AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-23, 13:43   Link #161
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

The summary is here!

01 Character song: 未定 / ロロ [水島大宙]Title undecided / Rolo [VA: Takahiro Mizushima]

02 Village of Kururugi, Hotel of Evil Spirits, Geass That's Really Really Scary「枢木の里・悪霊の宿・本当にあった怖いギアス」
The Kururugi Shrine is a place full of memories where Suzaku, Lelouch, and Nunnally spent a summer in. But there's a reason why Suzaku, even if he's a KoR now, can not return there no matter what. It's a reason a Code Geass fan wouldn't expect. After hearing this, Lelouch, C.C, Rolo, and even Gino and Anya of the KoR, head for Kururugi Shrine. What will happen to them? I can't tell you here.  

03 Naked Lelouch「裸 の ルルーシュ」
Milly, the unmatched party and festival lover, done it again! What? Lelouch, Rolo, Suzaku, Rivlaz, and even Gino? Alriiiiight! Let the men's naked festival begin! What is going on?
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 13:47   Link #162
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

What? Why would those five people be in the same place at the same time?

The second one sounds like it will be awkward and hilarious.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 15:10   Link #163
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
02 Village of Kururugi, Hotel of Evil Spirits, Geass That's Really Really Scary「枢木の里・悪霊の宿・本当にあった怖いギアス」
The Kururugi Shrine is a place full of memories where Suzaku, Lelouch, and Nunnally spent a summer in. But there's a reason why Suzaku, even if he's a KoR now, can not return there no matter what. It's a reason a Code Geass fan wouldn't expect. After hearing this, Lelouch, C.C, Rolo, and even Gino and Anya of the KoR, head for Kururugi Shrine. What will happen to them? I can't tell you here.
Now that is really, really interesting. Thanks for the summaries!
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 15:11   Link #164
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I wonder why C.C. would care about whatever is going on.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-23, 15:15   Link #165
Eliarine

No idea, maybe Kururugi shrine is related to Geass somehow?
Old 2008-06-23, 15:16   Link #166
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

That's the only possible reason I could think of. Does this mean she's actually talked with Rolo?

Old 2008-06-23, 15:18   Link #167
Eliarine

Don't know either.

Wasn't it said somewhere that Suzaku's insane abilities were related to the place he grew up in or something? That might have been speculation, I'm really not too sure. But if the Shrine is related to Geass it could be really interesting.
Old 2008-06-23, 15:20   Link #168
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I only remember that his abilities were given to him when he was a kid and that FO's comments suggested that they were Geass abilities.

Old 2008-06-23, 15:22   Link #169
Eliarine

That's the only thing I remember for certain too, can't be too sure where I read the other one.
Old 2008-06-23, 15:25   Link #170
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I don't remember anything about it being linked to his home, but I suppose anything is possible. I would think that something as important as the source of Suzaku's abilties would come up in the show rather than in a Sound Episode.

Old 2008-06-23, 15:29   Link #171
Eliarine

Me too, it would be a little anti-climatic to have such a revelation in a Sound Episode. But there could be hints, I suppose. Or it could also be that this track is about something else entirely xD
Old 2008-06-23, 15:31   Link #172
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
The summary is here!

01 Character song: 未定 / ロロ [水島大宙]Title undecided / Rolo [VA: Takahiro Mizushima]

Milly, the unmatched party and festival lover, done it again! What? Lelouch, Rolo, Suzaku, Rivlaz, and even Gino? Alriiiiight! Let the men's naked festival begin! What is going on?
very interesting, thanks a lot Koshimizu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
What? Why would those five people be in the same place at the same time?
Because Gino and Anya will join the order!
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 15:33   Link #173
Eliarine

What's this obsession with Gino joining the order? Anya I could see, depending on her backstory, but Gino, that's going a bit too far too quick
Old 2008-06-23, 15:33   Link #174
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
Me too, it would be a little anti-climatic to have such a revelation in a Sound Episode. But there could be hints, I suppose. Or it could also be that this track is about something else entirely xD
Hints would always be good. For some reason, I hope for funny conversations with C.C. and Lelouch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post

Because Gino and Anya will join the order!
I honestly don't think it will happen. Too much power for Lelouch and it would mean he would have to lose something. Like Kallen and then he could just gain her back.

Old 2008-06-23, 15:34   Link #175
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
What's this obsession with Gino joining the order? Anya I could see, depending on her backstory, but Gino, that's going a bit too far too quick
I'm not so serious about that . I was joking, but I think it's possible
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 15:36   Link #176
Eliarine

Er yeah, I actually think anything's possible in this series, so you might have a point. But I still don't see him joining the order anytime soon, if ever
Old 2008-06-23, 15:37   Link #177
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Hints would always be good. For some reason, I hope for funny conversations with C.C. and Lelouch.

I honestly don't think it will happen. Too much power for Lelouch and it would mean he would have to lose something. Like Kallen and then he could just gain her back.
Too much power for Lelouch your kidding right.

Right now its:

Karen(unable to fight)
Toudou
Li
Rolo

Vs.

Anya
Gino
Suzaku
Lucaino
Bismark
Nonnette
Monica

does this really seem fair.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 15:41   Link #178
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Er yeah, I actually think anything's possible in this series, so you might have a point. But I still don't see him joining the order anytime soon, if ever
Well, not anything because there are some things that will never happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Too much power for Lelouch your kidding right.

Right now its:

Karen(unable to fight)
Toudou
Li
Rolo

Vs.

Anya
Gino
Suzaku
Lucaino
Bismark
Nonnette
Monica

does this really seem fair.
Maybe, but I doubt they will make things easier for him anytime soon. Also, Gino killed one of them. I don't think they would be so forgiving, but I suppose if Rolo can be ok it might work out.

Old 2008-06-23, 16:52   Link #179
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Quote:
The summary is here!

Thanks a lot Koshimizu for sharing and translating for us
zgmf-x19a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 11:25   Link #180
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

I'm wondering about the timeline for 03. It could be after turn 11. Lelouch and company are having the naked festival. Gino is onboard. Will he be after Suzaku or he set his eyes on his 'sempai' pissing Rolo off?

02 sounds interesting. Suzaku's Geass: Ability to see the dead. Sooner or later, he will see Euphie . Just joking. It will be something we don't expect if the summary said so.

I hope Rolo won't be the only guy who get his character song this season. Perhaps Gino can get one later unless they decided that the rest of the sound episodes are going to feature character songs by female characters like season 1. How about Li Xingke?

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama cd