AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross > Past Macross Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-20, 15:37   Link #1761
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeX-kun View Post
I see where you're coming from but it still is a possibility since we don't exactly know what the conversations were about. The texts could have just been casual topics for all we know.
Yeah. But what we SAW were not actual conversations, where both were sharing their doubts and fears, as you insinuated. That is what I am getting at.
Old 2009-07-20, 15:54   Link #1762
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Yeah. But what we SAW were not actual conversations, where both were sharing their doubts and fears, as you insinuated. That is what I am getting at.
So if she's as horribly self-centered as you present...why does Alto care about her? It's certainly not out of pity, or out of sense of duty...he genuinely loves her.

Why?
Old 2009-07-20, 16:07   Link #1763
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yot-chan View Post
So if she's as horribly self-centered as you present...why does Alto care about her? It's certainly not out of pity, or out of sense of duty...he genuinely loves her.

Why?
Love at that point would be alittle too strong of a word. At that point they were friends, and friends generally care about their friends. Plus, theres not much Alto can do because she has his phone number, except read the endless texts she seems to send to him. I would say she isn't consciously self centered, but she doesn't seem that interested in Alto other than as an emotional pillar. After all, she didn't even know who his father was, or that he was a former Kabuki actor until Sheryl told her.

I would chalk it up to maybe a maternal instinct, after all he even describes Ranka as a fool in the first episode. basically, she being so prone to doing something foolish, at that point in the Anime.

Last edited by Foreshadow; 2009-07-20 at 16:32.
Old 2009-07-20, 16:30   Link #1764
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yot-chan View Post

Why?
First off, IŽd point out his own explanation from episode 23 to Klan... he was looking for a reason to go into the military, and protecting Ranka was the motivation he needed. So, yeah, duty, pity and self-interest do play a part. Also the primal desire to protect someone weaker and who was calling out for help.

And while I see her as ultimately self-centered ( and really not having become better even in the end ), Ranka is otherwise a sweet girl, nice to others, endearing in her naivité. If IŽd meet her in real life, IŽd like her quite much, I am sure, and would try befriend her. I got myself a bit of protector complex, so I can understand Altos reaction quite well.

It is only under the microscope of this series that Rankas faults become an issue.

If you are competing for someone, but donŽt care to get to know that person, instead only assuming that the desires you project unto him are correct, you are bound to experience grave disappointment. Sheryl was coming at Alto from much more realistic expectations, which is why she ended up ahead of Ranka in the end.

And of course there are the other issues her being so self-centered bring up, but that is a discussion for another day. Unless someone wants to continue down this alley...
Old 2009-07-20, 18:55   Link #1765
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowblind View Post
As my first point, which seems to have been excised from the discussion, pointed out... not everyone will come to the same conclusion. Just because she didn't do what you thought she should have doesn't make it wrong.
You do realize that I do not accuse her intent as being wrong, yes? But bad planning is bad planning, there is nothing around it.

Quote:
And what is naivete but a lack of experience? Naivete isn't a crime. Look at her circumstances. She did the best she could with the knowledge she had.
*Chuckles* Nobody said Naivete is a crime.

The argument here is that she had options, but the best option she attained was through impulse by braving the Vajra home world with... two people. Not very convincing to me that she done the best she could.

Quote:
The hell...? "...died as a result of her being alongside the Vajra." Are we forgetting that Leon's 'battle plan' (if you want to blame someone who was supposed to have experience for lack of planning, look no further) was a full, head on assault on the Vajra homeworld? This wouldn't have been different if Ranka had been there or not. Vajra reacted no differently to the Frontier fleet than they did to Brera all alone... it was a defense mechanism... 'defend the homeworld'. Ranka's 'Minmay attack' was strictly Grace's doing. Ranka wasn't exactly a willing participant at that point (which should be obvious by Ep 24). Ranka wasn't being used to motivate the Vajra, she was being used to assert Grace's influence over them... and if it hadn't been Ranka, it would have been Sheryl in that position... don't forget why she was infected in the first place.
1st, if Leon doesn't strike first, Grace will. In fact, I would argue that Leon's action actually gave the fleet a better chance.

2nd, if you killed someone while DUI, you will still be charged with murder even w/out being willing.

Putting oneself in a character's shoes is one thing, but please have some common sense. Regardless of she being a willing participant or not, the fact is, millions died with their last memory being Ranka directing a fleet of Vajra tearing them to shreds. Why don't you also put yourself in their shoes?

Quote:
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, talks like a duck...
Yes of course it's a plan. Maybe not the best plan, maybe not the worst plan, or a plan you approve of, but it was a plan.
Inserting humor in the middle of an apparently heated debate is obviously a bad idea. No wait...

Quote:
And rather than following proper channels, they fled (with good intentions... they were trying to get to the bottom of things... but good intentions are bad, bad, bad, bad. Right?). They could have gone to NUNS command at that point. That's all they did at the end...
*Chuckle* You need to think things through.

The only proper channel was through Leon, who was then de-facto dictator of Frontier and was conspiring with SMS' owner. Moreover, NUNS command means heading back to Earth, which also means excessive delays. Assuming they chose the latter option, what would have been available as a transport? Sure, they could hijack fighters but it wouldn't get them very far.

So, as military men, they planned and organized an escape while ensuring they had backup (Macross 1/4). The point? They exercised their options and came up with a proper plan.

Quote:
See above. Absolutely no difference in the Vajra reaction before or after Ranka's arrival. They were defending the homeworld against what was an all out military assault. What do you think they'd do? Just sit back and take it?
See above. If Leon does not strike first, Grace will.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.

Last edited by Tak; 2009-07-20 at 19:20.
Old 2009-07-20, 19:01   Link #1766
Father Hentai

Quote:
If you are competing for someone, but donŽt care to get to know that person, instead only assuming that the desires you project unto him are correct, you are bound to experience grave disappointment. Sheryl was coming at Alto from much more realistic expectations, which is why she ended up ahead of Ranka in the end.

And of course there are the other issues her being so self-centered bring up, but that is a discussion for another day. Unless someone wants to continue down this alley...
Funny. When you say self-centered I get the picture of Sheryl fom the earlier stage of the series.

The competetion for Alto is already unbalanced from the beginning just comparing their behavior and their characteristics Sheryl is already far in advance. She knows how to approach the other sex and also she knows what she wants. Ranka in comparison does not know that and is just about to start to feel her desires. Unequal if you ask me.

Also what should not be ignored is that one sided love can fail at the end but it depends on how dull or sensitive the desired person is.
Old 2009-07-20, 19:17   Link #1767
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Hentai View Post
Funny. When you say self-centered I get the picture of Sheryl from the earlier stage of the series.

The competetion for Alto is already unbalanced from the beginning just comparing their behavior and their characteristics Sheryl is already far in advance. She knows how to approach the other sex and also she knows what she wants. Ranka in comparison does not know that and is just about to start to feel her desires. Unequal if you ask me.

Also what should not be ignored is that one sided love can fail at the end but it depends on how dull or sensitive the desired person is.
That's the key, Sheryl grew while Ranka did not, which is alot of the beef with her.
Old 2009-07-20, 19:28   Link #1768
Father Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreshadow View Post
That's the key, Sheryl grew while Ranka did not, which is alot of the beef with her.
Sorry but in my opinion is that both have grown in their way.
Old 2009-07-20, 19:30   Link #1769
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard

Quote:
First off, IŽd point out his own explanation from episode 23 to Klan... he was looking for a reason to go into the military, and protecting Ranka was the motivation he needed. So, yeah, duty, pity and self-interest do play a part. Also the primal desire to protect someone weaker and who was calling out for help.

And while I see her as ultimately self-centered ( and really not having become better even in the end ), Ranka is otherwise a sweet girl, nice to others, endearing in her naivité. If IŽd meet her in real life, IŽd like her quite much, I am sure, and would try befriend her. I got myself a bit of protector complex, so I can understand Altos reaction quite well.
I guess we differ there. I don't see Alto as being into pity (at any rate, he steadfastly refuses to pity Sheryl in the latter part of the series).

And I think if he had merely felt like he had to protect her, he would've gotten tired of that long before the end of the series. Of course, no matter what, he would've saved her in episode 25...but before she left Frontier, they were still hanging out, doing things...being friends.
Old 2009-07-20, 21:17   Link #1770
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Hentai View Post
Sorry but in my opinion is that both have grown in their way.
Hey I also think Ranka has her development too..glad to know someone else also has similar viewpoint
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2009-07-20, 21:47   Link #1771
Snowblind
Professional Lurker

Quote:
It only seems like Alto Received the texts, and rather then texting back, he went to sleep. It only shows 2 texts the entire episode too.
Because he was dead tired having just finished an exhaustive round of tests/training. You'll note that he smiled, though...

Quote:
Love at that point would be alittle too strong of a word. At that point they were friends, and friends generally care about their friends. Plus, theres not much Alto can do because she has his phone number, except read the endless texts she seems to send to him.
Endless? But as magnuskn was nice enough to point out, there were only two... You make it sound like she's harassing him. He certainly doesn't sound like he's being harassed...

Quote:
I would say she isn't consciously self centered, but she doesn't seem that interested in Alto other than as an emotional pillar. After all, she didn't even know who his father was, or that he was a former Kabuki actor until Sheryl told her.
Sheryl didn't tell her. She found out when the movie PA in ep 10 spilled the beans... Sheryl, as far as I can recall, never asked, either. As far as I can tell, she only knew because she met the senior Saotome while judging the Miss Macross contest. Besides, it's clearly not something he was keen on sharing.

Quote:
I would chalk it up to maybe a maternal instinct, after all he even describes Ranka as a fool in the first episode. basically, she being so prone to doing something foolish, at that point in the Anime.
Pssst, he calls Sheryl foolish or reckless on many occasions, too. It's just his way. Does his mean he feels maternal (paternal?) toward Sheryl, too?

Quote:
Hmm, what are your conditions for growing?

The Ranka we meet at the beginning of the series is shy, lacks self-confidence, doesn't seem to have much direction, and has been sheltered her whole life.

The Ranka we see at the end is confident, outgoing, and unafraid to risk life and limb for what she wants and what she believes in... kinda like a certain other pop star...

Nope, no growth....

Last edited by Snowblind; 2009-07-20 at 22:01.
Old 2009-07-20, 21:52   Link #1772
Snowblind
Professional Lurker

Quote:
First off, IŽd point out his own explanation from episode 23 to Klan... he was looking for a reason to go into the military...
Ehhhh? Where does he say this? He never says he's looking for an excuse. He'd already made the leap and was taking pilot training. He didn't need to join the military in order to become a pilot, and even if he did he wouldn't need a further excuse to join then, would he?

Quote:
...and protecting Ranka was the motivation he needed.
The translation I have says he joined in order to protect Ranka, plain and simple.

Quote:
So, yeah, duty, pity and self-interest do play a part. Also the primal desire to protect someone weaker and who was calling out for help.

And while I see her as ultimately self-centered ( and really not having become better even in the end )...
How is she ultimately self-centred? There are many occasions in which she shows concern or interest in others. There are occasions where she steps back from her own wishes so as not to get in the way. See ep 4, when Alto tries to console her over the Miss Macross results, she instead takes the opportunity to congratulate him on passing his SMS entry tests. Or ep 12 where she puts herself in harm's way to help. Or - and you're going to love (hate) this one - going to try and stop the fighting with the Vajra. Regardless of what you think of the plan, or what happened, were her motivations self-centred?

Does she have moments of self-centredness? Sure. It's only human. Most characters in the series have several such moments.

Quote:
Ranka is otherwise a sweet girl, nice to others, endearing in her naivité. If IŽd meet her in real life, IŽd like her quite much, I am sure, and would try befriend her. I got myself a bit of protector complex, so I can understand Altos reaction quite well.
Sheryl can elicit a similar response... Orphan girl, never met her parents, raised in a bubble of stardom... and toward the end the tragic, falling star who's also dying. So who's to say that his feelings for Sheryl are any different than those for Ranka?

Quote:
If you are competing for someone, but donŽt care to get to know that person, instead only assuming that the desires you project unto him are correct...
Irony.

Quote:
...you are bound to experience grave disappointment. Sheryl was coming at Alto from much more realistic expectations, which is why she ended up ahead of Ranka in the end.
And what were those?

Ranka makes a point very early on that one of the reasons she likes Alto is that he listens to her. That can mean a lot to someone.

Quote:
Bring them up if you want to. I'm sure trying to say anything to the contrary will be like talking to a wall, but...
Old 2009-07-20, 21:53   Link #1773
Snowblind
Professional Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
You do realize that I do not accuse her intent as being wrong, yes? But bad planning is bad planning, there is nothing around it.
Different planning, simple planning, not necessarily bad planning. There was nothing wrong with her planning as she fulfilled her objective of contacting the Vajra. She just didn't succeed in negotiating a peaceful settlement.

Quote:
*Chuckles* Nobody said Naivete is a crime.

The argument here is that she had options, but the best option she acquired was to brave the Vajra home world with... two people. Not very convincing to me that she done the best she could.
Again, it was a different plan than the one you or others may have chosen, it doesn't make it a bad plan. Especially since her goals, as stated, were to communicate and try to make peace. Showing up with huge warship - or, worse yet, an entire fleet - doesn't exactly make for a friendly welcome. Again, it's a matter of perspective. Try looking at it from hers.

Quote:
1st, if Leon doesn't strike first, Grace will. It makes no difference, the fleet was doomed to begin with.

But that didn't stop it from being all Ranka's fault earlier?

Quote:
2nd, if you killed someone while DUI, you will still be charged with murder.
First of all, that depends on where you are... up here it's considered manslaughter, which is less than murder.

Second of all... that analogy doesn't hold water at all. DUI shows willful neglect in getting intoxicated and then getting behind the wheel... Extremely different from getting kidnapped and then hypnotized (or brainwashed or whatever else you want to call it... it's clear that she was acting under Grace's influence, not her own)

Quote:
Putting oneself in a character's shoes is one thing, but please have some common sense. Regardless of she being a willing participant or not, the fact is, millions died with their last memory being Ranka directing a fleet of Vajra tearing them to shreds. Why don't you also put yourself in their shoes?
There's no need to accuse me of lacking common sense when I've done nothing to deserve it. All of my points have been rational.

Regardless of what their last memory was, it wasn't what happened, and for the survivors, hindsight would clear Ranka. You, as an outside viewer are privy to the full course of events. You've seen the Vajra attack to protect their homeworld before Ranka was involved. You've seen Leon and NUNS planning for the battle knowing full well that they're initiating combat. You know that people will die in said combat. So again, how is this actually Ranka's fault, when events would have played out more or less the same without her being there?

Quote:
Inserting humor in the middle of an apparently heated debate is obviously a bad idea. No wait...
Heated? O.o

Quote:
The problem here is that the only proper channel was through Leon. Moreover, NUNS command means heading back to Earth, which also means excessive delays.
So tell me why Leon was placed under arrest as soon as the Quarter returned and transmitted the details of the plot to NUNS command? They certainly didn't seem to wait then. Why were Ozma and Cathy placed on the hit list in the first place when they threatened to expose Leon if it wasn't enough to land him in hot water? Again, I'm not saying that what the Quarter did was wrong. It was obviously a good thing in the long run, full of good intentions. My point is that the Quarter crew seems to be judged differently for doing the same thing that Ranka did... the only difference being that they succeeded where she did not. Double standards? No, never...

Quote:
See above. Seeing how if Leon does not strike first, Grace will.
Again, my point is that the Vajra will defend their homeworld regardless of whether Ranka was there or not, and thus there would have been combat, and people would have died. That much is obvious, no?
Old 2009-07-20, 22:00   Link #1774
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Sheryl didn't tell her. She found out when the movie PA in ep 10 spilled the beans... Sheryl, as far as I can recall, never asked, either. As far as I can tell, she only knew because she met the senior Saotome while judging the Miss Macross contest. Besides, it's clearly not something he was keen on sharing.
In a world where internet spreads galaxy wide, such information would not have been difficult to attain.

On the other hand, Sheryl would have known seeing how both individuals are in the entertainment business. But this is besides the point. The fact is, it was not until episode 21 when Ranka finally asked Alto why he wanted to fly. Prior to that, Ranka never asked Alto anything about him. When Alto and Ranka were together, we hear Ranka talk about herself... well, all the time.

Quote:
The Ranka we meet at the beginning of the series is shy, lacks self-confidence, doesn't seem to have much direction, and has been sheltered her whole life.

The Ranka we see at the end is confident, outgoing, and unafraid to risk life and limb for what she wants and what she believes in... kinda like a certain other pop star...

Nope, no growth....
Really? Episode 20 seems to indicate otherwise about your claim regarding her confidence. When she departed in 21, she wasn't really confident. Please do not tell me that she was actually confident she can pull it off. You are going to have to try extra hard to convince me of that.

Never mind that the only thing notable about Ranka aside from the singing in episode 25 was "rescue me!"

The Ranka we met in the beginning claimed that she wanted to sing because she wanted others to know about her existence. At the end, we met a Ranka who wanted to sing for... one person.

Growth? Yeah...

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2009-07-20, 22:12   Link #1775
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

Quote:
Because he was dead tired having just finished an exhaustive round of tests/training. You'll note that he smiled, though...
Yeah anybody would like to receive good news on their friends accomplishments.

Quote:
Endless? But as magnuskn was nice enough to point out, there were only two... You make it sound like she's harassing him. He certainly doesn't sound like he's being harassed...
I'm sorry you took it that way, that was meant to be a joke. But on that point, Ranka does constantly contact Alto throughout the entire series.

Quote:
She did tell her, the only thing that the PA told her was that he saw Alto's acting in Sakura hime, not that he was from a Kabuki family. Sheryl fills her in later, after telling Ranka, "really? I knew".

Quote:
Pssst, he calls Sheryl foolish or reckless on many occasions, too. It's just his way. Does his mean he feels maternal (paternal?) toward Sheryl, too?
There is quite a difference between Sheryl's foolishness and Ranka's. Ranka gets herself into situations unconsciously and generally Alto has to clean them up while Sheryl's foolishness is conscious, and not nearly as dangerous, at least the majority of the time Alto can count on it being a joke of some sort. Note that Sheryl's Foolishness is generally Stubbornness.
Quote:
Hmm, what are your conditions for growing?

Nope, no growth....
As for that Refer to Tak's Post above, he covers that nicely.
Old 2009-07-20, 22:20   Link #1776
Snowblind
Professional Lurker

Quote:
In a world where internet spreads galaxy wide, such information would not have been difficult to attain.

On the other hand, Sheryl would have known seeing how both individuals are in the entertainment business. But this is besides the point. The fact is, it was not until episode 21 when Ranka finally asked Alto why he wanted to fly. Prior to that, Ranka never asked Alto anything about him. When Alto and Ranka were together, we hear Ranka talk about herself... well, all the time.
But she does ask. Ergo she is interested. Who cares about the timeline. Time, opportunity and circumstance can all play roles.

Quote:
Really? Episode 20 seems to indicate otherwise about your claim regarding her confidence. When she departed in 21, she wasn't really confident. Please do not tell me that she was actually confident she can pull it off. You are going to have to try extra hard to convince me of that.
Did I say that? Did I use that as an example. I just said she was confident. Even the most confident person can have doubts.

Quote:
Never mind that the only thing notable about Ranka aside from the singing in episode 25 was "rescue me!"
Because she was supposed to break out of Galaxy all by herself, right? Or somehow martyr herself? You'd be pretty desperate for help, too, I think.

Quote:
The Ranka we met in the beginning claimed that she wanted to sing because she wanted others to know about her existence. At the end, we met a Ranka who wanted to sing for... one person.
We have a Ranka who was afraid to sing to more than one person singing to thousands, we have a Ranka who's willing to throw down the gauntlet and challenge Sheryl for what she wants, we have a Ranka who has put herself into harm's way to try and help people.

Quote:
Growth? Yeah...
Yep, it sure is! Thanks for agreeing.
Old 2009-07-20, 22:33   Link #1777
Snowblind
Professional Lurker

Quote:
Yeah anybody would like to receive good news on their friends accomplishments.
Just adding context for why he didn't text back.

Quote:
I'm sorry you took it that way, that was meant to be a joke. But on that point, Ranka does constantly contact Alto throughout the entire series.
Forgive me for not taking it as a joke. Given the constant anti-Ranka tone on the forum, it's difficult to tell when you only have text and no emoticons to work with...

And so what if she does? Teenage girls do that (as do older ones if experience has taught me anything). O.o

Quote:
She did tell her, the only thing that the PA told her was that he saw Alto's acting in Sakura hime, not that he was from a Kabuki family. Sheryl fills her in later, after telling Ranka, "really? I knew".
No, there's no indication that Sheryl tells her. The scene changes with:

Ranka: I'm surprised. I didn't know Alto-kun was the successor of a Kabuki family...

There's no indication that Sheryl told her anything beyond saying that she already knew.

Quote:
There is quite a difference between Sheryl's foolishness and Ranka's. Ranka gets herself into situations unconsciously and generally Alto has to clean them up while Sheryl's foolishness is conscious, and not nearly as dangerous, at least the majority of the time Alto can count on it being a joke of some sort. Note that Sheryl's Foolishness is generally Stubbornness.
Re-watch episode 8. All sorts of silliness that Sheryl gets herself into, and Alto is has to bail her out of.

And what sort of situations beyond the opening episode or two does Ranka 'get herself into unconsciously?'?

Quote:
As for that Refer to Tak's Post above, he covers that nicely.
Refer to my answer.
Old 2009-07-20, 22:49   Link #1778
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

Quote:
Forgive me for not taking it as a joke. Given the constant anti-Ranka tone on the forum, it's difficult to tell when you only have text and no emoticons to work with...

And so what if she does? Teenage girls do that (as do older ones if experience has taught me anything). O.o
It was my fault for not adding an smily or something. As for texting guys alot, Yeah i do it all the time , Anyway earlier the point was she was already texting to Alto about herself.

Quote:
No, there's no indication that Sheryl tells her. The scene changes with:

Ranka: I'm surprised. I didn't know Alto-kun was the successor of a Kabuki family...

There's no indication that Sheryl told her anything beyond saying that she already knew.
The scene goes from Ranka's "Sakurahime?" to a different scene, going to the conversation with Michel the Manager and Alto. So it can be assumed that Sheryl filled her in while the producer was trying to convince Alto. But Who knows?

Quote:
Re-watch episode 8. All sorts of silliness that Sheryl gets herself into, and Alto is has to bail her out of.

And what sort of situations beyond the opening episode or two does Ranka 'get herself into unconsciously?'?
Sillyness isn't going to have somebodies protective instinct turn on. Unconsciously might have been the wrong word, hmm.. Danger seems to fit it better. Rather, she didn't foresee the result. Such as the impact of leaving to find the Vajra planet, Singing that ended up attracting all the vajra, then refusing to sing in front of thousands of people. The point I'm trying to get across is that Ranka gets herself into dangerous situations constantly and Alto has to bail her out to the point that he seems to have a Protective instinct about her.

Quote:
Refer to my answer.
I will retort to that later, As i am too lazy to type another one of these currently.
Old 2009-07-20, 23:02   Link #1779
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard

Y'know...it kinda sounds to me like everyone decided they hated Ranka, and then scrutinized everything she did in the absolute worst possible light they could.

This is not a discussion, this is just a reiteration of points the Ranka-Haters have agreed on. It's like talking to a group of Fundamentalists.

As such, I'm done.
Old 2009-07-20, 23:02   Link #1780
Makina Hoshimura

Quote:

the Ranka we met in the beginning claimed that she wanted to sing because she wanted others to know about her existence. At the end, we met a Ranka who wanted to sing for... one person.

Growth? Yeah...

- Tak
She always liked to sing and since episode 10 others knew about her existence she got that....and then she wants to reach Alto, I don't think is wrong to reach someone you love through the thing you like to do.
Closed Thread