AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-03, 22:06   Link #1
epyon96

Questions about Obito and Sharingan? (MANGA)

This is one of those exploratory topics so any out-there explanation that can be rationalized by manga will be very welcome.

Now this is a big IF.

If Tobi does turn out to be Obito, whether it is via body sharing, or some other "voodoo deus ex" jutsu they introduce in the manga, do you suppose he will have an innate advantage against Kakashi's Sharingan since it was Obito's eyes originally.

Epyon

Last edited by epyon96; 2007-09-03 at 23:31. Reason: changed the word "inherent" to "innate"
Old 2007-09-03, 22:42   Link #2
tkdtiger

Well IF it were to be Obito's body that Madara's using or somwthing along those lines the biggest advantage is clearly that unlike Kakashi Madara would be able to use the Sharingan without the strain that Kakashi has to go through when using it. Everything else I'm assuming is through training...
Old 2007-09-04, 01:05   Link #3
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Have to agree here. I think the only difference is that Kakashi doesn't possess the Sharingan ability through bloodline, he inherited it from a friend through surgery. I doubt Kakashi's MS ability would be inherited from Obito if he learned to use MS...that's like saying a transplant patient's organ (say, liver) still receives information from the original body (how to process alcohol). Once the body part is transplanted, it becomes a part of that person's physical characteristics, and loses all relation it had to the original owner (if the original body can't process alcohol, that doesn't mean a transplant patient can't drink safely).
Old 2007-09-04, 02:49   Link #4
tatami
back in black

just dont open new threads..you can discuss it on 4 different topics right now
Old 2007-09-04, 07:48   Link #5
sasuke2007
Missing-Nin

Toooooooooooo many Obito, Tobi threads.

Close it the F*** Down!!!

It's Showtime
Old 2007-09-04, 08:26   Link #6
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
wow ok lol let me add that we dont know that much about the mangekyou sharingan I think that ever1 has his own kind of mangekyou sharingan doesnt have to be like itachis
Old 2007-09-04, 09:33   Link #7
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke2007 View Post
Toooooooooooo many Obito, Tobi threads.

Close it the F*** Down!!!
although I wouldn't put it in that way I agree that there are many Tobi/Obitio threads and this could have been posted on one of them.
Old 2007-09-04, 10:26   Link #8
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Well, IF the statement above is true, then I suppose that, yes, the only difference would be in the amount of strain in the eyes.

What would be interesting I suppose, is whether the knowledge of eyes are interconnected or separate. As in, if you take one eye out, have it trained the MS, would there be some sort of link that makes the other eye get it ?

It could be interesting to see Kakashi didn't actually train his man.sharingan, but "discovered" it at some point, through someone else's training.

In the same way, it would be interesting to put an eye patch on one of your sharingans, and develop two different MS's in each eye. Did someone say broken?

I am fully expecting to hear more about how the Sharingan works and its origins when the brothers meet again, and I am keenly hoping for some background development on the "true purpose" of the Uchiha.
Closed Thread