AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-04-20, 04:02   Link #1961
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Shioon is also still standing next to the one guy. I doubt the guy will touch him.

I honestly loved Mamungi's reactions here, he really regrets coming I suppose. Also I always thought he was affiliated with the Sunwoo since his group was guarding Sosul.
Nope. Mamungi was just the hostage holder, aka the "bodyguard" assigned by the MAA. Sosul was kidnapped by the MAA before the story in order to force the Sunwoo Clan to cooperate.

Anyway, ill be seriously shocked if this guy actually manages to take Shioon hostage. Shioon will either do something awesome himself, or Gyu-Bum will take care of it.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 04:23   Link #1962
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Shioon is also still standing next to the one guy. I doubt the guy will touch him.
Let's hope so. The last thing the series need now is a Hostage!Shioon...

Quote:
I honestly loved Mamungi's reactions here, he really regrets coming I suppose. Also I always thought he was affiliated with the Sunwoo since his group was guarding Sosul.
Really? I thought it was at least somewhat clear that he belonged to the MAA considering he was shown answering to the old Chief.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 04:29   Link #1963
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post

Really? I thought it was at least somewhat clear that he belonged to the MAA considering he was shown answering to the old Chief.
Well he was on good terms with Gyu-bum too so I guess I just assumed he would be on good terms here too. Well Elder Kwon seemed to be willing to let him go until he stuck up for the MAA guys too in this chapter.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 05:05   Link #1964
Aesthetic Shampoo

If next week has Shioon taking that guy by surprise and owning him by himself, it would be the most epic thing ever. I don't even care if it doesn't make sense, i want to see it.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 05:18   Link #1965
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post

Everyone was, at the time, including Gyu Bum. In fact, Mamungi turned against the chief earlier.

I thought he was Sun Woo, too, because I thought all the supernovas were.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 05:54   Link #1966
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssTEss View Post
If next week has Shioon taking that guy by surprise and owning him by himself, it would be the most epic thing ever. I don't even care if it doesn't make sense, i want to see it.
I'm also hoping this. I don't want to see him being hostage again. I'm already sick of it. Give us something different even if it doesn't make any sense
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 07:46   Link #1967
tsunade666

another darn cliffhanger

Make a decent fight even for a small glimpse of dark heaven and earth next week Shioon. Don't turn into something idiotic. PLEASE.
Old 2012-04-20, 08:45   Link #1968
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Well I for one wanna think(wanna see) Jinne might drop down...who knows, even Shioon might defend himself bt chances are that tht guy next to Shioon will beat him up
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 10:21   Link #1969
Xaturas

Damn them cliffhangers ...
Won't speculate as things can go any way. Hope it will be good.
Old 2012-04-20, 10:54   Link #1970
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

I would like that. Jinne being all better again!
Old 2012-04-20, 12:32   Link #1971
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Well I for one wanna think(wanna see) Jinne might drop down...who knows, even Shioon might defend himself bt chances are that tht guy next to Shioon will beat him up
that guy is at yaoi's boy level.
shioon would get owned faster then he could flinch.

I think jinnie is going to drop down and go WTF are u trying to do my future husband errr i mean.... our house head.
Kwon is going to go dere dere at the word husband, and go wtf are u doing to my future grandson in law....
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 12:38   Link #1972
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
that guy is at yaoi's boy level.
shioon would get owned faster then he could flinch.

I think jinnie is going to drop down and go WTF are u trying to do my future husband errr i mean.... our house head.
Kwon is going to go dere dere at the word husband, and go wtf are u doing to my future grandson in law....
Lee Gyu(finally decided to chk his name) doesn't seem all that bad either

I would love to see tht scenario happen
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 12:39   Link #1973
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
Yeah I wish Shioon just totally kicks ass but i can't imagine how that would even make sense (aside from being epic). Probably someone protects him. If he gets kidnapped then I'll be really depressed about this manhwa.

I'm not sure where the author wants to go with this kidnap cliffhanger. After hyping up Elder Kwon so much, anything that goes on now should be an absolute piece of cake for him to deal with. Can't imagine how next episode will not be a boner-kill on the old man (that totally came out right )
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 16:27   Link #1974
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

Kidnapping?
Did you guys aquire additional pages? ^^'

He may reach Shioon before anyone else, to attack him. But how is he supposed to kidnap him, when he's still in the Sun-Woo's base, being surrounded and couldn't even run from Elder before?
It would have to be something like: kick him through the window into a helicpoter, which makes a crazy getaway.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 16:32   Link #1975
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

You know, Shioon might have been doing some training just before the invasion and still be with the effects of the magical candy...
Old 2012-04-20, 16:37   Link #1976
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

dude doorman is standing next to him.

Do you really think he's gonna be able to do anything before doorman cuts him off?

And mamunge even said the doorman was too strong for him.

The Door man is the Southern Red Star.
Old 2012-04-20, 16:41   Link #1977
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
Kidnapping?
Did you guys aquire additional pages? ^^'

He may reach Shioon before anyone else, to attack him. But how is he supposed to kidnap him, when he's still in the Sun-Woo's base, being surrounded and couldn't even run from Elder before?
It would have to be something like: kick him through the window into a helicpoter, which makes a crazy getaway.
That's his plan to survive this: use Shioon as a hostage. That means, at least, take him out of the building. If he lets go before that, he'll be killed.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 17:34   Link #1978
Odd

I just remembered Shioon could still use his foot techniques even without the pill, but it will leave him injured. So there's always that possibility...
Odd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 17:58   Link #1979
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

again... the southern Red star (aka doorman / Mr Fox - as jinnie calls him) is standing NEXT TO SHIOON.

that guy wont get to shioon b4 the southern red star does.
Old 2012-04-20, 18:11   Link #1980
Arturro

Nice cliffhanger. I see three possibilities:
1. Shioon is taken hostage - IMO the worst outcome, Shioon been an damsel in distress enough already.
2. Someones saves Shioon - boring if saved by doorman, but there is a chance the one who save Shioon could be the weird guy with machete.
3. Shioon saves himself. I suppose Shioon is still to weak, even on a pill, to won with that cocky guy, but he should be able to defend himself for a few seconds. A few seconds is all grandpa needs Shioon need it - first to gain some self-confidence, second to gain some respect from others.
I hope for another, improbable scenario. Shioon not only defends himself but kills this guy. I know it's not probable, but such event gives a few new plotlines.

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves