AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-03-02, 01:36   Link #1101
sugoi_ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyashi View Post
my prediction as of why yuri and yano are living together in vol. 12....
yuri offered yano a deal regarding of helping his mother to at least have a therapy for cancer, in exchange of loosing contact with nana...well, it's just my 'feeling' behind the mystery.
I don't think that is true as Vanie said I too don't think Yuri is THAT bad. I think Yano is living with Yuri because of pity and I also think that Yuri knows that. She probably just wants to spend time with him while she can. Yuri will soon let him go. Well we will figure it out by the next chapter so hope it comes out soon.
sugoi_ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 17:07   Link #1102
xCrystalx

As much as I hate Yuri, I really think she'd be of great help later on. Concerning Yano and Nana's patch up that is.
She's not stupid! So I guess she'll help them out in the end (for Yano's sake), to make up for all the trouble she's caused him. She'd probably explains things to Nana herself, like for example, tell her why they're living together or assure her that nothing happened between them. Keep in mind that she might do all this for YANO. Obviously nobody would help out a rival so Nana isnt any of her concern. Hopefully I'm right. I'd really love to see Yuri step up and do something useful to Yano's relationship for once!
Old 2008-03-03, 18:18   Link #1103
vanie

xCrystalx, I hope you're on the right track.

I really dislike Yuri too. I was re-watching the series and I really don't like her personality much, but I don't think she's evil or anything.

I also think that if anything, Yuri will give up Yano on her own. She wants to be his, but I don't think she'd do anything evil that would upset Yano. She actually cares about him, and only wants his love. I mean Yano doesn't help with cutting her off but well...

So far in the series there isn't a character that I could truly hate because there isn't a character that is truly made of poison. Even Yuri, although I don't like her at all, and after watching episodes 1-13 again I still don't really like her...strange personality (ie. comment to Yano in her bedroom) but still I think she is mostly a reasonable person.
vanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-07, 16:39   Link #1104
p0ptartz
p0ptartz

i really do not like yuri either. Especially how she all of a sudden decided to finally talk about the whole situation to yano, & she knew that yano & nana was starting to get along well in their relationship again, & she even saw nana. Also, her yelling at nana telling her to back off was really mean. She even went to tokyo for him. i thought their family was poor? i guess, and i believe the reason he's living with her is because i mean, he is pretty broke&down in the gutter, i guess she took the advantage of him when he hit rock bottom, so i guess he went to her in support. Besides, i really doubt she'd be much help in getting nana&yano back together, but i do believe she will eventually give up on him at the end. She already has gone this far, i know she wouldnt give him up without a fight. Alsoooo i dont think she's that evil, i mean you cant stop your feelings from happening, but i wouldnt go as far as she did, i mean if i guy does not like me he doesnt like me. && especially if he had a thing with my sister thas js gross! i dont think she even felt any griefs toward her sisters death, instead she went in & took her man, && she didnt even tell her sister that yano called to tell her that he was working ! thas why she thought he was still mad & she then decided to go in the car with her ex! i mean, you might think yuri's not evil, but in my book thats pretty much as worst as someone can get. well anyways i cant wait till season 2 comes out. i wanna watch it so badly!
p0ptartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 15:14   Link #1105
Amalia

Send a message via MSN to Amalia
I'll agree with you xCrystalx on that. I mean she has to make up for all the trouble. She has to make a little or much better impression on us too... I mean we don't like her for the things that she has done so far so that is why she may work as an "ex-machina" and help in the solution...Hopefully.
Old 2008-03-10, 07:32   Link #1106
xCrystalx

Yuri looks at Yano with warm eyes so I really think she would do anything for him. Even if it means helping him out with Nana. I mean, even if she fought with Nana in the past she might come to realise that Yano's & Nana's feelings for each other are just as strong as hers for Yano. And I think this will help her understand (IF she were to help in any way).
ARGH! I cant wait to find out what happens in the next chapter. Is that really Yano's back Nana saw? What is Take's reaction after seeing Yuri? What will Yuri tell him? What explanation will Yano give Nana?
Old 2008-03-10, 15:57   Link #1107
Amalia

I don't know is it is Yano's back, but it sure is a likeable back...

Anyway I really REALLY hope that this one back belongs to Yano...I think it is time for the long awaited reunion don't you think?
I also believe that Take will press Yuri to tell him some things and she will do TELL after the pressure... I mean she's tough and persistant but when cornered I don't believe that she is THAT tough....
Old 2008-03-10, 16:14   Link #1108
vanie

I also think there has to be reason why there were so many chapters focusing on Yuri. Hopefully she'll redeem her character, by helping Yano. It would make her a stronger character in my opinion.

I really can't wait either to find out when BGI is coming back to Betsucomi. I've been looking through the chapters very often, just to get a grip!
Old 2008-03-13, 14:11   Link #1109
Kit-o

Ow..the last chapter shocked me.I mean..what the?
That was a really bad cliffhanger,my heart started beting so fast,even if the manga was raw,the images were great ^.^ . I thought that i will die of bad heart immediately,but now i realise that Obata's manga have a happy ending,or maybe a happy cliffhanger >.< (try to read all 5 stories Kimi no Kachi if you didn't already).

About Yano and Nanami,well I think they will need to meet somehow,it's their story.But in my opinion,I see that meeting really hard.Then,if they will meet up,Obata will be my hero.

I think Yano did a good thing keeping in secret his problems,but leaving Nanami behind,'passing' her to Takeuchi,and running away from reality..that is no good for two lovers.They still love each other,and there is a mistake somewhere.We will find soon even that.
Also,there are some people telling others that Bokura Ga Ita second season will air in this summer ( 8 june probably ).If is true,please post back,here we really have a bad time thinking about the long waited ending,that perhaps will be a good one.
Aki has some job to do in this manga,Obata didn't insert her just because she was bored.This probably means that Aki,along with somebody ( Take or Yuri ) will end this series.Happy hopefully.Yuri is just in Yano's past,he doesn't need a woman like Yuri,even if she reminds him of Nana-san.Yuri isn't a bad character either,she is just confused and having a bad time looking for Yano.But no one will see her in the final ending,along Yano's side,in his kitchen >.>

And yes,thank you guys for your great spoilers,links and comments,it was really helpful ^.^
Let's pray for a succesful meeting for Yano and Nanami,and another great finalised job for Yuuki Obata.
Ja ne \^.^
Kit-o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-13, 18:36   Link #1110
sugoi_ninja

After looking at the last chapter I have a gut feeling that the person Nanami is yelling Yano to isn't him at all. I think that Yano is there but is actually behind her just like the time when he first confessed to her. I mean look while she is calling Yano she is remembering that time when he confessed and he was behind her. I don't know I just have that feeling.
Old 2008-03-15, 08:16   Link #1111
xCrystalx

OMG where did you people see the scans? Link me to them! Send me a private message though, because it's not allowed in the forum.
If he IS behind her, he better not sneek away!
Old 2008-03-15, 08:58   Link #1112
Amalia

If a second season airs this summer that menas that they should have an ending while going to towards the end of the second season...I mean that Obata should already started preparing an ending right? Or else we are going to have a second season finishing in an awful cliffhanger of the manga just like it happened in first season and my sanity would not be able to stand this for a second time.

And if he IS behind her he better not sneek away, I jsut reposted xCrystalx's line as this is what I hope he better does too.
Old 2008-03-16, 02:05   Link #1113
sugoi_ninja

I don't think Yano will runaway he will probably think of it at first but be in such a shock that he wouldn't be able to move and then Nanami will turn around and BAM they meet.
Besides that I completely lost all hope of a second season for BGI, by doing that I wouldn't be too depressed (rethinks) oh who am I kidding there better be a second season but first the manga has to finish.
Old 2008-03-16, 13:43   Link #1114
xCrystalx

yeh if this manga is such a success in Japan then there might be. But, from what I've heard so far, this manga isn't all that in Japan (eventhough WE would kill to know the ending). Sadly, that's what I've hard from people. So, hoping that these people were wrong, I'll keep my fingers crossed for another season. Now my mind is more focused on Yano's back!!! turn around god damn it! lol
does anyone know when the next volume will be released?
Old 2008-03-17, 10:46   Link #1115
vanie

I'm thinking that probably there won't be a second season, but if it's popular enough perhaps an OAV will be made. It would be fast paced and quick to the point, but who knows.

I just saw the scans too and I really hope it's Yano's back!
Old 2008-03-18, 01:26   Link #1116
sugoi_ninja

I don't want an OVA because I want to saver every moment and I want it to last as long as it can, I mean I wouldn't want just 1-4 OAV's of whats happened after the anime finished that would suck bad. Wow I finally read chapter 37 in english.

Last edited by sugoi_ninja; 2008-03-21 at 03:00.
Old 2008-03-18, 18:07   Link #1117
vanie

I wouldn't want an OAV either, they always tend to go off-story or really rush things. I'm guessing since we haven't heard anything though, and it's been so long that they probably won't have a second season. But I won't give up hope!
Old 2008-03-22, 16:00   Link #1118
lalacow17

waaaa

waaaa could anyone please tell me where do you guys found the raw scans of bokura ga ita? please just send it to me as a private message please.......i really love this anime and i am looking forward into reading its manga...thanks!
lalacow17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 01:45   Link #1119
camz0789
_cAmzhie

hey you guys tell me where to find volume 11 of bokura ga ita..i can't find it.!im really sad..=((im dying to know what will happen!plz..
camz0789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 13:50   Link #1120
kyashi
kyashi39

Send a message via Yahoo to kyashi
well...it's only my prediction (forgot to state "while his mother is still alive") and nothing personal hehehe...