Old 2009-09-03, 22:16   Link #1262
Riltz
⌂ Vulcan 300 ⌂

Spoiler:
Riltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-03, 22:26   Link #1263
Johnny
Working the bags...

Ha that's pretty good, to bad I don't fault none of the girls. I think Haurto is the biggest tool of the manga and then some...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 00:53   Link #1264
ShootingStars

some nice shiz in this chapter, well Haruto wanted to date EBA and how he is omg man if you love her even though you are lonely you can face all the problems dude if it for love you can do ANYTHING

this feels like pastel now w/o the long distance but better, since SHE AINT LIVING IN THE HOUSE
ShootingStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 01:05   Link #1265
Dark Mage

Why do I feel, that the moment Nanami starts acting warm and kind towards Haruto, he will start to like her again? I hope that doesn't happen as it will be really unfair on Eba and Haruto and Eba should just meet up once in a while on weekends and hang out. I remember Koyuki from Beck waiting in the rain all day for Maho on a english street but all Haruto can do, is just complain

Last edited by Dark Mage; 2009-09-04 at 02:57.
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 01:37   Link #1266
ShootingStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Why do I feel, that the moment Nanami starts actind warm and kind towards Haruto, he will start to like her gain? I hope that doesn't happen as it will be really unfair on Eba and Haruto and Eba should just meet up once in a while on weekends and hang out. I remember Koyuki from Beck waiting in the rain all day for Maho on a english street but all Haruto can do, is just complain
LOL beck was awesome, maho was super cool
haruto + nanami = drama = genre of manga
Old 2009-09-04, 01:54   Link #1267
Cyz
"Show it to me"

So Kotone ended with Himuro hm? It kinda made Haruto look bad seeing them like that. But it's all about patience I guess.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 03:01   Link #1268
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
So Kotone ended with Himuro hm? It kinda made Haruto look bad seeing them like that. But it's all about patience I guess.
as predicted, thought it was a no-brainer the very moment both of them where introduced simultaneously
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 03:56   Link #1269
Dark Mage

Haruto better start wearing a fur-cloak whenever he is around Nanami from now on But I loved how Eba sent him a picture of her pet-parakeet. That's the spontaneousness of Eba that I like so much and a quality which was missing after Haruto held her hands and she became all serious and shy. Nanami is too dull all the time.
Old 2009-09-04, 08:58   Link #1270
ShootingStars

Quote:
Haruto better start wearing a fur-cloak whenever he is around Nanami from now on But I loved how Eba sent him a picture of her pet-parakeet. That's the spontaneousness of Eba that I like so much and a quality which was missing after Haruto held her hands and she became all serious and shy. Nanami is too dull all the time.
thats because we have seen her true colors Nanami will shine in this manga just you wait
Old 2009-09-04, 09:13   Link #1271
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Spoiler for Chapter 60:
Old 2009-09-04, 09:38   Link #1272
ShootingStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 60:
lol haruto has balls of steel for standing all the torture these girls give him
Old 2009-09-04, 09:41   Link #1273
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
lol haruto has balls of steel for standing all the torture these girls give him
If he had balls then...
Spoiler for Chapter 58+:
Old 2009-09-04, 09:50   Link #1274
ShootingStars

Quote:
If he had balls then...
Spoiler for Chapter 58+:
last minute -> impulsive answers
if he told her way earlier she would of maybe thought about it and deny and whatnot :/
Old 2009-09-04, 10:10   Link #1275
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
last minute -> impulsive answers
if he told her way earlier she would of maybe thought about it and deny and whatnot :/
That's true. He put her on the spot, but what if she had said yes at some point before boarding? Well, he's not as bad as other protagonists, but he still needs to man up a little.
Old 2009-09-04, 10:49   Link #1276
Dark Mage

Quote:
If he had balls then...
Spoiler for Chapter 58+:
Well actually Haruto didn't wait and had enough courage to drag Eba out infront of everyone and confessed his feelings for her and it was actually quite a serious affair as Goltihn pointed out before almost close to a marriage proposal. If anything, it was Eba who didn't want to commit herself and finally did afer she realised that Haruto was even prepared to go to Tokyo for her
Old 2009-09-04, 10:51   Link #1277
justavisitor

off topic a bit, anyone has a big color scan of Eba?? (like Manga cover etc)...all of a sudden I want to have a Eba wallpaper...but the only one I have is Eba, Nanami, and haruto riding a bicycle in the center...Thanks in advance XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 12:56   Link #1278
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Well actually Haruto didn't wait and had enough courage to drag Eba out infront of everyone and confessed his feelings for her and it was actually quite a serious affair as Goltihn pointed out before almost close to a marriage proposal. If anything, it was Eba who didn't want to commit herself and finally did afer she realised that Haruto was even prepared to go to Tokyo for her
I can see that. Maybe I'm being too critical. Or maybe I'm just mad that we lost a lot of fun with the time skip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
off topic a bit, anyone has a big color scan of Eba?? (like Manga cover etc)...all of a sudden I want to have a Eba wallpaper...but the only one I have is Eba, Nanami, and haruto riding a bicycle in the center...Thanks in advance XD
Let's do a quick google image search: I think this is a fan color, but its good: http://future-briton.tomatone.net/wp...ploads/fad.jpg and this is a pretty big size, and a good scene
Old 2009-09-04, 13:01   Link #1279
ShootingStars

i am liking that confession
Old 2009-09-04, 13:20   Link #1280
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
i am liking that confession
Yeah i also like it. I'm also liking the development in this chapter, and hope it carries on at this pace from now on. Still, i know this manga-ka, so i'm waiting for something to happen that will mess everything up.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life