AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Clannad

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-03-17, 02:19   Link #341
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Interesting.

Might give it a whirl if I can find my Tomoyo After.
Old 2011-03-17, 18:06   Link #342
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
Not that anyone has posted since I last did, but the partial patch has been released! I haven't seen how much it covers yet.
A partial patch atleast? Well that's wonderful news. Just need to find my Tomoyo After as well.
Old 2011-03-17, 18:12   Link #343
Seitsuki
Onee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
If Baka-Tsuki is what it used to be during the Shana Light Novel translations, then it will probably not take to long
Ah hah, the true power of BT would have been Our Lord Haruhi sama at the height of Her glorious reign. Don't think any project will be completed so fast anymore

gah, remembered that I was supposed to be helping out (2 or 3 years ago was it?.. ^^; ) but the lack of people made me lose heart lol. good to see it's back up and running again
Old 2011-03-17, 18:32   Link #344
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Ah hah, the true power of BT would have been Our Lord Haruhi sama at the height of Her glorious reign. Don't think any project will be completed so fast anymore

gah, remembered that I was supposed to be helping out (2 or 3 years ago was it?.. ^^; ) but the lack of people made me lose heart lol. good to see it's back up and running again
It's good news indeed but I'm all for waiting of course with the news of the partial patch, I'll just have to sit and wait till they eventually get the full patch released. (Although where did you get the information of the partial patch?)
Old 2011-04-20, 03:40   Link #345
David Watts
Stay Free

Send a message via MSN to David Watts
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...e=Tomoyo_After
this site
so just how much is done in the partial patch?
Old 2011-06-18, 13:14   Link #346
whoahyuu

I'm currently with Doki and we have a special team just for TL the VN. It's the 18+ PC version, and I would say we hope to finish it before summer ends. The thing is, about 40% of what was done from bakabt was fed through google translate, so that set us back a few weeks. Right now I would say were about 70% done, and if we stay on schedule the VN is expected to be released by the end of August.
Old 2011-06-18, 13:16   Link #347
whoahyuu

More info here: http://doki.co/2011/04/27/dokis-visu...-tomoyo-after/

We are recruiting TL, QC, and ED. Just e-mail Crucix or join the Doki IRC.
Old 2011-06-18, 19:05   Link #348
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Thank you for your efforts so far. My meager Japanese would not be enough to help in any of those areas, but I know enough to understand the enormity of the effort put into this.

Have you checked for the compatibility of the patch with the ME edition of the game?
Old 2011-06-21, 01:46   Link #349
MC-Akio
Invincible Baker

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE. how could tomoya do such a thing..

The Child's Dream is the Dream of the Parents
Old 2011-07-18, 00:51   Link #350
affanx

Hi, Sorry to bring up a dead topic. I had a question, i've searched for this online for a bit but wasnt able to get a detailed answer.
Spoiler for ending:
Old 2011-07-26, 23:56   Link #351
xBTAx

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoahyuu View Post
More info here: http://doki.co/2011/04/27/dokis-visu...-tomoyo-after/

We are recruiting TL, QC, and ED. Just e-mail Crucix or join the Doki IRC.
Don't know if you actively check the thread, but...

Do you plan to do the Memorial Edition as well? It's probably much easier to buy these days than the original edition, and has a lot more content as well. Though yes, I am asking selfishly, since my copy is ME as I got it from the Memorial Box.
Old 2011-08-09, 13:04   Link #352
commando

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoahyuu View Post
I'm currently with Doki and we have a special team just for TL the VN. It's the 18+ PC version, and I would say we hope to finish it before summer ends. The thing is, about 40% of what was done from bakabt was fed through google translate, so that set us back a few weeks. Right now I would say were about 70% done, and if we stay on schedule the VN is expected to be released by the end of August.
that's awesome, thank you.
I was thinking of playing Tomoyo After with the partial patch but I guess I will wait for the complete patch then.
there is a Chinese version though, to those who can understand Chinese.

and a question, does anyone know how long it is compared to Clannad? Clannad took me FOREVER to finish reading.
Old 2011-09-02, 02:39   Link #353
SJCrew
Anachro-Romeo

I'm very happy to see another group has adopted this project and is making good on their progress. We're already in September and it's not released, but I usually take the release dates on pro-bono projects with a grain of salt.

Don't let me down, Doki!
Closed Thread