he didn't mention the name),
as well as pain killers. It could be light problem like Tendinitis
(when one uses the mouse too much) or as serious as some kinds
of cancers...
wm4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-15, 17:34   Link #667
demonfang

I thought the author was hospitalized for severe insomnia before being discharged.
demonfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-15, 23:55   Link #668
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
not necessarily. It is probably a routine checkup after what happened to his health a few months ago.
Well, that cross my mind to, so is the idea that he was just visiting his friend in the hospital. The blog doesn't specify why he went to the hospital. Well, whatever it is, I just hope he stays healthy.
Old 2011-03-25, 07:48   Link #669
Master Anime
Miracle Man
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Master Anime
Vol 7 cover Houki again

http://sadpanda.us/images/410194-6U4E0OE.jpg
Old 2011-03-25, 09:05   Link #670
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Hoo. And it seems the teaser from before is right too. This new volume will introduce Tatenashi little sister and quite possibly remove the possibility of Tatenashi onee-san to enter the harem(if Tatenashi imouto is recruited into the harem that is). Release date is 8th April. Expect a short summary once I get my hand on it(and full translation after I finish vol 6)
Old 2011-03-25, 09:05   Link #671
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wm4 View Post
It seems to me that Yumizuru Izuru is not very good health-wise.
In one of his books he said that he goes to hospital quite
frequently, and was often hospitalized. In additions, he said that
he is taking some new medicines (he didn't mention the name),
as well as pain killers. It could be light problem like Tendinitis
(when one uses the mouse too much) or as serious as some kinds
of cancers...
Cancer?! Please, don't make this assumption, man. By the way, how is Tendinitis looks like?
New medicines and pain killers... Oh boy... he mustn't take too much of those things. It could be worsen his health.

Well, I guess he needs to change his lifestyle and live a healthier lifestyle for a bit. But whatever it is, let's hope he is alright and is in a good health. Speaking of the quake, would it delay a week again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Anime View Post
Houki again...
Could he make at least a new character on the cover or something?
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-25, 09:16   Link #672
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

next volume, Tatenashi-imouto probably gonna be in the cover. Anyone need the teaser's translation?
Old 2011-03-25, 09:25   Link #673
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Hoo. And it seems the teaser from before is right too. This new volume will introduce Tatenashi little sister and quite possibly remove the possibility of Tatenashi onee-san to enter the harem(if Tatenashi imouto is recruited into the harem that is). Release date is 8th April. Expect a short summary once I get my hand on it(and full translation after I finish vol 6)
NOOOOO!!! I want Tatenashi to join the harem!

It's not true. That's impossible. I don't believe that would really happens...

Seriously, man. I have soft spots on females who being a student council president.

Well, translate it if you mind to.
Old 2011-03-25, 11:50   Link #674
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Well, I personally like the whimsical Tatenashi onee-san myself. In fact, I like her more than any of Ichika's harem member. Well, we can still hope that it will be onee-san that will be smitten by Ichika instead of imouto-san, although it's unlikely.

I'll translate the teaser tomorrow if nobody translated it yet. But if anyone willing to translate it then please do so.
Old 2011-03-25, 14:13   Link #675
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

A quick question, concerning the scene that we saw in ep 11 of the anime, could someone tell me if the anime changed it? I heard it was changed from a a friend on another forum, but can i get some details?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-25, 15:42   Link #676
msg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Anime View Post
Vol 7 cover Houki again
I'm curious who's IS gonna be spread for vol.7.i'm hoping for charl
Old 2011-03-25, 16:00   Link #677
Javiersansano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
A quick question, concerning the scene that we saw in ep 11 of the anime, could someone tell me if the anime changed it? I heard it was changed from a a friend on another forum, but can i get some details?
which scene are you talking about?
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-25, 19:17   Link #678
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
Could he make at least a new character on the cover or something?
About the cover, although it is not a new character but it is a new IS - akatsubaki, the one that appear on volume 1 is a Mass product one.

I will upload the illustration for volume 7 as soon as I get it like last time but not as fast, around the 14-17 April cause I 'm getting SAO volume7 which will be released on the 10th .

V! V! Love Tabane antic
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 01:02   Link #679
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Okay, teaser for vol 7:

[Please! Make a team with my little sister!] Ichika is perplexed by Tatenashi's sudden request. The exhibition with the purpose of ability improvement as a personal-IS user [All School Year Personal IS User Student Tag Match], that companion, the personal IS user from class 4 Tatenashi Kanzashi appear. But, the essential Kanzashi only persistently give the response [No] no matter how much Ichika invites her. The exasperated Ichika decides to have a date with Kanzashi during their off-day. Meanwhile, our heroine group's tag invitations are refused, and they become uneasy hearing about Ichika going on a date with another woman . Will Kanzaki and Ichika form a group in the end? Furthermore, the first round enemy is the strong combi of Tatenashi and Houki! Part 7 of love firework scattered High Speed Academy Love Comedy Battle, the lovely [Siblings].

The original text :

「お願い! 私の妹と組んで!」 楯無の突然のお願いに戸惑う一夏。専用機持ちの能力向上を目的として開催 される「全学年専用機持ちタッグマッチ」、その相手に4組の専用機持ちこと更識簪(さらしき・かんざし)と 出場することになる。しかし、肝心の簪は一夏に誘われても「イヤ」の一点張り。業を煮やした一夏は休日に簪 とデートをすることに決める。一方、タッグを断られたあげく、一夏が他の女子とデートと聞いて気が気ではな いヒロイン一同。果たして簪は一夏と組んでくれるのか。しかも対戦相手は楯無と箒の強力コンビ! 恋の火花 散るハイスピード学園バトルラブコメディ、美しき『姉妹たち』の第七弾!

Sorry about the bad grammar, English is not my native language. At least it should be understandable enough.
Old 2011-03-26, 06:22   Link #680
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Okay, teaser for vol 7:

[Please! Make a team with my little sister!] Ichika is perplexed by Tatenashi's sudden request. The exhibition with the purpose of ability improvement as a personal-IS user [All School Year Personal IS User Student Tag Match], that companion, the personal IS user from class 4 Tatenashi Kanzashi appear. But, the essential Kanzashi only persistently give the response [No] no matter how much Ichika invites her. The exasperated Ichika decides to have a date with Kanzashi during their off-day. Meanwhile, our heroine group's tag invitations are refused, and they become uneasy hearing about Ichika going on a date with another woman . Will Kanzaki and Ichika form a group in the end? Furthermore, the first round enemy is the strong combi of Tatenashi and Houki! Part 7 of love firework scattered High Speed Academy Love Comedy Battle, the lovely [Siblings].

The original text :

「お願い! 私の妹と組んで!」 楯無の突然のお願いに戸惑う一夏。専用機持ちの能力向上を目的として開催 される「全学年専用機持ちタッグマッチ」、その相手に4組の専用機持ちこと更識簪(さらしき・かんざし)と 出場することになる。しかし、肝心の簪は一夏に誘われても「イヤ」の一点張り。業を煮やした一夏は休日に簪 とデートをすることに決める。一方、タッグを断られたあげく、一夏が他の女子とデートと聞いて気が気ではな いヒロイン一同。果たして簪は一夏と組んでくれるのか。しかも対戦相手は楯無と箒の強力コンビ! 恋の火花 散るハイスピード学園バトルラブコメディ、美しき『姉妹たち』の第七弾!

Sorry about the bad grammar, English is not my native language. At least it should be understandable enough.
So... If Ichika win, he'll go out with Kanzashi? Or if he lose...?

Damn... This can't be happening.

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen